Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pook

Summons

Hi I summoned 3 giants in KF today was great PK war, after killing all NL i left to restock while my 3 giants and some \A/ stayed in kf, I come back and the summon GIANTS did not follow me anymore, I lost over 70k bc of this and im upset, maybe you can fix bug and refund me ty :)

Kibora, are you sure?

I remember we had giants in Hulda and I died, but when I came back, I was able to command giants again

when u summon monsters, leave the map and come back, they will continue to follow you so it is clearly a bug :(

yea it is a bug because i will summon stuff and go in sto for more animals and they still stalk me when i come out

kibora is right. It's always been like this. Once you leave a map, the summons forget about you. If you come back, they might follow you, or they might follow a new master. I don't remember how that's actually determined. It's more likely to change on busier maps with more people coming and going. If you don't want to lose control of your summons, then don't leave the map.

i summoned giant once, left map for 5 mins, then came back, and it still follow me... so i think it is a bug

I have never had a summons not resume following me after leaving and re-entering a map.

I have had summons frozen in place upon summoning them, and had them wander too far away to find me once I move, but they have always followed me when they have seen me move, regardless of whether I have left a map/room/continent

S.

it obvois its a bug, the only ppl sayn its not a buig is the ppl that dont know anything about PK...

summons do follow you, only time they stop following you is if you get lagged out and d/c from my experience (lost 40 fluffies that were at my command) so it is a bug, and as far as i can remember they never use to stop if u map changed.

and doubt many have been refunded for bug finds.. only one that comes to mind is the book #id accident.