Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trojan_Knight

1st Annual ~LE~ EL Seasonal Pk League

Guest Trojan_Knight

July 7th 2007 @ 11:00 am CST WSC Arena, GMT -6 World Clock

As the title says. This is a event of basic pk. This event will last a few months, since it being more or less a season. Rather then a one time tournament. I have a link at the bottom of this posting. That will give everyone a lot more information than what I am providing here. To be honest I have spent a lot of time on this contest idea. I have spoken with a few people to help me tweak some minor things. This contest is very fair, since the use of Combat Skill vs rankings or a/d levels to match people. The more people that enter this. The funner it will be, and continue to become.

There are 9 divisions. Based on what your combat level is, would result in what division you would be a part of. During the season, there will be 16 regular matches, where the winner can walk away with a little gold coin. The entry fees different depending on what your combat skill is. The higher it is, the more you will have to pay to enter this season. And it is this way, because irl the bigger the names, the more money the rewards, ie: boxing, for example. Each person in each division will be in 16 matches (given there are 32 people entered on the rosters per division) Although there is one division where any combat level can enter it. Also like stated, if you won all 16 of your regular season matches. That itself would have almost paid for your entry fee. During the Season Final Tournament that will be present at the end of the season. You will not earn gold coin for winning regular tournament matches. Since only the top % of fighters in each division will be fighting for some major gold coinage. But the only way to get into that tournament, is by you aquiring points. And being in the top % of points earned for that division.

The catch, well the catch is you must prove to me what your combat level is so that I can place you in the proper division. I know many people will most likely not like the idea of telling me they're stats. I can respect that. Although to be honest, I have never repeated anything that I was asked not to do so. If you prove or show me your stats to prove your combat level. I can give my word, that no one other then I will ever see such a thing. It will never become public knowledge, and no matter who asks me. They will all receive the same answer. Which is "I am not at liberty to discuss such matters, speak with the person yourself if you wish to know." This is a vital role in the event. Since combat skill is the best way to match up closer to fair fights vs the other things mentioned in the above.

Now the list of rules for this event is very long. But please keep in mind, that this pk event. Is not about who has the best armor, or who has the best weapon. Its about your skill as a pkR. If matched as closely to fair as possible, could you survive to fight someone with similar amor, weapons, allowances and etc as yourself?

~Rules and Regulations~

1. Anybody entering a pk map is responsible for their own items or loss of said items. Nothing is guaranteed for anybody, pk means you die and lose stuff. Do NOT go reporting this in #abuse.
  2. Spectators enter at your own risk, newbie or not. Read THIS warning, when you enter a pk map. You most likely will die, protection is not guaranteed.

3. No BroD
  4. No Golden Star Mace

5. No BoD
  6. No SoM

7. No Great Swords or Enchanted Swords or Special Swords of any kind!
  8. No Summoning of any kind.

9. No rings of any kind (disengaugement rings not included in rule)
  10. No Enchanted or Magical Armors (CoL, CoM, not included in rule)

11. No MoL (Uni, Stars, and Moon are not against the rules if used.)
  12. Play to have fun!

13. Show sincere sportsmanship.
  14. Do not attack League Officials or personel.

15. People die and lose stuff. It is your responsiblity to aquire rosto if not willing to lose stuff.
  16. Do not whine, moan, cry, etc about loseing or anything else. Doing so results in banned from rest of current season.

17. Not being present at time of match results in automatic forfient and you lose match. Miss 5 matches results in removed from event for remaining of season and the next following season.
  18. Cheating the rules, or the organization of this multi event, event. Results in banned from all future events hosted by ~LE~.

19. There are no refunds. All monies are put into a pot. For season ending grand prizes.

20. 3% of all monies goes to ~LE~ for hosting costs, organizing costs, extra prize costs (donations from ~LE~), labor of event, etc.

21. 47% of Season Entry Costs are paid to the winner of the each regular match of each division. The remaining 53% is split into 3% hosting costs & 50% season end cost for final seasonal rewards. This 50% goes into a pot, where at season end 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners of Season Finals Tournament will recieve 50%, 30%, 20% of the monies in the pot.
  22. Payment of Entry Fee associated with your division is required 24hrs prior to the beging of the first match of the season.

23. Being ontime and present for match earns you 1 point.

24. Winning match earns you 1 point.
  25. Disengaugement is okay, although if you leave pk area, you lose via form of forfeit. If you do this a total of 5 times during infinate time(leave pk area), you will be removed from remaining season, and banned from following season.

26. You must prove your COMBAT LEVEL either by pming me in game, and showing only me (Trojan_Knight) your stats, or sending me a link of your screen shot of your stats. I take a solid oath, that no one, other then myself will see this. And I take a solid oath that I will not speak of your stats to anyone. Please note, that you will be on the Fighter Roster. But exact Combat Level WILL NOT be public knowledge. As for you being in a division, people would only be alble to speculate what your combat level could be.
  27. When appling for division. You will have 4 combat levels added to your current combat levels. Based on during this time. You may train which could result in a increase in your actual combat level now, vs sometime later in the season. Or you using pots could slightly increase this temporarily as well.

28. These are the rules and regulations, and are subject to change at any time. It is your responsiblity to ensure you know all the current rules and regulations. When something is changed, it will be announced 1 time. So please check Our Site for update current listings.

The Divisions of this Season are as follows. Along with they're individual rules.

Super Ultra Feather Weight: Combat Level 77 - 117

1. Armor & Weapon Requirments: Any type of Leather Pants, any type of Leather Torso, Leather Helm, Leather Boots, Iron Shield, Titanium Short Sword. All Magic Castings from essences are allowed and only ring allowed is a disengagement ring.
  2. 1,000gc Season Entry Fee must be paid 24hrs in real life time, prior to season starting.
  3. No CoL, CoM, or MoL Allowed! All other Madallions Allowed.
  4. Main Rules and Regulations apply to this division.

Ultra Feather Weight: Combat Level 118 - 158

1. Armor & Weapon Requirments: Any type of Leather Pants, Iron Chainmail Torso, Iron Helm, Leather Boots, Steel Shield, Titanium Long Sword. All Magic Castings from essences are allowed and only ring allowed is a disengagement ring.
  2. 1,500gc Season Entry Fee must be paid 24hrs in real life time, prior to season starting.

Feather Weight: Combat Level 159 - 199

1. Armor & Weapon Requirments: Any type of Leather Pants, Iron Chainmail Torso, Iron Helm, Leather Boots, Steel Shield, Titanium Long Sword. All Magic Castings from essences are allowed and only ring allowed is a disengagement ring.
  2. 2,250gc Season Entry Fee must be paid 24hrs in real life time, prior to season starting.

Light Weight:Combat Level 200 - 240

1. Armor & Weapon Requirments: Any type of Leather Pants, Steel Chainmail Torso, Iron Helm, Leather Boots, Steel Shield, Titanium Long Sword. All Magic Castings from essences are allowed and only ring allowed are disengagement rings.
  2. 3,000gc Season Entry Fee must be paid 24hrs in real life time, prior to season starting.

Middle Weight: Combat Level 241 - 271

1. Armor & Weapon Requirments: Iron Plate Mail, Iron Helm, Iron Greaves, Iron Cuisses, Steel Shield, Titanium Serpent Sword. All Magic Castings from essences are allowed and only ring allowed are disengagement rings.
  2. 4,000gc Season Entry Fee must be paid 24hrs in real life time, prior to season starting.
  3. No CoL, CoM or MoL Allowed! All other Madallions Allowed.

Heavy Weight: Combat Level 272 - 302

1. Armor & Weapon Requirments: Regular Steel Plate or Titanium Plate Mail, (Any helm other then dragon helm or enchanted helms) allowed CoL and CoM allowed, Regular Steel or Titanium Greaves, Regular Steel Or Titanium Cuisses, any non Enchanted Shield, Titanium Serpent Sword. All Magic Castings from essences are allowed and only ring allowed are disengagement rings.
  2. MoL not Allowed. All other Madallions Allowed.
  3. 5,000gc Season Entry Fee must be paid 24hrs in real life time, prior to season starting.

Super Heavy Weight: Combat Level 303 - 333

1. Armor & Weapon Requirments: Regular Titanium Plate Mail, (Any helm other then dragon helm or enchanted helms) allowed CoL and CoM allowed, Regular Titanium Greaves, Regular Titanium Cuisses, any non Enchanted Shield, Titanium Serpent Sword. All Magic Castings from essences are allowed and only ring allowed are disengagement rings.
  2. No MoL Allowed! All other Madallions Allowed.
  3. 6,000gc Season Entry Fee must be paid 24hrs in real life time, prior to season starting.

Super Ultra Heavy Weight: Combat Level 334 - infinity

1. Armor & Weapon Requirments: Regular Titanium Plate Mail, (Any helm other then dragon helm or enchanted helms) allowed CoL and CoM allowed, Regular Titanium Greaves, Regular Titanium Cuisses, any non Enchanted Shield, Titanium Serpent Sword. All Magic Castings from essences are allowed and only ring allowed are disengagement rings.
  2. No MoL Allowed! All other Madallions Allowed.
  3. 7,000gc Season Entry Fee must be paid 24hrs in real life time, prior to season starting.

Free Style Division: Combat Level 0 - infinity

1. Armor Requirments: All Armor and Weapon Types of any nexus is allowed. (Brod and GSM not allowed!!)
  2. All Magic is allowed. Including ALL summoning types and ALL rings.
  3. 2,000gc Season Entry Fee must be paid 24hrs in real life time, prior to season starting.
  4. Main Rules and Regulations do not apply to this division.

~How Points are Gained and Etc~

• You gain 1 point for great sportmanship. (ie: giving db back, being polite, and not speaking negatively about anything during match - Taunting is ok, so long as it is NOT vulgar or found offensive. If officials find it to be vulgar and offensive you will lose your sportmanship points. This also concludes to following all rules and regulations for this event(s).
  • You gain 1 point for arriving to your match 5+ minutes irl early.
  • You gain 1 point for winning match

~Application to be a part of this Season's Event!~

Player's Name:

Has Proved his / her Combat Skill Level?:

Has Paid Season Entry Fee:

Accepts the Rules and Regulations of this Event?:

* If you want, you can show me any way you want to show me your combat level. That is souly up to you. But if later on in the season, we come to find out you lied, cheated the system or etc, you will not be able to participate in any event held by ~LE~ or myself again. And to be honest, that is not as fun as participating. Anyways, you can pm me in game, here on forums, any info or links to anything regarding your combat level. If you wish to post it here, that is souly up to you. But regardless I will need to know your combat level for fairness of matches.

** If your combat level is lower then 77. I can include you in the Super Ultra Feather Weight division if you wish. But that is souly up to you.

*** If anyone that may not wish to participate would like to donate to this event. You are more then welcome to do so. If you do decide that is something that interests you, click on the link below for more details concerning that. And look at the very bottom area of the center screen for more information regarding donating to this event.

****There is a ton of information relating to this on the link provided below. If you have any questions or comments, please ask. But please check out that link prior. Since it may answer most of your questions.

*****As of right now. I would like to see the first match begin on july 7th 2007 1700 UTC/GMT -5 hours CDT (Central Daylight Time) The location will be announced 24hrs prior to the first match irl time.

http://le.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?Guild...p;TabID=1581335

Enjoy and Good Luck to ALL!

~TK

Edited 1 Time: Do to me forgetting about people that have reset. And some concerns relating to this. If you have reset. You will be automatically placed into the Free style division. Since as you gain oa's and pp your increase in combat level would or could be very rapid. Also making it unfair to the others in that division if you were to become for example a Etc weight division, even though now because of reset you are super ultra feather weight division.

Roster listing can be found by clicking on above link. Will also post roster listing here as well. If name is on site, means that person has provided proof of his /her combat skill. If name is listed here, is only for secondary roster, and shows recalls if people have paid or not.

~Super Ultra Feather Weight~

sway ~ Has proven CL, has PAID!

~Ultra Feather Weight~

reiki ~ Has proved combat skill, has PAID!

Annihilation ~ Has proven CL, has PAID.

fyrrflyy ~ CL approved from previous division, has PAID!

Pker0rz ~ CL re-appreoved from previous division, has PAID!

~Feather Weight~

Kobor ~ has proven CL, has PAID!

DerGruen ~ has proven CL, has PAID!

masterzen ~ has proven CL, has PAID!

Marnick ~ has proven but pending, has PAID!

DrKlipenschtein ~ has proven CL, has PAID!

Korrode ~ has poven CL, has PAID!

Moogles ~ Has poven CL, has PAID!

SwOrDoFflame ~ has proven CL, hasPAID!

~Light Weight~

Kidberg ~ Has proven CL, has PAID!

Scorpius ~ Has proven CL, has PAID!

Lasher ~ Has proven CL, has not paid.

Bernie ~ Has proven CL, has PAID!

Tempest ~ Has proven but pending, has PAID!

Zorro ~ Has proven CL, has PAID!

Eifi ~ Has proven CL, has PAID!

gp_ ~ Has proven CL, has PAID!

~Middle Weight~

Smurf ~ Has proven CL, has PAID!

uEmatSu ~ Has proven CL, has PAID!

Gampa ~ Has proven CL, has PAID!

Andi_R0X Has proven CL, has PAID!

~Heavy Weight~

Nahtepa ~ Has proven CL, has PAID!

masterpiter ~ Has proven CL, has PAID!

Marr ~ Has proven CL, has PAID!

~Super Ultra Heavy Weight~

Siarato ~ Has proven Combat Level, has PAID!

Ambrosius ~ Has proven CL, has PAID!

Toomass ~ Has proven CL, has PAID!

Jaclaw ~ Has proven CL, has PAID!

Zamirah ~ Has proven CL, has PAID!

PoOkIeS ~ pending CL, has PAID!

Registry CLOSED NO EXCEPTIONS! Ample time and ample warnings on Registry closing have been present. Thanks to all who have registered and paid in a timely manner. For those that missed it, there may be next season :(

~If I haven't spoke with you yet. Maybe best to send me msg via forums.

~If I have spoke with you. Get ahold of me on july 5th so I can organize your division placement.

~If I have spoke with you about other things regarding etc. Get ahold of me on July 5th.

~If you would like your named added to the below I need to contact list.

~~ ~~ You can #ig ~LE~ (unless your one of 2 guilds blocked)

~~ ~~ You can pm just about anyone with a ~LE~ tag that can refer you to someone that does help with aquiring more enteries. All they will do is add ya to the contact list on ~LE~'s forums so I know, they will not ask about nor need to know CL

~ If you haven't paid entry fee yet, your not on the list below. But I need that from those that have not yet paid as soon as you can get it to me please. ** please note, only I can accept your entry fees at this time.

Edited by Trojan_Knight

Well UnDeR in and i also would like to say ty to try to bring the fun back to pkers, and try to do a far event ruled by combat lvls

\o/\o/\o/

Weeeee some fun, im excited :(

Edited by exvitermini

Guest Trojan_Knight

i dont like to read so what ever this tourney is im in

Get ahold of me on game bud :(

~TK

Guest Trojan_Knight

Im in :(

Gonna have to wait on ya. Yes I know your a honest guy. But so many pp saved. So we'll wait and see whats going on with you in maybe a week or less to see what would be possible for you. And to see if everyone would be cool with knowing your entering with a butt load of available pp's. :D no offense meant.

i am in also!

Pm me in game bud or send me the information requested in the above via a forum pm :laugh: Same goes for anyone else interested in this. :P

Regards,

~TK

edited: added last sentence.

Edited by Trojan_Knight

Guest Trojan_Knight

Im in :)

If ya could toss me ss of stats or etc via el forum pm, i would greatly appreciate it. That way I would know that your CL is proper and allows me to place you in correct division. No offense meant. :)

This goes for anyone, if I'm off line, use forum pm if ya not wish to provide your information publically. If ya choose to wait for us to catch each other on game. Then it may take some time. Also if people could begin to list they're time zones, I would greatly appreciate it.

Your time zones would help me better arrange your regular season matches.

Have fun, and tell ya friends about this! :wub:

~TK

count me in will pm you soon and hope we can arrange something with timezone differences i am in australia

Randmck in game btw

Guest Trojan_Knight

sign me up too ;)

Thanks buddy, added to rosters.

Im in ;)

Thanks bud, please check ya el forums messages.

Thanks, added to rosters.

add me to list too

Thanks for ya interest, although we need to either get ya to message me here via forums a ss of ya stats, or catch each other on game.

count me in

Thanks for ya interest, although we need to either get ya to message me here via forums a ss of ya stats, or catch each other on game.

count me in will pm you soon and hope we can arrange something with timezone differences i am in australia

Randmck in game btw

Sounds good, I'll look for ya on game, so please do same. :)

count me in

Smurf

Thanks bud, please check ya el forums messages.

I'm in

Thanks added to rosters.

Don't forget to include what time zone ya in. Via gmt +/- hrs. This would make it a ton easier for me to arrange your matches. Since there may be times when there are two people in a match, from completely opposite ends of the world.

Also all entry fees will begin to be collect in a few days. But I will post to let everyone know, exactly when that will be. Lastly, don't forget to tell ya friends, pals, guildies, allies, enemies, even your mom and dad or grandma if ya want, about this seasons event. The more the marrier.

~TK

Edited by Trojan_Knight

Guest Trojan_Knight

I'm in! If that's ok of course

Hmm.. Kinda wish I wasnt the host now. ;)

I need ya to prove ya CL, either via ss and link me here in el forums via message, or toss it to me on game.

~TK

Guest Trojan_Knight

Not only is this Seasons League still looking for more fighters. But its still also looking for some donators. That maybe would love to donate some gc to the grand prizes. :D

~TK

rofl well you buggered me long enoug i guess.. i give it a try.

just do a gossip about me when youre on next. im not hiding my stats so you will have my CL.

#edit: just hope i really find the time when there is a match for me upcoming >,< me kinda busy lately but

we'll see..

Edited by Scorpius

I'm in! If that's ok of course

Hmm.. Kinda wish I wasnt the host now. :)

I need ya to prove ya CL, either via ss and link me here in el forums via message, or toss it to me on game.

~TK

Nah if ur tourney is indeed bug free and honest, then we wouldn't be scaled in the same group anyway, but i'm sure u will get ur chance 1 day again......

Just check gossip, all the stats are open to look at..