Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trojan_Knight

1st Annual ~LE~ EL Seasonal Pk League

Guest Trojan_Knight

Nah if ur tourney is indeed bug free and honest, then we wouldn't be scaled in the same group anyway, but i'm sure u will get ur chance 1 day again......

Just check gossip, all the stats are open to look at..

Well, I'm not flare ya here, even if we arch enemies, I got more class than that. :devlish: But I will check it out and put ya in proper division. If ya feel maybe I tweaked ya into wrong division. Go to ~LE~'s main site, click the link about combat skill. And fill it out, then when I msg ya, ya can compare notes.

Count me in.

Gonna need ya to either msg me here on forums, or in game. So that we can figure out / prove etc ya CL.

Thanks, ya on registry.

Morto

I'm in

Same thing bud, going to need ya to either msg me here on forums, or in game. So that we can figure out/prove etc ya CL.

Everyone else, I keep reading posts about pk being dead here on these lovely forums. If this is so, then how come more people are not entering? I can understand you think maybe because your a red tag of ~LE~ that maybe you don't want your enemy to know your combat score. But I am the only person that would have this knowledge if ya told me. And seriously, I don't even recall a 100th of most of the details to each persons CL. Just the CL itself. To be honest, I don't care if your a enemy, ally, friend, grandma, grandpa, sister, brother, pet of anyone from ANY guild, including ~LE~. If ya want pk, this is the event to be in. Matches will be set on the weekends, over the coming months. It is this way, to help me organize matches, get people from different time zones to have the ability to be matched together. And to maybe cause a little spark during the week. To help people get excited again about pk. I don't think pk is dead. I think it has slowed down. So sign up, join the fun of a old tradition, with some new prestiege.

Also, as soon as I can get on game. Most likely later today, (bad connection atm, have dialup status :) )I will begin accepting Season Entry Fee's. So tell ALL your buddies, enemies, etc about this. The more that are involved, the better this season will be.

Regards,

~TK

Edited by Trojan_Knight

Hey, i'd like to sign up my new pker im raising, i cant say the name, but pm me, and ill tell u the name and the stats and all that, pm mesic, and ill let you know all the other stats he has, thanks :icon13: btw, hes super feather weight, and pker0rz, ur going down buddy :icon13::)

I would like to join the Super Ultra Feather Weight. I see pretty much no one is paid. I read this whole thread, very nice i may have missed it but when do we pay?

Get at me ingame plz.

[Plain]

Guest Trojan_Knight

Hey, i'd like to sign up my new pker im raising, i cant say the name, but pm me, and ill tell u the name and the stats and all that, pm mesic, and ill let you know all the other stats he has, thanks :) btw, hes super feather weight, and pker0rz, ur going down buddy B):icon13:

Thanks for the message, please check ya EL forums inbox. :)

I would like to join the Super Ultra Feather Weight. I see pretty much no one is paid. I read this whole thread, very nice i may have missed it but when do we pay?

Get at me ingame plz.

[Plain]

Thanks for the message, please check ya EL forums inbox. :)

In case ya haven't heard. I have 2 very big announcements to make.

~I am collect fee's now. So if ya on the registery and ya see me. Show me the $ :wub:

~Thanks to Kobor (very generous man from ~LE~ ) ~LE~'s total donation to this event has been increased to 54,000 gc to be split into the 9 divisions, which at a starting base Grand Prize per division comes out to 6k gc per division. If ya see him, maybe pat him on the back :mace:

Also, we need many many more registries,. I would love to get this going on july 7th. However if there is not enough entries, that itself may delay it a week. So get ya guildies, ya enemies, ya allies, ya friends, ya everyone ya can to join this. If this season is successful. I will continue the seasons and with new seasons, will come about new ways of achieving other rewards as well. But that is all in the future. Where are the Heavy Weights? Underrtaker is getting bored :wub:

Lastly if ya do not like the main divisions. Cuz ya like using summoning stones, or ya like using your bod, or som, theres a division called Free Style Division, only thing not allowed in it is Brod and Golden Mace. And by the way, that is also 1v1. Summoning & Summoning stones are ya only partners :P

If your not into that either, maybe make a donation, help these guys / gals put some gc back into they're pockets from years of pking and sometimes losing gc. But they don't do it cuz it makes them rich. They do it cuz of how it makes them feel. In the begining its the adrenlin, in the end, your addicted searching for the same rush you got your first time. So come on, donate, everyone would be very thankful. :)

~TK

I'm in.

In game name : Sir_Exeus

just pm me and I'll take of privacy. + i give you money when u pm me.

Guest Trojan_Knight

i'll sign up, im glad someone made a contest like this thats better at planning things than i am :happy:

i cant tell you my combat lvl just yet, i reset so it will go up way fast.. should be somewhere around 200 *I THINK*

question: how u know when someones cheating? no way to prove that someone used dmg rings or is wearing MOL etc, this could cause issues, no?

Well, let me say first. This is not a pirate of ya idea. I have been sorting this thing out for months on a note book on my desktop. Your team idea was great, perhaps tiny slightly similar, yet, still great. :huh:

To answer your question, MoL can be viewed. Since I do believe there is a event that says "Blah blah has been healed due to his or her armor." So is to why no magical armors are allowed in all the divisions other then "free style division". Same with weapons and etc.

As for ya just reset. Well freestyle still is empty :( would be one option. Another option would be uber train as ya stated and then when closer to begining of season. I can place you in a proper division, that would still allow you to grow during the season with out maxing the CL allowed. Roster as of now is not final. Although it looks pretty perminate. Yet because has not actually began. I can still move people if they like to the next division up in CL, or down if ya read from top to bottom :blink: .

Also, I know some may have viewed the rules. I suggest reading them fully, maybe ya over looked something, maybe you didn't completely read. This event is not about who has most a/d, who has most oa, who has highest rankings. Nor is it about who has the most valuable items. Each division is based on a avg whats possible to have aquired. Its based on how you build your characters internals ie cross attributes. Since there are many attributes that stand for the same cross attribute. Although each attribute is slightly different then the next.

I have found a location But for the time being, I will not speak of it. So that spammy pm's does not occur. If you pm me, asking me where is this place. I will #ignore you till I need to contact you about something. I know your curious, and would love to know. But for the time being I must keep this private info and I'll give great reason why when closer to begining of the season start. Also, I am doing many things, I am talking with possible entries, answering questions, trying to train, trying to pk, updating ~LE~ main site w/ info relating to this seasonal event, etc. So I am multi tasking in a huge way. And I get brain farts easily. I'm not blonde, I'm bald, and the air seems to be released faster cuz theres not a cushion of anything helping to hold it in.

Lastly, TELL everyone you know, about this contest. If ya can't get them to want to participate, see if they will donate! The grand prizes are still looking slighty slim of par. We need more entries. At least triple of current for it to be great. The more entries equal the more winnings available. Also means more gc added to the grand prize pots. If there are not enough entries by july 7th I will either hold the contest till more participants are entered. Or reorganize the season in a way so that it would only last a month or two, instead of the planned three and a half to four months. Which I can see now may be to long. But worth a shot as a goal. In case some of you do not know. I am accepting entry fee's.

~TK

I'm in.

In game name : Sir_Exeus

just pm me and I'll take of privacy. + i give you money when u pm me.

hmm quote button must of not been clicked when making previous post, i thought i clicked it. Anyways, I looked for ya on game today. Didn't find ya. I will be at work all day tomarrow and my time on game will be limited over next few days. So maybe best to pm me here on forums :P

~TK

still ghengas made the point Oo how do you want to tell someone is using damage rings or mana destruction

rings?

I am not allowed to enter this because I wont reveal my combat level... Would any1 really have a problem with me keeping it quiet and being placed in Super Ultra Heavy Weight??? If i am really a low level i'd be pwned by the big guys immediately anyway....

LuciferX.

I am not allowed to enter this because I wont reveal my combat level... Would any1 really have a problem with me keeping it quiet and being placed in Super Ultra Heavy Weight??? If i am really a low level i'd be pwned by the big guys immediately anyway....

LuciferX.

I really dont see why not. The super ultra heavyweight goes to infinity so therefore you cant count him out there and as he said, if he was under it, he would get pwned.

Really...He could have asked you to put him in featherweight and eat everyone there :)

BTW sounds interesting i'll join

LuciferX.

Thr rules are for everyone, if u dont want to reveal dont participate then or to to freestyle

I agree with Luci. It would obviously be different if he wanted to compete in a lower division, but why does it matter if he's in the top one? I'm sure if others wanted to compete in that division without revealing their level, LuciferX would not object. He's not asking a favor, hes asking a question regarding the rules.

-Shuj

Guest Trojan_Knight

still ghengas made the point Oo how do you want to tell someone is using damage rings or mana destruction

rings?

Maybe the public wouldn't see a event, but those in battle would. But if I recall correctly, most everything gives a public event? Although in case if I am completely wrong.

I would have to require a screen shot of the persons chat log from on game after the battle. Thus meaning scroll up take ss and show me. This would be way to prove. (im not refering to chat log in program file, but previous chats on game from being on game while playing. At the exact end of your battle, I will ask any complaints. If none move onto next match. If some, I will allow 5 min to prove on game ss of event. If falsely accused I will remove 5 points from person accusing. If same person repeats falsely accusing someone a second time i will remove a additional 10 points from that person. A third time, I will remove that person from the season..)

LuciferX.

Buddy we spoke about this other day in pm. I think it was yesterday or day prior depending on how you look at it. I told you since most know ya like some kind of uber pkR that this wouldnt be a problem. I said to you, then I would not be able to place the remarks "Has proven CL" but could rather place the remarks "CL pending". I will definately try and make all matchs as equally as I can. But in some instances like this, it may be a test of how I can match people with unknowns. I can't accept this for other division other then free style. Since the others have a max cap. Which honestly isn't fair. And to be honest I never thought about that untill maybe hmm 3 or 4 days ago in regards of the super ultra heavy weight division. I do not need to know if someone is CL 7,121 for example. I just need oath that swear to obide by rules.

I didnt have a ton of time after I updated some things, it got late and I got in a hurry. So there are a few names I didn't add to the rosters. Anyways, if ya want in, just let me know. I asked ya few other things as well, and I thought I asked ya to let me know what ya decided. :icon13:

Lastly, if anyone has any other questions, please feel free to ask or etc. But I would perfer if you asked most of ya questions here or forum msg me. Since on game at times i get spammed a lot. And trying to keep track of who I was suppose to talk with next at times becomes kind of confusing.

~TK

Guest Trojan_Knight

Please check lower area of my original post on this thread. I have made a "i need to contact, or need to be contacted by list"

Over next couple of days. Since I am out on the road and in process of getting home. It is going to be hard for me to be on game during the day. Plus besides that, I'm a natural night owl. So If ya on game during day in usa please use forum msg to get ahold of me.

More helpfull info, eek another great person in ~LE~ has donated 18k to the season ending tournament. So thats another 2k gc added to each divisions grand prize totals. Which brings the ~LE~ donation up to around 72k combined total for all divisions grand prize totals. I've not yet done the math or update main site. But things are begining to look up. Also Everlasting Warriors have also donated some gc. So be sure to thank any of those that ya see.

Lastly we could always welcome more enteries, the more that enter the higher the grand prizes per division will become. And the more fun it will be for everyone. If ya want to donate do not hesitate to forum msg me.

~TK

Guest Trojan_Knight

I'm in too :medieval:

Added ya to my list, but not update rosters yet.

:)

sounds like fun, i'm in ;)

Spoke w/ ya on game, so I added ya to I need to contact list.

Anyways, Over past few days I have spoken with a few people. I do not know what I did, but i erased a lot of who I have talked with, and who I havent talked with. Including division placements of people. (think I closed out before saving division rosters on desktop) So if your on that list on the very bottom of my original thread. I'm going to need all to re-contact me so that I can reorganize myself again. I apologize for this inconvience.

I am hoping we can meet the july 7th deadline of getting this thing started on that date. In order to do so, we need I think (including the list of names at bottom of my original thread as a speculation by me) at least 25+ more entries. If there are no entries for a division, what I will do is take that gold coin for that divisions grand prize pot, and split it amongst the active divisions. And if there is only 1 person in that division, that will be the only time I refund your entry fee. Although it would be in better interest to have divisions have more people in them. Since that would total more gc for the grand prize pots per division.

Also, I have recieved many pm's regarding what is and what is not allowed to be used. This is quite simple, if its not listed as a not allowed, then its probally allowed. :) This includes all pots, all cloaks, all magic that is casted by you from use of essences, etc. Please if ya unsure if you can bring a RoP , or a dmg ring, or if you can bring your thermal serp, or SoM, check out the rules and if you do not see it listed there, check the main site. (link is in original thread.) Some rules say you can't bring magical weapons or amor. So all I ask is please read, it will save both you and I some time.

Btw, I am looking for someone that has great knowledge of how to operate in a video recording way. Since I think I would like to have this utubed or etc. Maybe we could use parts of it to make a EL advertisement, so long as ent cool with it. And so long as was able to find captions for other areas of the game as well. I just think it would be a nifty idea. Kinda like boxing or ufc irl, except no ticket fee or pay per view fee :) in case ya miss a wanted to see match.

Lastly, like said we need more enteries, and more donations if possible. Maybe ya thinking this is different, or you are unsure if you should enter because you think you and I dislike each other or because we're enemies. For this, we can look past that. This is about fun, a great time, and when pk points come about (unsure if will or not, heard about it being on test server) . It will only add that much more excitement to this seasonal event. This season is a test of if was to have another season. What may I want to change for future, what may this and that need tweaked. I can tell already that there may be to many divisions. Unless you guys and gals prove me wrong by entering? I know there are some people that just started playing. In a day or few you could have a high enough CL to be in super ultra feather weight division. I know there are some out there that love summoning stones. So come, there is almost a division available for everyone.

~TK