Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trojan_Knight

1st Annual ~LE~ EL Seasonal Pk League

Guest Trojan_Knight

July 14th 2007 @ 11:00 am CST WSC Arena, GMT -6 World Clock

Season Continues! Week 2 of The ~LE~ EL Pk League is on the rise. Check here for up comeing match details, point rankings and etc.

Last week was a great turnout. Everyone was very nice in the area of sportmanship. Although those that was not able to return the db due to your opponent I was not able to give you a sportmanship award. However, what I did do instead is make a check point next to everyone's name that may of if there was no rosto present. This check point is only see via me on my desktop "who faught who listing". Each check point is worth .25 of a point. When or if it reaches .5 il add a ^ next to your name in the rankings. This should be fair, since you did not actually hand back the db, yet though it is a possiblity that you could have, or that maybe you would have not done so.

Please check the rules as they have the ability to change at any time. Middle Weight class and bigger are now allowed to equip great swords that are NOT enchanted or magical in any way. This incudes Middle weight, heavy weight, super heavy weight divisions.

Last weeks fight we had many that fought, and we had many that were no shows and we had a few that arrived late to they're original scheduled match. Lets try to have everyone prepared this time.

Big New of Last weeks recaps

Masterpiter and Marr fight lasted forever, it was a battle of patients more then possibly of swords. These two guys were going at it. Then with possibly bad luck masterpiter dc'd.

Each week the biggest news of each seasons scheduled matches for that weekend will be posted in the above.

~TK

Edit: i believe bigger is spelt like bigger, and not bibber. lol.. so i had to fix typoS!

Edited by Trojan_Knight

Guest Trojan_Knight

seems like all the matches are going to be on saturdays...im pulling out.im not going to be free on any saturdays ;)

Thats your choice. After this weekend I'll remove you from the rosters.

Thanks

~TK

hmm i like its same time.. happy it aint later cuz i go on vacation to London on Sunday ^^ for 5 days =)

see ya then =)

remove TooMass too, I'm out of town all weekends, thx

edit: or isnt possible fight my match with ambro (old one) and pookies in other time and tell you result?

Edited by Marwen

seems like all the matches are going to be on saturdays...im pulling out.im not going to be free on any saturdays :bow_arrow:

Thats your choice. After this weekend I'll remove you from the rosters.

Thanks

~TK

yea sorry.theres no way i can make it

even tho not much ppl fought this week was pretty good.

gruen and moogles had nice long fight imo :D

jaja lets see what next week happens, i hope more people will come.

Guest Trojan_Knight

I apologize to inform all contestants that there are not going to be any matches this weekend. Due to irl issues and drama that has occured. But I will state I will have matches organized for 28th of july 2007. Time and gmt details will be posted later this weekend or in the begining of this coming week. Till then, happy pk.

~TK

Edit: If any mods would be willing to help, please let me know. I would like to have someone available prior, then searching for someone just a few minutes prior to event start. Thanks ~TK

Edited by Trojan_Knight

Guest Trojan_Knight

July 28th 2007 11:20 AM CST Gmt -6hrs World Clock <-- check for your time zone / scheduling times.

Details of matches will be posted on Here shortly.

Happy Pk~

~TK

Edited: I have matches set on my desktop listing.. However the site in the above hyper link is having a minor problem. So I am unable to update the match area of whos going to be vs who, along with times / date, etc of any matches. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. If it is not, please exspect to be in multiple matches and prepare to be in such, also if not fixed, please arrive ontime to the above stated. This weekends matches will greatly effect the point standings if you do not participate in your scheduled matches.

~ TK

Edited by Trojan_Knight

Good Luck to everyone....

After the first "lag fest" match when this all began, it was not fun for me anymore...wayyyy too much lag. I did request several times for everyone to move as far back from the arena as they could , but no one moved...oh well.

I will not compete anymore in any further of these...was not fun to stand and lag..i would freeze for a few seconds..then come back to "real game time" only to see my health or mana really low

It was a good fight between me and Tempest, proll would have lasted longer and been more interesting if not for the massive lag....

So TK, count me out for further matches, sorry to my competitors for missing your chance to win some pk points from me, as i said in my first line, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE !

PS: before anyone "suggest" this, I DID have everything turned off not needed ie..eye candy, special effects, shadows etc

:)

I would have liked to be there but -6 GMT is just a bad time for me.

Comes down to 6-7pm my time and then im usually out for dinner on saturdays.

So unless the time changes i wont make it to a lot of matches ;/

Guest Trojan_Knight

Due to the recent problem of last weeks matches. (only 1 match happened do to people not showing up timely) The match that occured will be pointed and added to the rankings. However, since all the other matches did not occur. I am going to have all those matches that didnt happen all over again. To many were missing to have this any other way.

So here is EVERYONES 24hr+ NOTICE!

Next matches are set for AUGUST 5th 2007 at CST 10:00 am GMT -6HRS (use the world clock link in the above posts of mine to find ya time zone(s).

What these matches will include:

99.9% of last weeks matches

Season Ending Matches.

Meaning the above scheduled matches end the season. Resulting in the following weekend matches to be Season Tournament.

Which also not only concludes the season, but also is followed by the reward presentation to those that have won regular season matches. Also those that have won big bucks from the tournament.

The tournament matches may be held in a private location that will not be announced at this time. This is a unsure idea at the moment. So please stay tuned for further details regarding this matter.

Lastly, need a moderator for the upcoming event matches for this coming sunday.. If anyone is available, please pm me, or leave a message here in the thread. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks goes out to those that showed up in last weekends event. And a special thanks goes out to Theryndan for moderating the past couple of events for us. Thanks!

Well, I am unsure if I'll have all the info up on the main site that I have been linking, but as soon as I got it finished (cuz have been having updating problems) I'll repost the link at that time that includes the matches and etc.

Till then, have fun, and happy pk :P

~TK

Guest Trojan_Knight

The last regular season matches were a huge success. Had a great turn out in competitors. I apologize for my last minute adjustments due to arriving a little later then should have. But recently irl is a sob if ya catch what I mean.

Before I go onto to talking about what is to come. I would like to thank a few people.

To everyone in attendance that came out and competed in one, or all of the scheduled matches. Thank you, because with out you, this would not of occured.

To everyone that came out and watched, and cheer on they're favorite pker(s), thanks for coming out and watching. :D

To Theryndan who over the last few scheduled matches has been able to attend and greatly help. Thanks, if not for you over the past while, this event may of been mayhem.

To everyone that has helped along the way. Thanks a ton, you have helped me make this so much easier. :D

Now for the great, fun, nifty new news. There is 1 last event. And those that have aquired themselfs to be in the top 3 point acheives during the regular season matches will be able to attend this event. It is the Season Ending Tournament. Each division has 3 finalists. The person in each division that has aquired the most points recieves a "bye" directly into the finals. For the opportunity to aquire the 1st place grand prize for that particular division that person is a part of. Those in the 2nd and 3rd place positions in the point aquiring areas of they're division. Will fight for 2nd place. So a brief revision:

2nd place points

vs

3rd place points

Winner of above faces #1 point gainer of they're division. Loser of that first match becomes 3rd place grand prize winner.

? place points

vs

1st place points

Loser of above match become 2nd place grand prize winner. And the obvious winner becomes that divisions champion. This event is set up this way for a few reasons. I will name them below.

~If a person was persistant enough to continue through losing matches, yet still had enough determination to be on time.

~Even though the above person may not be the strongest person, still being a polite, determined individual should have its rewards.

~This seasonal event was never about who is the strongest of all of EL. But rather a great way to have honest clean fun. That was set up in a fashion that would allow fair chances.

~And saying that, everyone has had the same amount of fair chances to gain the points they need to be in the top 3.

I understand that sometimes irl over rides virtual world. Trust me, recently I know this all to well. My on game time has gone from being on game 3hrs + a day. To maybe 2hrs + each week. This is due to irl issues like saving money, aquiring new stuff, paying bills, working my ass off basically so that later on in life I do not have to work till I'm 90yrs old for example. So I understand sometimes scheduling fun can get put aside. Still though. Please congratulate the finalist that have earned a right to be in this Season Ending Tournament. The below list of names is in alphabetical order. Or at least I hope it is lol.

Ambrosius

DerGruen

Eifi

FyrrFlyy

Gampa

gp_

Kobor

Korrode

Marr

Masterpiter

Nahtepa

Pker0rz

Reiki

Siarato

Smurf

Sway

Tempest

uEmatSu

Zamirah

Tournament Begins: August 19th 2007 09:30 am CST, GMT -6hrs

Secret Location, Contestants will be teleported to private areana's with in 15-30 min prior to Tournament Begining. This event is not public. If all else fails. Will be held in WSC Arena. Check Contest Stuff, UPDATED :D

~Regards TK

ps: Happy Pk'N :blink:

Edited: I forgot to include. After this tournament I will be handing out rewards, the location of the place for the reward Ceromony is yet to be determined. When I figure out such a place, I will advise it here. Everyone that has won any match during the regular season will recieve they're reward. Look on the above link, on the right side of the page, to see if you won any gold coins. Those in the tournament will not recieve match rewards since instead you are fighting for something a tiny bit bigger in the reward area.

Edited by Trojan_Knight

Guest Trojan_Knight

As a reminder for those that have made it to the final tournament of this season.. Please check below to see if your name is in the listing to be a part of the final tournament of the season. Time, date, etc is provided in the below as well.

Ambrosius

DerGruen

Eifi

FyrrFlyy

Gampa

gp_

Kobor

Korrode

Marr

Masterpiter

Nahtepa

Pker0rz

Reiki

Siarato

Smurf

Sway

Tempest

uEmatSu

Zamirah

Secret Location, Contestants will be teleported to private areana's with in 15-30 min prior to Tournament Begining. This event is not public. If all else fails. Will be held in WSC Arena. Check Contest Stuff , UPDATED :P

~TK

ps: Happy pk'N

Guest Trojan_Knight

As a reminder for those that have made it to the final tournament of this season.. Please check below to see if your name is in the listing to be a part of the final tournament of the season. Time, date, etc is provided in the below as well.

Ambrosius

DerGruen

Eifi

FyrrFlyy

Gampa

gp_

Kobor

Korrode

Marr

Masterpiter

Nahtepa

Pker0rz

Reiki

Siarato

Smurf

Sway

Tempest

uEmatSu

Zamirah

Secret Location, Contestants will be teleported to private areana's with in 15-30 min prior to Tournament Begining. This event is not public. If all else fails. Will be held in WSC Arena. Check Contest Stuff , UPDATED :P

~TK

Bumping so that people have more then a couple notices. So that there can be no excuses to why didn't know :)

~TK

Guest Trojan_Knight

Ambrosius

DerGruen

Eifi

FyrrFlyy

Gampa

gp_

Kobor

Korrode

Marr

Masterpiter

Nahtepa

Pker0rz

Reiki

Siarato

Smurf

Sway

Tempest

uEmatSu

Zamirah

Secret Location, Contestants will be teleported to private areana's with in 15-30 min prior to Tournament Begining. This event is not public. If all else fails. Will be held in WSC Arena. Check Contest Stuff , UPDATED :)

~TK

bumpn announcement while I'm here :P

Can u, or some1 else tell me at what hour it will be my time? :)

( other rounds were always about 6pm my time, if it helps)

mp

I'll pm ya on game. Much easier to help ya there :P

~TK

Guest Trojan_Knight

I will not be able to be present for the Final Tournament and the reward Ceramony.. In my place will be Thaumiel, someone I have known my entire life. Thaumiel is more the capable of running it, and giving out the rewards, everything that is information required as in matches, rewards, mod to contact, etc, for this final tournament has already been explained to him.

Good Luck to all and please try to be 15-30 minutes early if possible. It would greatly help make this final event a very smoothly ran one.

Edited: The reward ceramony will occur directly after the final Tournament. In Tarsengaard in the Magic School. At the end of the hallway, in front of the statue, before the stairs. If you see your name to on the list on the bottom right side of page. And if it says you have earned some gold coin in green font. You probally would want to attend this Awarding Event. Public is welcome to watch.

~TK

Edited by Trojan_Knight