Eternal Lands Official Forums
Hank597

"we are sorry for the inconveinence.." ghahhh! what!?!?!

Hello,.. i have been playing Eternal-Lands,.. for about 4-5 montsh or so total,.. i qwit a for a while cause my computer i was playing it on aty the time crashed,.. and i havent gotten it fixed yet still,.. well in the mean time i figured ill try it on this computer,.. after downloading it ( it finished about 30 mins ago,. so idk whats up.

After starting the client this happens:: At the main menu ( login/create new character screen ) i typed in

Hank597, then my pass,... didnt work,.. says "You dont exist!" in nice colorful letters to the side.. i figured mabie im thinkin about a diffrent game? > so i try, Sage_of_heros, type in my pass, it says "You do not exist!" once again. so i thought well mabie the server ppl deleted all the accounts that werent on recently due to new update,.. so i thought eh idc it was low lvl. so i tried makeing a new account, then it says this.

:: "We are sorry for the inconveinence, Eternal lands game client has encountered an error and will now close."

someone please help me out with this? lol.

IT NOW SAYS MY IP ADRESS HAS BEEN BANNED? WHAT DID I DO NOW?

( remember im still sorta a newbie at this game so i dont know whats goin on a lot of the time )

Edited by Sage_of_heros

NOT TO BE MEAN OR PICKY OR RUDE OR ANYTHING> I VERY HIGHLY RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS> BUT IS SOMEONE GOING TO POST A REPLY TO HELP ME? PLEASE?

There was 19 minutes between your two posts, I highly doubt any moderator has had a chance to look at them yet. Please be patient.

{} NOtice {} this is why i said " not to be mean or rude or picky" im just a little frustrated, i realy enjoy this game i think its great then everything has to mess up.

Hmmmm when was the last time you used Eternal Lands?

Neither of those two character names show up when I look for their stats. Maybe you had a different character name or a different spelling . . .

The_Piper: Graphics card settings for messages from the server? Unlikely...

Sage_of_heros: Check your #server_address setting in el.ini (C:\Program Files\Eternal Lands\el.ini ). If it's not 'game.eternal-lands.com' or '62.93.225.47', change it to one of those (the IP version is preferred, since it doesn't need a working DNS to work).

EDIT: I must've *COMPLETELY* misread, disregard this post.

Edited by freeone3000

"We are sorry for the inconveinence, Eternal lands game client has encountered an error and will now close." isn't a message from the server, but a standard error message when a windows executable segfaults.

Sage_of_heros: Check your #server_address setting in el.ini (C:\Program Files\Eternal Lands\el.ini ). If it's not 'game.eternal-lands.com' or '62.93.225.47', change it to one of those (the IP version is preferred, since it doesn't need a working DNS to work).

EDIT: I must've *COMPLETELY* misread, disregard this post.

Are you on crack?

Sage_Of_Heroes: as Piper suggested, update your graphics drivers. If this doesn't help, try enabling poor_man in el.ini (which is located in the Eternal Lands installation folder, usually C:\Program Files\Eternal Lands on Windows).

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.