1. 1. Which map?

• Ruins of Tirnym
    • South Kialaran
    • Tahraji Desert
    • I don't care.
  2. 2. Cooldown value

• 0 (no cooldown)
    • 1 sec

Well votes were for TD, we were not heard.

We told what our problem were, pro and contra, we were not heard.

So why ask ??

Did you miss this post??

The RoT is not permanent, might change to TD, depending on the people feedback in a week or so.

If RoT will become permanent, the monsters will be relocated somewhere else (TD maybe).

Now take a look at your posts after that. That's not what normally is meant by 'feedback'. OR some patience for that matter. You'd get very different results if you mentioned your concerns in a normal way, not going 'omfg now i have to sell my char too'. Geez, is that SO hard for people to understand?!

No, I didn't train in Tirnym, not strong enough for that. But had a hell of a time in there on no grief days, actually realized for me that's the best way of 'levelling' a/d.... Just a FUN way of getting some exp.

And as usual, the people without a big mouth, not yelling/whining/bitching with every thing that doesn't suit them well, suffer from the ones who do.

Well votes were for TD, we were not heard.

We told what our problem were, pro and contra, we were not heard.

So why ask ??

Did you miss this post??

The RoT is not permanent, might change to TD, depending on the people feedback in a week or so.

If RoT will become permanent, the monsters will be relocated somewhere else (TD maybe).

Now take a look at your posts after that. That's not what normally is meant by 'feedback'. OR some patience for that matter. You'd get very different results if you mentioned your concerns in a normal way, not going 'omfg now i have to sell my char too'. Geez, is that SO hard for people to understand?!

No, I didn't train in Tirnym, not strong enough for that. But had a hell of a time in there on no grief days, actually realized for me that's the best way of 'levelling' a/d.... Just a FUN way of getting some exp.

And as usual, the people without a big mouth, not yelling/whining/bitching with every thing that doesn't suit them well, suffer from the ones who do.

I think you are right but you must think of one thing.

We play all this game in a different way, I guess the people - yelling/whining/bitching - are the people who go pking, while people who don't have so big mouth do other skills.

This game is for pkers too ?? And pkers need to be agressive ??

We play all this game in a different way, I guess the people - yelling/whining/bitching - are the people who go pking, while people who don't have so big mouth do other skills.

So that means that you are the biggest PKer in the game?

So that means that you are the biggest PKer in the game?

No Lorck :huh:

but I have fire-red hair in RL too :P

I'm like this after a day without training, my hands are shaking. :)

Edited by Zamirah

theres no need for this, please lets be reasonable again

the chimerans would do more good for players if we could train on them, please reconssider

Nah i'm not but i train mounts where else 2 train them?

sank :huh:

ja hes right, you wanted more people to train on chims ent and now you block them lol :P

why dony u make that little training spot in tiri in the top corner, the circle non PK so that we can train there :huh: and have the chimms never leave that spot, dont let them wonder so it will be 2 fc 1 mc there all the time :P

Well personally i understand youre frustration, that being said we didnt ever get along, But i hope you dont quit..would be sad day for el if you do

why dony u make that little training spot in tiri in the top corner, the circle non PK so that we can train there :huh: and have the chimms never leave that spot, dont let them wonder so it will be 2 fc 1 mc there all the time :P

And how will you go there without crossing pk, no rosto map ?

Not better than old ROT

I think just making the old school PK map Tahraji or Grubani would be best. Grubani did use to be a PK map.. Of course, the bookseller and seridium ore are in grubani, but they can be moved next client update (but since that is november, tahraji would probably be best).

good that u didnt keep quiet, thats what i meant. Amen. :huh:

No nevermind to me. I use my vast collection of Rings of Wimpage when I visit such areas.... would be fun to watch from the wings however!

Here's my feedback: I strongly urge you to reconsider making RoT old style PK. There is no game control or ethic among the player base against lopsided PKs. In fact, discouraging lopsided PKs was specifically rejected when crafting the PK ranking system on the theory that "f you are weaker and get killed, it is your fault, you shouldn't have been there in the first place." Fair enough. But the implication is that making a map PK effectively means that any "weaker" player (which is the vast bulk of the player base) shouldn't be there in the first place. This is especially true if its a PK area where rostogol stones don't work. RoT was a valuable map to me for reasons already discussed in this thread, and as a "weaker" player, I resent RoT becoming a map where I "shouldn't have been in the first place."

Thank you for considering my feedback.

Edited by Tarnbriar

Guest ohmygod

Here's my feedback: I strongly urge you to reconsider making RoT old style PK. There is no game control or ethic among the player base against lopsided PKs. In fact, discouraging lopsided PKs was specifically rejected when crafting the PK ranking system on the theory that "f you are weaker and get killed, it is your fault, you shouldn't have been there in the first place." Fair enough. But the implication is that making a map PK effectively means that any "weaker" player (which is the vast bulk of the player base) shouldn't be there in the first place. This is especially true if its a PK area where rostogol stones don't work. RoT was a valuable map to me for reasons already discussed in this thread, and as a "weaker" player, I resent RoT becoming a map where I "shouldn't have been in the first place."

huh? ;)

huh? ;)

*whisper to omg* :"he is Role-Playing :P "

on the topic : i gone to Rot and searched there for pk , and fought with F.chim .... healed a lot of time ... which make the fight last more .... very cool .... i guess the pk style there is nice , but to be honest a lot of Chims there , cant pk freely there , if u make it in TD map , or get rid of the chims there to anouther map .. that would be cool

P.S. Zami is one of the best ebul PKers :mace: , she dont have to be #1 to take her post into considration :)

FMA

I cant say many things about old pk cause i dont know how things were in the past.

I just want to mention why i voted for tahraji instead of rot.

There are few people that pk nowadays. So i dont think that we need an additional pk map.

The less pk maps the easier to find someone to pk.

huh? :laugh:

What confuses you? The post strikes me as pretty clear. Entropy says that he might change it to TD depending on player feedback, and that's my feedback (i.e., change it to TD for the reasons I stated).

Edited by Tarnbriar

Well, considering all the feedback I got, I see that most of it is totally unreasonable. They don't want me to move the chims, and they want me to move the whole PK map, but with feedback like this, I am totally discouraged from doing so.

BTW, RoT was one of the most unused maps in the whole game, with about 2 players on it, on average.

Judging by your replies, it sounds as if it was used by millions.

There aren't many individuals training there, but it's a rare place, where you can find m.chims+f.chim (iirc). Therefore the loss is bigger than, when it would be a good place to train cycs/fluffy/ogres. Cause there are many other places to train them.

And maybe the map would pull less powerfull pkers also, when there aren't many strong creatures running around on a relatively small map.

I personally would like it when tigers cooldown was also reduced to 1 second.

There aren't many individuals training there, but it's a rare place, where you can find m.chims+f.chim (iirc). Therefore the loss is bigger than, when it would be a good place to train cycs/fluffy/ogres. Cause there are many other places to train them.

And maybe the map would pull less powerfull pkers also, when there aren't many strong creatures running around on a relatively small map.

I personally would like it when tigers cooldown was also reduced to 1 second.

yes indeed, ROT = used by chim trainers, ok not many but the main place for good chims.

only 1 m chim left trainable, and yeti got made stronger so for the most old yeti trainers harder to get good exp from.

if you would place the PK in TD ent, more people would go there cause of:

1)lower lvled monsters.

2)close to DP arena where low lvl players sometimes PK (more often than in other pks)

and about spawns.. 2 fluffy spawns and few ogres gone is better than 3 m chims and 2 f chims :laugh:

and yeh with tigers.. 1 sec cooldown is enough on a 1 sec cooldown map :)

BTW, RoT was one of the most unused maps in the whole game, with about 2 players on it, on average.

Well you can compare the ROT map with the yeti cave.

All think of the cave as 2 double spawns - used by 2 players.

The ROT map used to have 3 mchims and a fchim.

It is usually played as a fchim/mchim spawn and a double mchim spawn.

If you know how they move. is it easy to get doubled and as the ignore level is high. can you easy neg down so they attack.

So a 2 player map.

But high levels are needed, so you can box them.

If you go there and kill them with cutlass as some people do. will you get bad xp.

Only few are able to train this way now, but other, who see how good xp we get. would like to be able to train there too.

And then it's the way to old ROT, I think only few have found it yet.

I would love the Bethel map to be Old style pk map, would be nice with all the caves where you can hide.

Don't know if anything is planned here ?

Melinis could easy have some extra dchims. :)

Edited by Zamirah

Here is why RoT is so important to many people who don't train there:

Im not a Pk'r so I vote for TD :D . becouse RoT has a Importand traval secret :medieval: wich I use allot.

For me who travels mutch won't like it if that passage would be cut down by some blood thirsty peeps!! ;)

Nothing like going to the field and see whats real going on. Tonight i did a lab test on ROT and went there for 1h23m42sec.

After gathering the 1MC and the 2FC i stayed there all that time boxing em without a single problem....in fact is quite nice to train there without cooldown and apparently no enemies :>