Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ghengas

Eternal Gladiators

lets see...  

37 members have voted

1. 1. should i call off the contest due to lack of interest?

• yes, it was a flop, 1v1 contests are better
    • no, my team will sign up once we have the 30k entry fee ready
    • no, give it some more time, i want to watch it
    • o'doyle rules! (dont care [about the contest])
  2. 2. should i attempt a more standard 1v1 contest with different classes for different a/d?

• yes, i would enter that contest
    • yes, but i wouldnt enter
    • no, screw your contests

I've got 45/44/20/4 a/d/p/c... What th fuck will I do..?

I don't have magic to drain, only harm, I won't be able to use rings cause people will kill me in ~3 hits.. And I can't cast MI.. So yeah.. I'll be pro.

I don't have magic to drain, only harm, I won't be able to use rings cause people will kill me in ~3 hits.. And I can't cast MI.. So yeah.. I'll be pro.

few mana rings few rops you will be pro :)

read the bold print next to their team, same goes for ANY team. it is a design flaw on my part, not bending the rules because pookies helped come up with the idea for the contest. In EL my guild is enemies with pookies, we talk over pm sometimes but there is no big conspiracy or w/e.

2 top, 1 middle, and 1 low is a balanced and fair team.

registered team members please vote for or against the use of summoning stones by posting a YES or NO below.

Edited by Ghengas

yes all Summons should be allowed, gives the weaker teams more of a advantage and there will be a lot of money in this tournament... 10k per person and some teams have 5+ ppl, with the 10k entry fee im tryn to draw more ppl in...

yes all Summons should be allowed, gives the weaker teams more of a advantage and there will be a lot of money in this tournament... 10k per person and some teams have 5+ ppl, with the 10k entry fee im tryn to draw more ppl in...

MOST people only entered because summons werent allowed, I WILL bet that if you allow summons HALF the teams drop

MOST people only entered because summons werent allowed, I WILL bet that if you allow summons HALF the teams drop

mufo if your not going to enter plz stop spamming the contest :)

this is the reason i am allowing the teams to vote, if teams dont want summon stones there will be none, if they do, we will allow them.

registered team members please vote for or against the use of summoning stones by posting a YES or NO below.

OK NOW THAT .6 MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE IF YOU LET SUMMONS

BTW THE QUESTION IS ...WHO WILL STAY IN THE CONTEST OIF SUMMONS ARE ALLOWED

mufo if your not going to enter plz stop spamming the contest :icon13:

this is the reason i am allowing the teams to vote, if teams dont want summon stones there will be none, if they do, we will allow them.

:omg:

im sorry mufo, im just trying to make the contest fair and make it so the people enterint the contest are happy. as i already said, the reason for the vote is to allow the competitors to decide. if they vote no, there will be no summon stones allowd. if they vote no and ask not to allow any summons at all, no summons will be permitted at all. if you plan on competing in one of the entered teams but havent said so yet, just vote no. your vote counts as much as anyones =)

EDIT: mufossa if you would be so kind as to read the bold print next to the teams whos credit value comes to 100.6 and the post i made about it after you objected i would be very appreciative =).

Edited by Ghengas

well sorry to be observant but first u allow a 0.6 which seems to be NO BIG DEAL, then you want to allow summoning so that 0.6 goes from being not such a big deal to a HUGE difference

we will talk to the teams.... the team leaders i guess, if they want summoning or not so far there is 6 teams someone from each team just reply on forums and say yes or no to summons..

Pookies Hades Ulu Chronic team dont care whatever majority votes for we say

im sorry mufo, im just trying to make the contest fair and make it so the people enterint the contest are happy. as i already said, the reason for the vote is to allow the competitors to decide. if they vote no, there will be no summon stones allowd. if they vote no and ask not to allow any summons at all, no summons will be permitted at all. if you plan on competing in one of the entered teams but havent said so yet, just vote no. your vote counts as much as anyones =)

EDIT: mufossa if you would be so kind as to read the bold print next to the teams whos credit value comes to 100.6 and the post i made about it after you objected i would be very appreciative =).

LMAO........now they have one more person to MASS summon mabye because u r not a pker you dont understand this but thats the way it is Edited by mufossa

LMAO........now they have one more person to MASS summon mabye because u r not a pker you dont understand this but thats the way it is

I WILL STOP POSTING NOW, SO THAT YOU CAN BEND AND TWIST THE RULES IN PEACE

*sigh* mufoss i understand the difference allowing summoning makes, it gives a huge advantage to larger teams, i originally did not include any rules about summoning and then when it occured to me that some people may want to summon during the contest i added that it was against the rules. some players asked me about it in game so i decided to have the competitors decide. it is very clear to me that the *CO* team has voted no, and that you are against it whether your in the contest or not. i've just pmed Toomass ingame and he says that if summoning is not allowd his team will not be entering the contest, so apparantly either way we are losing an entered team, and it puts our votes at 1 team for yes, 1 team for no, and 1 team that doesnt care. unless you are officially in a team i cannot count your vote.

*sigh* mufoss i understand the difference allowing summoning makes, it gives a huge advantage to larger teams, i originally did not include any rules about summoning and then when it occured to me that some people may want to summon during the contest i added that it was against the rules. some players asked me about it in game so i decided to have the competitors decide. it is very clear to me that the *CO* team has voted no, and that you are against it whether your in the contest or not. i've just pmed Toomass ingame and he says that if summoning is not allowd his team will not be entering the contest, so apparantly either way we are losing an entered team, and it puts our votes at 1 team for yes, 1 team for no, and 1 team that doesnt care. unless you are officially in a team i cannot count your vote.

Lucifer and toomass will both drop if summon is allowed need i say more...........

all you need to do is make a team of 7 or 8 nuubs depending on youre math and have 4 giants each ...who stannds a chance?

Edited by mufossa

Lucifer and toomass will both drop if summon is allowed need i say more...........

all you need to do is make a team of 7 or 8 nuubs depending on youre math and have 4 giants each ...who stannds a chance?

ok ok mof0 right i think summoning has ruined PK , a 90 ad account can pawn 130s ad with tigers n some luck... so for this tournament no summons allowed

Don't allow summoning, and to stop bitching of the .6 I'll leave Pookies team, and just watch.

no, toomass said his team would drop is summoning is NOT allowd, apparantly either way a team is going to pull out

knuckles - im taking you off the team then as requested

Edited by Ghengas

no, toomass said his team would drop is summoning is NOT allowd, apparantly either way a team is going to pull out

knuckles - im taking you off the team then as requested

too bad marwen's dad didint :icon13:

Edited by mufossa

alright, the .6 issue has been cleared up, the only remaining problem is with summoning so heres the final deal on the matter:

-standard summoning WILL be permitted, monsters with the strength of tigers and lower ONLY

-summoning stones will NOT be permited at all

comprende? :icon13: