Sign in to follow this  
Roja

Give up stats, etc for a better game?

Would you start over?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you start over?

• Yes
    • No

I am just curious about this, not that this is ever going to happen so don't get worried! Most likely it will NOT EVER happen, but I am curious anyway....

Would you guys, give up or stats, or all your items, or even both, basically start the whole game again, if you knew that we had made a better, more fun gameplay system? With a balanced economy and such?

Yup, if you can convince me that the system would be really better.

what he said...

No way! My personal life is already ruined enough to get the stats back! :shock:

that would trouly SUCK... not the stats... yes, strip the items (rather not but.. ) not the stats....that would be suckish... :D(

its got to be some hell of an improvement. I just got 30+ in everything ... again (summon :D)

But if it really is a big improvement, i'd prolly say yes

Thats a hard question to answer. I worked so hard for these stats...my first gut reaction is no but I guess it would depend on what "better" turned out to be.

note again.. if it was too majorly differant from EL it wouldn't even be the same game o.o

i'd miss EL X.X

My bet is that this poll will end up saying YES, but i think CO or atleast most of us will stop playing this game. We have worked hard for our stats and we don't want to loose them! And think 'bout it seriously 300+ players hunting rabbits on Isla Prima and VoTD? its worse than those summoner for the server!

And again this isn't so big deal for newbies who wants to kill all of us in CO and this is their chance, not by raising their own stats but lowering our stats! ITS NOT FAIR ROJA! Don't let the majority rule be newbies AGAIN!

if this happen i will first buy usi and kill all ppl i see on town square,then i will dedicate my life to ruin the game from computer in prison....

r u freakin kiddin me, i spent 4 month nothin but playin this game, if u take that away at least 1 person dead :!:

If the new system is better, than we can continue on in the new system from where we are. items i dont mind... id rather keep em, but stats... i also would leave the game. You say that the new system would be better, and it may well be. We may have done things the un-fun way ourselves but we did them none the less. The idea of the beta is that what we get out of it was the stats that we make

ahh... thats a little extreme nilly. put the gun down now nilly. i said put - ...

If it means the gameplay would be more fun and the economy would be better for newbs and future generations of players, Yes.

In WW2 and WW1 soldiors gave there lifes so this generation could be free. We can give up all our items and skills so the next gen. of players can be free and have a more fun time.

(No flames please, i know all the skills and items are Noooo where near the sacrafice the people gave in WW1 and WW2)

NO !! if we'd lose the current stats i'll bet you can count on Losing a lot of higher lvl players that have worked their ass off to reach it !!

as for me i would definetly stop playing EL :!: :!: