Eternal Lands Official Forums
drakoon

*** @Drakoon's@Graphic@Service@ ***

hey ill buy signiture 5k i want something to do with raphael from the soul caliber series for the avitar i want a pic of his face or a close up and for signiture him with his rapier pointing to my name in soul caliber lettering. ill pay 5k-10kk depending on how good it is

ingame name killerbow and guild: is l.a. or limited addiction

and if you cant find any pics like that i understand

I'll work on it asap. Its taking longer than usually in the past, because of work. Sorry for the delay :evilgrin:

*bump*

Still doing this, and I have free time, so I'll start working on the Orders that have not been finished yet.

*bump*

Still doing this, and I have free time, so I'll start working on the Orders that have not been finished yet.

Thanks ;) I really lack time due to work lately, so yeah...

Terms of Service

- The customer is 100% satisfied with the results, then s/he will pay the costs.

- Payments are only to be done with Drakoon, owner of this service.

- Only 1 request can be made at a time. We don't do bulk-orders.

- I can create a website for you, possibly hosted by me. Though, the customer will never gain ftp acces to the website. A certain program can be isntalled thoguh, granting the customer the possibility to edit the content of the pages.

- You can alywas ask us to edit small details on the graphics we made for you, but only if we have the back-up. This is subject to be decided by the creator of your graphic.

- Customers can always offer items, instead of gc. Just state what you have.

Id like one, but if i dont like it i dont have to pay for it right?or will u just making new ones till i do like it? :rolleyes:

We'll make one, if you don't like it, you can tell us what to change. You only pay when your 100% happy with it.

#Edit - Btw, I do work for Drakoon, I'm Knucles (Changed Forum name, and in-game name.)

Edited by Chosen

Ok ill take an avatar/siggy

Features

*Elwood of Death On Arrival on siggy(Elwood to be in bigger letters then death on arrival)

*lightning

*a crown

* An angellic based background

ill pay 5k and an extra 2k if i really like it. i wont be able to pay you till the 4th tho, if its done by then

Ok ill take an avatar/siggy

Features

*Elwood of Death On Arrival on siggy(Elwood to be in bigger letters then death on arrival)

*lightning

*a crown

* An angellic based background

ill pay 5k and an extra 2k if i really like it. i wont be able to pay you till the 4th tho, if its done by then

Ok.

1 - By a Crown, do you mean COL? or just any crown?

2 - Lightning for background, or as a picture on top of the bg?

I'll start it soon, and post some results.

Sorry ElWood, been very busy with RL, I'll start it for you now, and sorry other people who wanted one, I'll get on them.