Eternal Lands Official Forums
drakoon

*** @Drakoon's@Graphic@Service@ ***

UPDATE - BUDGET WEB PROFILE PREVIEW: CLICK

dgs.gif

Terms of Service

- The customer is 100% satisfied with the results, then s/he will pay the costs.

- Payments are only to be done with Drakoon, owner of this service.

- Only 1 request can be made at a time. We don't do bulk-orders.

- I can create a website for you, possibly hosted by me. Though, the customer will never gain ftp acces to the website. A certain program can be isntalled thoguh, granting the customer the possibility to edit the content of the pages.

- You can alywas ask us to edit small details on the graphics we made for you, but only if we have the back-up. This is subject to be decided by the creator of your graphic.

- Customers can always offer items, instead of gc. Just state what you have.

Price List

- Signature: 5.000 gc (includes avatar, if wanted.)

- Animated Signature: 10.000 gc (includes avatar, if wanted.)

- Wallpaper: 15.000 gc

- Website Graphics/Template: 50.000 gc

- Website Creation: 100.000 gc (includes: template, content, working links, forums, poll, shoutbox, etc)

These prices are the minimum costs for the services. Paying more ends up in better results.

Placing an Order

Graphic: Select one of the services mentioned above.

Description: Choose the desired theme for your graphics.

Offer: State the price you offer for the service. (minimum prices stated above)

Staff List

Drakoon: (owner) Can manage all possible graphics offered by the service. Only person to deal with webs.

Chosen: No animations!

Robb: Can do animations aswell.

Customers

Name / Request / Claim by

- / - / -

Drakoon's Graphic Service sells graphics for EL ingame money (gc) and items. Thus, we remain the right to be listed in the Marketplace section of the forums, confirmed by Roja.

PS: In normal circumstances we can have ANY graphic job finished within a few days, that counts for websites aswell!

Edited by drakoon

Guild change, would it be possible to change 'The Cult Of Kesharia' to 'The Magic Alchemy Guild Of Egratia', or if thats too long, just 'MaGE'? If so, how much would that cost?

Guild change, would it be possible to change 'The Cult Of Kesharia' to 'The Magic Alchemy Guild Of Egratia', or if thats too long, just 'MaGE'? If so, how much would that cost?

Well, I don't have a useful backup anymore, so I'll do it for 2,5kgc as I'll have to remake the sig.

could you make 1 for me?my ingame name is private. just put 1 word PriVate.

I need more details about what you want. Is your name PriVate based on the military? (private=soldier)

As an added info about graphics made by me, I ALWAYS have a fully editable backup, even if animation is used.

Cool :happy: I soemtimes forget to make a backup before I merge layers for the animation work...

UPDATE - BUDGET WEB PROFILE PREVIEW: CLICK

I've made this very fast, to have a preview/idea rwady to show. Would people be interested in purchasing such web profile (EL-ID-CARD)?

I was thinking about charging something like 10k - 20k for it, because all contents will be manually set by me. I could work on a certain 'program' to build in, which would make the owner able to edit the contents of certain pages themself. Ofcourse, the current graphics will be improved!

Please let me know what you think!

i like the idea of the el-id-cards kinda. maybe i call you once i have money again :confused:

i like the idea of the el-id-cards kinda. maybe i call you once i have money again :confused:

"says the Draegoni wearing full dragon and a gold crown" :D Hehe sure man :)

Btw, the more interest is shown, the cheaper it will be. My normal prices for web graphics or entire guild sites etc, are high because of the time and effort. This service can be so much cheaper because everyone will have the same layout, pre-made by me. Though it still costs some for the administration and work into the content, hosting etc...

Any idea's for this projects are more than welcome :>

Things to do:

- Creation of pro "ID-card" template (the current is sooo dull...)

- Establishment of multiple pages

- Installating content management prog. for the ID owners

In fact, it will be more than an ID-card, it's more like a passport because it will contain multiple pages :>

Then, basicly, you'd get the domain name like "www.drakoon.com/yourINGAMEname".

drakoon.com itself should become a ebsite containing info and resources about EL, also connections to the ID cards, and maybe a lsit of "who's online?".

So many possibilities...so much work xD

Edited by drakoon

I like the idea, I would buy one depending on cost and how much GC I got :) But I'm sure your prices will be fair so if you do happend to follow this idea I will buy one :)

[Plain]

Any idea's for the layout? I might work on several layouts in the future, so that you can choose.

The results should be like an expanded gossip bot. I think I can work this idea out really well :) I might give away a few ID cards for free then, to launch the community.

I wuv it. I would buy one in a instant, providing i have the money.

Keep coming with the great ideas!

Satisfied Customer,

-Shuj

I wuv it. I would buy one in a instant, providing i have the money.

Keep coming with the great ideas!

Satisfied Customer,

-Shuj

Oh well that pleases me :>

I've decided that for now the price will be 10kgc for such ID card.

You'll be having your personal website then, for a budget price ;>

BTW, could you explain these features?

4mbyut5.jpg

Certainly.

Ofcours,e this is NOT the way the original pages will ook like, but jsut for the idea...

For the original pages I'll build in tab keys. People can purchase a standard ID card with about 3 standard tabs. Though, you could get mroe tabs if you buy them. These tabs could have any content you like...

These symbols are supposed to represent those tabs, thoguh they don't look liek it really :P

I've build this examble in 5 mins so.. :>

I've decided there will be guild website too! For low pricing ofcourse.

Everyone should be able to afford these ID's, so it will be prolly cost 5kgc for the personal ones.

I'm looking for some 1 who can make a good avatar/siggy for me.

Here are some things that I like:

-Stricken on the siggy

-I like lightning

-Fire

-Guitars

-Skulls

hope this is enough for you all to make a cool siggy/avatar pm me in game or post on here

-Stricken

This thread is closed! A new thread is created and can be found @ http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=35259

I'd like to ask thelethalmoo and Shujral to post their requests in the new thread.

it wasent a request i was just asking if it was possibly xP

hey ill buy signiture 5k i want something to do with raphael from the soul caliber series for the avitar i want a pic of his face or a close up and for signiture him with his rapier pointing to my name in soul caliber lettering. ill pay 5k-10kk depending on how good it is

ingame name killerbow and guild: is l.a. or limited addiction

and if you cant find any pics like that i understand

Edited by killerbow