Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Isenguard

Pyscho

I am posting on behalf of my friend in real life and in game Pyscho:

Pyscho was banned for scamming after being told he wasn't allowed to scam. Atleast to my membrance. Now to the best of our knowledge neither me dekke or pyscho were ever told that. and when he was unlocked these were the terms:

"I, the undersigned, declare that from now on I will never, ever be muling or multiplaying again, so help me God, or Darwin, or whatever other deity I believe in. If I am caught again doing that, I beg you to never unlock me again, no matter what I say".

That was the "contrac" that they had to agree upon. to the best of our knowledge he has not illegal multiplayed in any way shape or form, I would just like to make a proposal. I know that not many people liek Pyscho but he's a nice guy and fun to get along with. He just doesn't like the community rules people have made ex: no bag jumping, no scamming etc. He adheres to the rule set by the game creator entropy. He likes the game to much to just drop and quit. So he would like to ask Entropy if this would be acceptable.

Unban his IP and allow him to play with storage clean, and stat reduction.

Or ban Pyscho, the only account he plays and allow him to start clean and new. If either of these will be acceptable plz post here. He is a good friend and I wish to see him back in the game.

-Isenguard

I already pointed this out to you. NO ambiguity here. He broke every condition on here. Only difference is he bought/sold/traded/name changed so many characters all of these are long gone to other people. But the conditions remain the same, no matter what character/name he finally ended up with.

Ok...no more tall tales, no more wives and roommates, no more clueless 3rd party posts...

Here is the situation.

You keep the dezm character, which is unlocked.

That is the only character you will be allowed to play. No more alts, no shared characters, just dezm.

This is your final warning. You might want to browse through bans and abuse as well to refresh your memory as to why you are LUCKY to even get this final warning since by rights it was the last time.

You have, even in the face of being caught before, in addition to a very bad attitude, continued your bad behavior and scamming and illegal multiplaying.

However, if we find one hair out of place from this point on, that will be it.

And do not delude yourself that you cannot be banned for "troublemaking". There comes a point where enough is enough, especially when it is piled on top of cheating.

Pyscho and Dezm/dekke ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE completely different people, Dekke was sold to luciferx Dezm was sold to liquid, EVERY 1 IN GGAME KNOWS THIS, even radu knows that dekke isen't dekke any more, he is now SULATH and rarely logs on, check pyschos logs where he pm'ed sulath earlier

of course they aren't the same people NOW, and haven't been for some time after taking multiple routes through multiple owners.

Everybody knows that.

And that isn't even the issue!

You are just a rl friend who will say and do anything to get his friend back ingame.

Aislinn,

Listen, back when it was Dezm who got in trouble, at that time it was the original DEKKE who got banned, it wasn't pyscho who was zurekodw.

I may want my friend back, but you are pointing towards things that do not even have to do with him. Pyscho wasn't able to post at the time of dekke being banned. So how and why could he post? he couldn't, and thats all I want you to understand, the account that pyscho bought was Ramza, Pyscho was remedy who he revived by paying learner, and remedy was zurekodw, and zurekodw was pigsdofly. Pyscho is a character who is very old with many name changes. You see the person who got in trouble and blamed it on his roomates is not the person banned right now. They are 2 different people.

Ok,

The first and second one are both the same time when ramza and zurekodw both got locked for illegal multi, at that point they both got in trouble said they would not illegal multi again. the 3rd 1 was way back when he offered to sell elfman124 and he got booted by chance, now he was a n00b at the time and didn't know that he was only booted not BANNED, and chance told him he could log on and that it was a basic warning. but he forgot the pw to elfman and it didn't matter because pigsdofly was better then elfman124.

Ok but he knew not to sell accounts now didn't he :P Now seeing he was locked for it, which part of THAT is unclear?

And yes the first two threads show they were punished TOGETHER.

The history is why they were not allowed any leeway.

No matter how you try to wiggle out of it, all roads point to "not a good thing to do especially when you have a really long bad history showing you it isn't and people telling you what NOT to do and you do it anyway again and again."

He gave it back to dekke and told him he didn't want, and dekke sold the account. Not Pyscho. That's why he stuck with Pyscho, and I owned ramza at 1 point. cuz i bought it from dekke, and then i sold to some 1 else and bought Lasher.

And he got in trouble for posting in channel 3 over the character

You know...looking at all the abuse reports on him just as pyscho alone, I'm wondering exactly who else thinks this guy is "fun to get along with".

I'm wondering why we didn't do this ages ago. :P

Can he just have his IP unbanned and start new or atleast have pyscho item cleaned, you can monitor him for ever, and I mean Aislinn the abuse reports on him.... come on many people get abused for much worse, and even he has sent an abuse and no mod would listen pretty much. Pookies still plays and he's done so much worse. Had Pyscho known that the thread made towards dekke was refering to him also he would never do a thing, but he didn't so he didn't see scamming as a big deal.... he isen't blaming his cousin or his bro or his ficus he just is saying that he truthfully had no idea that he wasn't allowed to scam.. That is why we wish for you to give him another chance, since what was said to dekke wasn't referring to him in any way or form..

-Isenguard

Also as a side note, not that this in itself is ban worthy by itself, but they shared characters too, and a lot of what was done in the name of one character was often the other. As always, it's not that sharing is technically illegal, but what gets done while doing so.

So for all purposes, the final warnings and restrictions would be the same for both as well. I REALLY dislike people trying to claim ignorance or get away with things based on silly technicalities. You already have tried to pull the wool over my eyes, and distract this issue away from the real problem, and try to put the focus on some minor trivial "point".

There is a reason he has had 4 forum accounts banned as well, and it's not because he's such a fun guy.

When Dezm got in trouble for what he did, the 2 people weren't sharing characters at all. They both played their own characters so that they wouldn't get in trouble. He has 4 accounts, because of his 4 multiple name changes. Lastwill was Pigsdofly letitburn was FireHeart zureknightofdarkworld was for ZureKoDW, and instead of making a new 1 he just stuck with it for Pyscho. We have reason for blaming ignorance is because if something doesn't refer to him, then it shouldn't matter to him. He did nothing at the time Dezm was locked. So I don't understand.

Ok...no more tall tales, no more wives and roommates, no more clueless 3rd party posts...

Here is the situation.

You keep the dezm character, which is unlocked.

That is the only character you will be allowed to play. No more alts, no shared characters, just dezm.

This is your final warning. You might want to browse through bans and abuse as well to refresh your memory as to why you are LUCKY to even get this final warning since by rights it was the last time.

You have, even in the face of being caught before, in addition to a very bad attitude, continued your bad behavior and scamming and illegal multiplaying.

However, if we find one hair out of place from this point on, that will be it.

And do not delude yourself that you cannot be banned for "troublemaking". There comes a point where enough is enough, especially when it is piled on top of cheating.

You gave Dezm his last chance after he broke his "last chance", where is Pyscho's chance? I mean Dezm as many know is like 5x worse then pyscho and is the one who showed Pyscho how to scam etc etc. I think Pyscho atleast deserves a chance to try again.

I think Pyscho atleast deserves a chance to try again.

And you are who?...to make that call? I already have let you as a third party have more say than any third party normally has ANY right to. I would also like to point out that your opinion is based on what your buddy has told you.

And no, that is not why he has 4 accounts.

Is there absolutely no way what so ever that he can play again? Even if he starts over and does nothing wrong at all? :/, no scamming, bag jumping, foul language. He won't do anything and if he does lock him ban him. Please just let him play again.

Edited by Isenguard

Ok here are the terms:

1. The current character pyscho will be erased. He can make a new one and truly start over.

2. He cannot buy another character, trade for another character, get a name change, or have somebody share his character to level him up, etc etc etc.

3. He cannot share characters either way, as in he cannot use anybody elses and nobody can use his.

4. He is on FINAL LAST WARNING ULTRA SERIOUS PROBATION. Any troublemaking and he's done.

5. No scamming, selling other people's characters, selling his own, abusive insulting behavior, no cursing, no name calling, no nothing of the sort.

6. No alts

7. Goes without saying that there can be no rule breaking.

I'm sure there are other things that fall into the spirit of this, I do not expect people to go through this with a fine tooth comb and say "but you didn't say I couldn't xyz!!!". Everybody gets the point here.

What made me decide this? To be honest, I was fairly impressed with evilgeorge's defense of him in the outlaws thread, not that I think trying to sell somebody else's character you share is exactly a good way to start over. But I expect evilgeorge will keep an eye on him a bit better this time.

Also as was pointed out by lasher, there are a few others roaming around under almost identical conditions on their ultra final last chances...

Don't make me sorry.