Eternal Lands Official Forums
Cilestiel

Significent other

Right, I do think this has been posted before, but I really have tried, but cannot find it, Have tried for an hour so far.

But, I have been playing EL for a few years now (Cilestiel), and my Girl friend is integer, so I helped her create a character, she decided on kestial I know I know kinda the same, we have both thus far been using the same computer, at different times, but she now has a little love for the game which takes away my time . So I have got my new computer to see If I can tackle this tehe. But before I start to do this I want to make sure that I will not be banned, (SHE WILL KILL ME! ) I would like to trade with her and help her, we would also like to set up a guild together, I did read the rules, but just so I know, what is an example of proof that I or she is not illegally multi playing. thank you, I am sorry because it has probly been brought up a few times but i really would like to know

Edited by Cilestiel

lol, I know and I do apologise about my spelling and the grammer. but Is there any way in which We could play together without being banned?

You know, there are many free spell checking tools online..

Don't blame others because you make a lot of spelling errors too, even knowing that you live in the US of A. (I know english isn't your main language, but it isn't mine either)

I make spelling errors too, but:

1. Usually not on the title.

2. The vast majority are typos, stuff like "maek" instead of "make", and so on.

I know I cannot spell verry well, but please could we get back to the subject :D and maby it was a good thing I misspelled it because it got your attention :)

POT.

KETTLE.

BLACK.

Cilestiel: you have to be able to prove you're two people playing different clients at the same time. It's legal to play as you suggest, but be aware that you might be questioned from time to time :D

Thank you verry much placid :D But then I am going to use this as an anouncement, That Cilestiel (which is me) and Kestial (which is claire) are two different people and we both play from our lan line :) I hope this helps for the future

Thank you verry much placid :D But then I am going to use this as an anouncement, That Cilestiel (which is me) and Kestial (which is claire) are two different people and we both play from our lan line :) I hope this helps for the future

I'd suggest discussing this with Soldus or Aislinn ingame, especially when you're both online ingame - use #help_me.

my boyfriend (rotationz) and I (AnnaMaria) have the same situation. though i don't play much at the moment since my education would be suffering from it if i did. but when i did play a lot, we used to be online at the same time mostly. we even started our own guild together, and we traded with eachother aswel, but in a normal way. for example: when we started our guild we raised the money together, and in the end i gave my part of the gc to rotationz so he could start the guild.

we also sold things to eachother, and gave eachother some items when needed. but this was all in a very normal way. i didn't clear out my entire storage and gave it to him or something like that. just the normal stuff you would do for a friend. in fact, when i used to be in -DD-, my guildies gave me a lot more stuff then rotationz did, esspecially since we were both noobs and couldn't afford giving everything away. :D

my thought on this: if you play along normaly and help eachother out now and then, this will not look like multiplaying to the mods. for instance, if you give your girlfriend some he's when she's in need of them, or she sells you the bindingstone she found at a low rate.

but when you give her stuff in bulk, far more then the normal friend-helping-friend amounts, this will be noticed by the mods and they will ask questions.

anyway, i'm not a mod, but these are my thoughts. someone please correct me if i'm wrong. we never got in trouble though, playing as a normal couple.

then again, the savest way is to not interact at all.

Edited by AnnaMaria

Send me a forum pm.

Common sense as always wins the day. Don't use each other's characters yourselves as mules, REASONABLE and believable trades are fine, it's when we see funky secondary characters with mule stats, or excessive trading, and suddenly loads of alts mixing and matching usage, lack of response when repeatedly talked to, you get the idea, you can look in bans. And as placid said, you may or may not be questioned but if all is well, you have nothing to be worried about :D