Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trojan_Knight

1st Annual ~LE~ EL Seasonal Pk League

You have not gotten back to me and you have not added me to the list, can ya contact me? I sent a forum PM but no reply :D

:devlish: Plain

Guest Trojan_Knight

You have not gotten back to me and you have not added me to the list, can ya contact me? I sent a forum PM but no reply :D

:devlish: Plain

I apologize for the delay. I have been trying to figure out where I lost the roster at that I had, that I use as a copy and paste to update the roster here on forums. I will contact you. Please be patient with me. I am multi tasking, and to be honest, I am worst multitasker in the world. :D

~TK

I can take medium-quality videos, i seem to have trouble finding high-res software to use. I can send you some samples if you want...

Guest Trojan_Knight

I can take medium-quality videos, i seem to have trouble finding high-res software to use. I can send you some samples if you want...

Please send me links to ya samles via EL forum pm / msg :w00t: I'd like to check them out, and I'll let ya know after that. Thanks.

~TK

I am not allowed to enter this because I wont reveal my combat level... Would any1 really have a problem with me keeping it quiet and being placed in Super Ultra Heavy Weight??? If i am really a low level i'd be pwned by the big guys immediately anyway....

LuciferX.

just lie lol that what i did :w00t:

Ermm I still have not been added to the list.........

:happy: Plain

I am not allowed to enter this because I wont reveal my combat level... Would any1 really have a problem with me keeping it quiet and being placed in Super Ultra Heavy Weight??? If i am really a low level i'd be pwned by the big guys immediately anyway....

LuciferX.

just lie lol that what i did :P

roflol!

edit : changed my mind :P

Edited by Kakuzu

Guest Trojan_Knight

LuciferX.

just lie lol that what i did :D

You didn't lie, you said same thing luciferX is saying. (didn't want to prove stats) So I added your name as pending in Super Ultra Heavy Weight. If anyone in Super Ultra Heavy Weight Division has any objections to luciferX or pookies taking part in that division. Please let me know we could make a vote on it or etc regarding that division. Since I think it is only fair that those that it would effect the most to be the deciding factors.

Lastly only a few days left to register to be in this event. Also means only a few days left to pay your entry fees. Based on the current number of entries. This season will last aproximatly two months. So this is going to cause me to adjust the regular seasonal match wining gc. Due to having half as many fights as stated that was based on 16 matches availabe for all over 16 weekends or so. Its not to late to donate if you wish to do so.

~TK

finally, got forum access again, anyway ill take part in ur event, gmt 2+ talked to u ingame alrdy and paid, dont see u there often, will send u screenshot to prove CL now in forum pm. thx

*Sigh* Why am I still not added to the list??

:w00t: Plain

Guest Trojan_Knight

*Sigh* Why am I still not added to the list??

:w00t: Plain

You are.

By the way. Tomarrow at midnight CST (UTC/GMT -6 hours) 00:01 7/7/07 (12:01am for ya non military folks) If you have not paid your entry fee you will be removed from the division list. There are no exceptions.

If you are unsure what your time zone is. Click here to find place closest to you. So that you may aquire your time zone.

I have took into consideration some things regarding when this event is going to start. I will be out most of the 7th other then early in the day. So at this moment, depending on a few things. This event may start early on the 7th, or sometime later on the 8th. This is not a suggestive matter. I just need to see where my schedule falls on the 7th and whats going on that day during my bday. But I will post tomarrow exactly what day, time, etc. So please stay tuned.

As the thought of 4 month length of this season. Has been changed to 2 months. Basically every weekend till every person in every division has fought everyone in that division. A few divisions will end sooner then others, do the amount of people in attendance in some of the divisions. If there are no people in some of the divisions when entries close. The grand prize pots will be added up from those w/ no entries. And then split amongst the divisions that have entries. Those divisions with 3 - 5 people in them. Your looking at your season being around 2 - 3 weeks long maybe.

If I am not online. You can pay your entry fee to the following people. Please make sure you post here, or tell them to post to me via ~LE~ forum msg or EL forum msg.

Trojan_Knight

Kobor

Or you can #ig ~LE~ and ask if someone of rank 13 or higher is on. And then speak with them about holding onto your entry fee for me.

Special notes. [NL] has donated 16k gc to this Season. So if you see any of them, please thank for for raising the individual grand prize total pots for each division a additional 1,777 gc.

Lastly, if your not in this season, don't miss out. There is pleanty of room for more entries in ALL divisions. If you haven't donated, these guys and gals would be greatly appreciative if you do so. You can donate anything from 900 gc - unlimited so long as is a multiple of 9. (doesnt have to be, but makes math so much simiplier)

Till tomarrow or etc. Have fun. And thanks to all who have paid they're entery fees early.

~TK

Guest Trojan_Knight

Time, date, location information. Please check below, also if you are unsure of your GMT click the link below and maybe use the city that is closest to you. I believe the below time should work okay for the majority of the people that have entered. I am going to try and arrange matches in a order in which it would allow everyone to have the ability to be on game in a possible timely manner.

July 7th 2007 @ 11:00 am CST WSC Arena, GMT -6 World Clock

If you have not yet given me your time zone, or your entry fees, please do so asap so that you are not pruned out of the seasonal event.

~TK

Guest Trojan_Knight

July 7th 2007 11:00am CST, GMT -6hours ~ WSC Arena

REGISTRY CLOSED, NO EXCEPTIONS!

Match Roster is in place. Please CLICK HERE for details at the lower bottom part of the page. There will be no match opponet changing. Be sure you are at least a few minutes early to your match scheduled time. So that we can keep these matches flowing. If you are late = auto lost by default.

If you are unsure of your time zone, please check this WORLD CLOCK for details. Use the city that is closest to you to determin GMT vs GMT -6hrs.

Added info ~ This is a season, everyone in each division will eventually have a match with everyone in they're division. The top 25% of point gainers of each division. Result in Season Ending Tournament for the big GOLD COIN Rewards of each Division.

Those divisions with a few entries or participants. Your seasons will not last as long as other divisions may. Due to participation limits of entries.

Good Luck to all, and may do the honorable things, and aquire all points possible per each match. For the nice things you do, could be the difference between being in the finals and not being in the finals at season end. :)

Also would like to thank everyone that have helped to make this possible. And that are in the process of still helping to make this possible. Thank You!

~Adminstrators of Season are as follows~

Entropy

ALL MODS if they wish to help

Trojan_Knight

Deadhead

UnderrTaker

The more cooperative the participants are, the easy and simplier this Season will be. Again, good luck to all.

~TK

Doh, crap. I've been away all week and didn't get to see you to pay or anything. :-/

Oh well, since I'll go on vacation soon, I would probably miss a lot of the contest anyway.

-Blee

This sounds really good, shame I'm too late to enter :pinch:

ah well.. Hoepfully there will be another one though as it looks really well organised

super heavy weights shouldnt use CoL, that was the most freaking boring fight i've ever watched, i was almost ready to start baking but i didnt have all the ingredients....me BAKING....thats how bad it was, masterpiter vs marr

yeh was boring, mp died cuz of d/c rofl...

anyway some fights were cool tho :wacko:

the col wasnt the problem, but its hard to hit through tit plate and good armor with a serp :pinch:

Guest Trojan_Knight

Thats why I had to include Great Swords, myself and a few others noticed early that "this looks like a forever long battle". So I included great swords for now on in Middle Weight and Higher Divisions only.. This is what has been asking for, long fights. And long fights you recieved. Honestly didn't think it was going to be half as long as that one in particular was.

But to those that won Congratulations. Everyone lives to fight another day :pinch: Stay tuned for next weekends match rosters :wacko:

~TK

Edited: BTW I have match rewards (gc) to hand out. But will not hand out gc till season end :omg:

Edited by Trojan_Knight

Guest Trojan_Knight

It was a great contest dude, like the old EAF ones, gratz to u and to your guildies who plan and executed it :omg:

Thanks, but ya should pat yaself on the back as well. Thankyou for taking ss's for me. I will post them shortly :)

Special Thanks to

Molime ~ G0D mode uber pr0

Roja ~ Thanks for keeping people inline :pinch:

Deadhead ~ Thanks for helping watch for proper armor and etc req

UnderRTaker ~ Thanks for watching for events and taking SS's

Scorpius ~ Thanks for making video on moments notice.

We'll after I host & post these pics. I'm gonna get going to celibrate my 30th bday. :wacko: So have fun.

~TK

Guest Trojan_Knight

Just click HERE For a limited number of Screen Shots of some of the matches that took place this weekend.

Video will not be present till some time during season end. Update of points on ~LE~ main site will occur tomarrow. Enjoy :pinch:

~TK

Edited by Trojan_Knight

Guest Trojan_Knight

cant view screenies, tried to register, logged on, but still doesnt work

Ah, well site is being upgraded to new server for all images via guildportal ( should take about 8hrs I think, so gallery kinda screwy atm) . So I changed that link, and made it the main page instead. Just look to the right side of the page for picture area labeled "Images" and click on the links provided. :pinch:

~TK