Sign in to follow this  
Roja

Give up stats, etc for a better game?

Would you start over?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you start over?

• Yes
    • No

selfish people, think of the future players, want them to have the same crappy gameplay? :roll:

Screw the next generation. Who volunteered us for war sam? A game that mistreats its players is not a wise one. For more reason than that they can quit. What do you think would happen to any reputation the game has? Oh and sam... your right. The items are a way bigger sacrifice :wink:

They can have better gameplay, we'll have it too. We'll just have a head start on em

that would certainly settle it for me...spend way too much time here anyways

i would really miss seeing my fellow EG-members tho...well mebbe we all can get into video-messaging...

8) 8) 8)

Guest DragonLT

:P i dissagre with this one.....items mabe i could sacrifice :arrow: but not skills :!:

Only if my skill's will be saved and Restored!!

I think that in p2p, when you join, you create a fresh character with the same name as one of your exisiting ones (to allow you to use one of the new races). While on the p2p continent, you play as this new character which has a fresh start. When you go back to the free continent, you become your original character. This would allow for a fresh start in p2p, keep anything from crossing over, and allow people to keep their old stats/stuff in the free version.

My wife might knife me in my sleep, but I'd be happy to level manu to 60 again. It's just that my finger fell off 3 times last time, (when coaxing manu up to 60) and each time having to sew it back on with fine thread and needle to keep scars from showing gets harder and harder. Not to mention, the blood is staining the carpet under my cardboard box house.

For the good of the game and economy, yes. Though I feel a bit like Aisllinn (except for gender)

Thats a hard question to answer.  I worked so hard for these stats...my first gut reaction is no but I guess it would depend on what "better" turned out to be.

cicero.. then people would start trading for stuff between the servers...

but ent said he'd make a way for us to change clothes/race/whatever eventually, but it is "not too high on the priority list"...

AND if that were to happen, a lot of people just wouldn't go to P2P at all...(most likely me included..)

cicero.. then people would start trading for stuff between the servers...

How could they do that? When you go between the servers, you change characters (stats, items, etc). Items from one continent won't come over to the other one.

person 1: ill give you [item1] in this server, if you give me [item2] on a p2p server

person 2: OK!

I can see the scamming that would happen with this, but it'd still happen...

I don't know...

:?

person 1: ill give you [item1] in this server, if you give me [item2] on a p2p server

person 2: OK!

I can see the scamming that would happen with this, but it'd still happen...

That's impossible because the servers would not cross at all.

Anyway, like I said before, I just posted this because I was curious, it's not going to happen, so don't worry or anything :cry:

Hmm...It would have to be a really big change for the good to convince me its worth it :cry: Im not one of these power gamers who gets all there stats up to 50 in 3 weeks...so i would go nutz

lol i was talking with ma guildies about this today, neva knew there was a poll, i wud give up my stats :(

undecided, my highest is 18 harvest right now but i dont wanna lose the GDC and we all have tow ork to get bakc there. Plus all the guild's hard work to get that cash to get the guild would've been for nothing, i wold have to say no but unless it was like really really 1337 then ya sure maybe but no.

See, theres your problem. All the people with low levels dont care. thats why the poll system dont work

items yes, in a flash as the economy went even more screwed with the beaver furs, and now completely dead with the serpent stones :D

stats, hell no! you would loose almost every high level player.

entropy, dont you understand that you are not allowed to post stuff like this in the forum, not even if its just for rethoric purposes.. you scared us all Baadly :| ....

You almost make me pee my panties :?

Best luck on restoring the economy of the game entropy! ..Its needed :?

and.. beaves? why...? :D

Well i would stop playing if stats would be erased BUT

I think for us who will p2p it would be ... interesting :) 2 do a item reset :) so we wake up on a new world naked :D

that would be nice and interesting :D

I would like that, but i'm SOOO agains stats reset :)

entropy, dont you understand that you are not allowed to post stuff like this in the forum, not even if its just for rethoric purposes.. you scared us all Baadly :| ....

Tropicano you moron it wans't entropy that posted this it was me. Andi you would have actually READ what I said you'd have no reason to be scared badly!!!!!!!