Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EvilJoe

Knuckles/Liquid/ChroniC/Dezm/etc

I posted on May 24th on the Marketplace section of the forum, looking for feasting potions. Knuckles/Liquid/ChroniC/DezM (he's got a lot of chars) said he'd make FPs for me, so I gave him 1k feasting potion ingredients.

Well, a week or so went by, I asked him if he was done and he said no, then I asked him if he could have it by the end of the week and he said "ye".

It's been about a month now, so I pm'd him. Conversation follows below:

[20:21:38] [PM to ChroniC: hey, how are those 800 FPs goin?]

[20:21:51] [PM from ChroniC: O.o?]

[20:21:56] [PM to ChroniC: i gave you 1k fp ing]

[20:22:05] [PM from ChroniC: o.O lol..]

[20:22:26] [PM from ChroniC: Musta gone when I got char banned...]

[20:22:50] [PM to ChroniC: it was about a month ago]

[20:23:51] [PM to ChroniC: you own the Knuckles forum account, right?]

[20:24:50] [PM from ChroniC: ye]

[20:25:28] [PM to ChroniC: ok it's you then :D well could you get those FPs to me some time? i gave you 1k FP ingredients and you didn't fill the order]

[20:25:52] [PM from ChroniC: I lost them when I lost account.]

[20:26:23] [PM to ChroniC: k so that's a no?]

[20:26:30] [PM from ChroniC: I'm broke :(]

[20:26:33] [PM from ChroniC: I would..]

[20:27:16] [PM to ChroniC: alright i'll give you a week, i can't help but feel that i got scammed]

[20:27:19] [PM to ChroniC: it's been a month]

[20:27:39] [PM from ChroniC: Like I said, I lost them when I lsot the account..]

[20:28:17] [PM to ChroniC: yeah well you could have told me you wouldn't be able to do the order if that's the case. anyway no worries, just do it within a week]

((Two minutes later))

[20:31:52] [PM to ChroniC: actually forget the week, i don't think you seem really motivated to get me the FPs anyway. congratulations on a successful scam]

[20:32:04] [PM from ChroniC: lol, you noob.]

[20:32:43] [PM from ChroniC: Can you read, or you stupid?]

[20:33:11] [PM from ChroniC: Go to player rankings, and look under Liquid, you'll see he's banned.]

[20:33:17] [PM to ChroniC: i can read quite well, like all the forum posts you made recently buying and selling expensive stuff]

I don't usually post on outlaws, and I wouldn't post unless I was absolutely sure that the person in question was guilty. If he was genuinely broke, then I'd be happy to give him some time to repay. However, just look at his June 18th post where he is buying 20k silver ore, etc. I find it pretty hard to believe that he's BROKE. Morally bankrupt perhaps, but not financially. Even if he really was, he could have offered to make it up.

I was wondering how long it'd take for you to post an excuse :( You don't disappoint!

Edit: btw, trying to argue your honor by explaining that you were *banned* doesn't really do much for your cause. If you would like to argue the matter further feel free to contact me personally as I'm not looking to create a flame war. If it turns out I was wrong to post you here I'd be happy to remove my statements.

Edited by EvilJoe

Then the polite thing to do would be repay what you couldnt replace, since you had his items and never gave him the end product. I believe thats what he was looking for. It doesnt take nexus/levels to get gc.

Guest ohmygod
However, just look at his June 18th post where he is buying 20k silver ore, etc. I find it pretty hard to believe that he's BROKE. Morally bankrupt perhaps, but not financially. Even if he really was, he could have offered to make it up.

If you read forums you would also know PKG members are well known for scamming people, But you still wanted to do business with them?

Would love to get proved wrong and have next post from you saying he gave you your stuff back but will not hold my breath.

Edited by ohmygod

Your forum posts say otherwise.

Buying Flowers

Offerin 320k for arti cape

Buying dung

Do you honestly need me to link more? Cause theres plenty more thats just the first 3 I got links to.

Looks to me like you have plenty of money but dont want to pay for an old debt.

Go for it, if you notice the prices I bid, it's so I can re-sell to make money, atm I have about 9000gc in storage.. And Not alot else.. So now you can stfu and stop posting useless crap.

However, just look at his June 18th post where he is buying 20k silver ore, etc. I find it pretty hard to believe that he's BROKE. Morally bankrupt perhaps, but not financially. Even if he really was, he could have offered to make it up.

If you read forums you would also know PKG members are well known for scamming people, But you still wanted to do business with them?

Would love to get proved wrong and have next post from you saying he gave you your stuff back but will not hold my breath.

Why would I bother? If he wants to cry let him, I don't give 2 shits tbh with you.

Anyone else feels like posting me here? Feel free.

Let's see...you have 9000gc, he was expecting 800 FPs. At 12 gc per FP that's 9600gc. Give him the 9000gc and I'm sure he'll forgive the other 600gc. Problem solved.

Then again, you're a scammer so that's not going to happen, is it?

Btw even if you are buying to resell, that proves you do HAVE money thus proving this statement your made earlier in thread wrong.

Maybe not, but it's money I aint got.

nvm every post of yours just contradicts your last point no point arguing with a fool

Edited by fyrrflyy

I think outlaw forums should have a sticky thread "Knuckles/Liquid/Chronic/Arigorn/Shoq/Manhunt/etc is a bad bad bad boy" :(:D:laugh:

Edit: forgot ProPhet, EyaFostu and others :P

Edited by vytukas

I got 400 FPs. Take it or leave it.

Then you go on #ignore.

Oh, Liquid again? Should i be surprised? He even post to say that he teach the other folks in PkG how to scam, etc. If you got scammed by him (even now), it should be 2 possibilities: 1)Liq is in fact a scam legend; 2)You don't read forums and/or listen to in game talking.