Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MagnuesiuM

ehhh ehhh Latex Gloves O.o

Make sure your hands are safe from chemicals when making pots and alching and even harvesting dung....

:P

I like it! I always thought it was a bit strange that you needed to wear leather gloves to harvest cactus, but not to mix it. (I'm not even gonna mention saltpeter.) :) This suggestion would make the game more realistic (although I don't know about the latex) and add another item for newbs to make. Of course, you could just stick with leather gloves, or "coated" leather, but, all in all, i think this is a nice suggestion.

if it is latex.. maybe have a neg perk where your allergic to Latex and cant use them?

Lol imagine if the alch depends on those gloves.

Latex Gloves were not invented until the 1960's...

sry

Its a game, and a fantasy world. There could be lots of things out of the right time :D

I like the idea though sounds great, the negative perk.... well.... If latex gloves are required to use something that could be a pretty annoying perk, but if you arn't planning on making the things for which they are required then its some easy PPs. Pretty much I'm saying the latex would make sense, make it more realistic. Yet the perk dosn't seem that brilliant of an idea to me, in my opinion

Edited by Enly

And night vision goggles?

we are getting night vision googles if you didnt know stop being a smart as....allick

A This game Will be getting Night vision Googles (which were made around WWII) to Halbards which was invented from 14-15th century....

"It's not realistic!" ... Puhlease. There are satellites and a GUT book in the Portland library. Don't suggest that it has to be believable to be in EL, because it doesn't.

A good storyline and set of quests comes second to providing 'cool' features.

Ent's blog has said that he believes more players want new stuff than quests. (Possibly true on average for the current denizens of EL, but certainly not true for all, I know. Of course, that doesn't consider how many more people EL might get/keep if story/quests were worked on, or if there might actually be interest in RP were the story side not a second rate dept. (Sorry to the people who have been working on storylines/quests, I don't mean any offence to you, but I was there too, for a while.))

"It's not realistic!" ... Puhlease. There are satellites and a GUT book in the Portland library. Don't suggest that it has to be believable to be in EL, because it doesn't.

A good storyline and set of quests comes second to providing 'cool' features.

Ent's blog has said that he believes more players want new stuff than quests. (Possibly true on average for the current denizens of EL, but certainly not true for all, I know. Of course, that doesn't consider how many more people EL might get/keep if story/quests were worked on, or if there might actually be interest in RP were the story side not a second rate dept. (Sorry to the people who have been working on storylines/quests, I don't mean any offence to you, but I was there too, for a while.))

Unfortunately, this seems to be the case. While I like new features as much as any other person, I would certainly love to get new quests in the game.

Anyway, we're going off on a tangent. A book on GUT provides some amusement value to me, but latex gloves don't. Sorry, I don't like the idea.