Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sir_Exeus

2 new things

OK Me and my friends have thout this would make the game great. xD

Scrolls: Scroll of Uber atack. Effect: Ads + 30% extra damage. Effect lasts one fight.

Cool huh? There could be other scrolls to. Liek scroll of life drain. Drains 20% openets life per hit. etc.

Hardcore magic: Fire blast. Effect: Sourounds target in a flame inferno for 1 second. 5-7damage. Mana cost" 5. Sigils Required: Fire,air and death. We could make hundreds of great spells with this. Magic in EL is so boring right know. With poisen and harm things can get old real fast. Plus these atacks could be close range atacks to. Let me know what ypu guys think!

Sir_Exeus

scrolls... intresting... never liked them in other games cus they were so annoying to use lol

but i think someone suggest this already...

fire blast... search.. you'll see alot of things involing big magic things

1. Do a search or read previous posts BEFORE making a suggestion in this forum! "Suggestions" that are repeats, already being worked on, or are already ingame WILL be deleted.

2. Make a descriptive title for your thread! Do not use something like "read this". Instead write out what your thread is about!

ty for the rules.

yes i did do a search. yes fire blast was somthuing like what i found but it was an example.

scrols. use them like books. simple right? o ya the last guy that talked about scrolls WAS me. i wasn't really sugesting them untill now. it was more of a of topic. but does anyone agree that EL needs more battle magic?

but does anyone agree that EL needs more battle magic?

I agree with this, and am one of the people who really wants this to happen. There is a big opportunity in elemental spells, and other spell effects which may not be used just for fighting...

But realistically there seems to be more important things the devs are working on at the mo (engineering/archery/c3). So lets just hope

but does anyone agree that EL needs more battle magic?

I agree with this, and am one of the people who really wants this to happen. There is a big opportunity in elemental spells, and other spell effects which may not be used just for fighting...

But realistically there seems to be more important things the devs are working on at the mo (engineering/archery/c3). So lets just hope

I agree completely with this post. But later, once most of the fuss over engineering and all the other new additions have died down, then the devs might look into some battle spells.

So you can just use this scrolls without any requirements? Oo

Thats seems like with the summoning stones.. i dont like that tbh.

Working up your Magic skill and then seeing you can just use scrolls which

have more powerful magic than you could ever do by normal? :)

So you can just use this scrolls without any requirements? Oo

Thats seems like with the summoning stones.. i dont like that tbh.

Working up your Magic skill and then seeing you can just use scrolls which

have more powerful magic than you could ever do by normal? :o

I hope he meant that these would be like normal spells, in that you can't bypass required levels. Comment if I am wrong, please, Sir_Exeus. (Just a hint: you're gonna have a lot of angry players on your hands if you did not intend it this way!)

..You mean, like the lot of angry players from when summoning stones were put in?

I would prefer if scrolls didn't have a level requirement, and never failed. Finally, magic can make some money.

nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no no no no! Scrolls would not take place of spells!!!!!!! somening stones seuck! no more lmao stuf like that. Scrolls would have there own thing. own things that they do. mabey give you some of the perks like BP or Glowi in the dark. use scroll and u have BP perk for a battle. just an idia,