Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ghandi

Please unlock the charictars

I am very sorry learner. I just assumed that trading between charictars (as long as you werent muleing) was legal. In most other games it is, and I also made this assumption because i see all these DP arena twinks decked out in full titanium + col + cutty, thinking the only way they have that stuff is because their mains trade it to their alt's. I was not muleing in any way, and I did not see the harm in giving some stuff to my brother, sister, and friends every now and then so they can train, as a surprise, sell for me, etc... I kinda of see were you are comeing from with this rule, but to lock ALL the accounts is a little extreme. Maybe we can work something out, because i really love EL and the community. With Regards

Ghandi

Note: I am off the comp probably for the night, and have to work out and go to work in the morning, so i probably will not see any responses until later tomorrow.

I have read the rules from first to last, and i SWEAR it will never happen again. I accept the fact that there will be consequences, afterall rules are rules.