Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
indus

thulsadoom is bagjumber

Hi guys plz be careful about thulsadoom. he jumbed my bag in Melinis ogre spawn. When i lost connection he jumbed my drop and he lie about bag

Thx

yes but i was in the cave at the time and i was just showing at it was not me and for more proof that it was him

jammie

Thulsadoom isn't a bagjumper, he has no intention of playing outside the unwritten community rules.

I want to first state he isnt in my guild and has never been in a guild from day one (afaik)

So I'm going "out on a limb" here to speak on his virtual character.

I wasn't there but I've known him since the day he started playing. A very polite

adult that is concern that people would think he was a bad guy.

Indus who should know by now, left ogres drop bags all around (was pm'd to me by thulsa and indus both)

I got involved via pms, to help mediate for thulsadoom, who was mad at that point since indus started name calling.

Thulsadoom was so worried that he was going to get banned for the bjer allegations. I assured him its a community thing and no amount of assertions from Indus would get him banned.

Indus leaves bags, grues and then complains when they are not there. I really like indus, but I think this is

markusweck syndrome, aka "omg you are a bjer!" :D

In Reply to indus post about me... Last night i was killing ogres and i had the spawn all to myself. Then indues came and i told him that he could take the spawn over while me and my wife watched a movie. I came back in a hour or so and he and a player named jammie was their and jammie said he/she was waiting till he was done. I was pretty sure it was a 2 spwan spot so i told jammie to take my place out of kindness while i watched ,Then indus logged off so i begain to kill agian.A few moments later indus logged back on and said who got my bag... i said i did not get it and jammie said i did not get it. i asked indus was it a death bag and he said and i quote.... it was a Iron sword. I told him i did not get it and he proceeded to call me a lier and a bag jumper. This mad me very upset cause i am what id like to think a Honest citizen and player of EL. I had told him i would pay him 300 gold just so we could have peace and he just kept calling me names. I did not want to starttrouble with any players so i just stoped talking to him in fear he would say i was harrasing him. I think he was just wanting to start a fight i hope no people think ill of me because i love El and the players and i justwant to be held in high reguard...

Bagjumbing always bagjumbing. Only problem ur lie about bag if u take bag i have no problem. only 3 ppl there

me, jammie & thulsadoom.

i click on bag got disconnection when i'm back my bag gone. my inv was full so i can't take items from bag. jammie have proof he not take bag. but thulsadoom not willing to proof

[12:22:34] jammie: take screeine of ur inv then

[12:22:39] InduS: we will see

[12:22:48] thulsadoom: ok

[12:22:49] InduS: he can't

[12:22:49] [Karlin @ 3]: Selling: 2 Iron Helmets(260.00) 4 Rostogol Stones(16500.00) 3 Titanium Bars(50.00) 3 Leather Pants(90.00).

[12:22:53] jammie: why ?

[12:23:03] thulsadoom got healed a little because of his/her armor!

[12:23:43] [GreyStar @ 3]: I'm crazy! I have to be, to buy and sell at these prices. PM me inv/wanted/loc to see my wares and location on c2.

[12:24:02] You recovered 213 material points

[12:24:13] [vakana @ 3]: Good evening, need some spare space in storage? Or some spare cash? PM me 'wanted' to see what I buy. I'm not a player.

[12:24:28] [POokies @ 3]: buying titanium shield

[12:24:33] InduS: taake screenie

[12:24:35] [POokies @ 3]: and HE SRS

[12:24:46] thulsadoom: dont even know how

[12:24:54] thulsadoom: i cant even set my vcr

[12:24:55] thulsadoom: lol

[12:25:01] [DaisyGirl @ 3]: Selling: 3 monster magnetism cloaks (5500gc each), 300 magic essences (10gc each), 7 disengagement rings (95gc each), PM me for other items!

[12:25:06] [PM to jammie: he lier]

[12:25:08] You can't attack someone while being attacked! (but you will automatically counterstrike)

[12:25:23] jammie: print sren key then paste in paint save go to image shack and host it give us the link what says show to freinds

[12:25:39] [unDeRrTaKeR @ 3]: buying attack, def, vit and phys pots pm me pls

[12:25:41] [PM from jammie: i have prove at it is not me]

[12:25:58] thulsadoom: 200 or 300 gold

[12:26:13] [PM to jammie: i know u]

[12:26:16] thulsadoom: if i give you 300 gold will you stop crying

[12:26:18] [Anna @ 3]: *hic* I am selling Ring of Portland for just 80gc.

[12:26:20] [PM to jammie: ur nice for me]

[12:26:22] [PM from Garnoo: no hydro exit on mount of sorrow]

[12:26:29] [PM from jammie: i did sreince to prove it]

[12:26:44] [PM to jammie: he going to outlaw]

[12:26:56] [PM from jammie: ill back u up]

[12:27:02] thulsadoom: i just lved up

[12:27:51] [safe @ 3]: Selling: 393 life essences (5gc each), 6 Ring of Idaloran (300gc each), 1 body piercing cloak (2600gc), PM me.

[12:28:20] [PM from jammie: he is lieing bescuase he keep on saynig he did not do it over and over again he would not do srince even when i told him]

[12:28:37] [CybrMage @ 3]: Why pay tradebot prices? Buy HE's from me for 6.3 each.

Edited by indus

your chat-log indus backs up thulsadoom about paying 300gc.

not many know how to make a screenshot becuase not everyone can be computer wiz..

You say that you clicked on bag then was disconnected. Lots of actions in game continue to happen during and after getting grued. Is it possible that the bag could have been in some limbo state for a critical split second that the disconnection caused it to vanish?

your chat-log indus backs up thulsadoom about paying 300gc.

gc is not a problem. only thing he bj & lie. he have bag so he scared

hmm... way i see it...

if he bagjumped why would he offer to pay for a iron sword at 300gc? last i checked it was 100-200gc by some people... sorta makes no sence

IMO, InduS lost his bag, and his no idea where it went, so he blamed the nearest person with no proof. If thuladoom had BJ'ed you, why would he offer 300 gc for the iron sword anyways? Wouldn't he just keep it?

I think we need to have a new forum rule, that states you can not post without proof/reason because half the threads here are without proof or reason. I think that would clean up most of these threads.

I am a bit ashamed to say that i am not a computer wiz and after killing ogres for a hour or so id say that id have a good % of having many items.... but in any case as you see im listed a rabbit and i was a noob till last night. i never come to forums i just lay the game so i dont know how to take a screen shot. Indues seems content on thinking i have wronged him and i shall still pay him 300 or 500 gold to pain. he was not letting jammie spawn with him in a 2 spawn room.... so i just want peace in the valley and indus im sorry if people dont hate me like you tryed to tag me. they will see i am always a fair and kind player and i would have no reason to cause hard feeling...OVER a iron sword :) so indues i will extend my hand and say i want peace in teh valley so rember before you go called names and barking orders people have feeling and yes ill admint... pridein their name signed THULSADOOM

In reference to Indus' accusations,

I can only say that I have known Thulsadoom since day one of playing and only know that he has always been an honest,polite and hardworking person in EL-Land. I am appalled at your accusations with no concrete proof. Many of us assume things and many times are incorrect. So before you begin calling someone names and posting on forums why don't you stop and think first. I have no doubt at all if he found your bag he would have gone out of his way to return it. So next time don't be so quick to accuse. for it may come back on you.

Cassiopia