Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ghengas

Eternal Gladiators

lets see...  

37 members have voted

1. 1. should i call off the contest due to lack of interest?

• yes, it was a flop, 1v1 contests are better
    • no, my team will sign up once we have the 30k entry fee ready
    • no, give it some more time, i want to watch it
    • o'doyle rules! (dont care [about the contest])
  2. 2. should i attempt a more standard 1v1 contest with different classes for different a/d?

• yes, i would enter that contest
    • yes, but i wouldnt enter
    • no, screw your contests

Guest ohmygod
RULES:

-BroD can NOT be used in the contest

Stating the obvious but I take it that this means the new weapon Mace(?) cannot be used as well?

RULES:

-BroD can NOT be used in the contest

Stating the obvious but I take it that this means the new weapon Mace(?) cannot be used as well?

eh.. obviously no if it has the same effects as the branch, i havent had a chance to use one yet and encyc just has "????" about it. If it has breaking properties count it out, in normal pk someone would probably tele away from that for the sake of their armor and we dont want that happening in a contest.

hey, as i said today was the last day to enter the contest - i am very pleased with the turnout :)

The prize pot has come to 150,000gc CASH, the team of the last man standing in the final round will win the entire pot.

here is the final teamlist:

-CZE team: Toomass (33.3), Holar (14), joe (14), joskic (14), caesarek (14) = 89.3

-*CO* team: luciferx (33.3), EvilGeorge (14), morabelon (14) [open spots to be announced ASAP]

-PkG team: pookies (33.3), Hades (33.3), Quimbly (33.3) = 99.9

-\A/ team: Zamirah (33.3), Lorck (33.3), ohmygod (33.3) = 99.9

-[NL] team: Ambrosius (33.3), Siarato (33.3), Bloodsoaked (33.3) = 99.9

as stated in the origanal post, a 3 way battle is to occur in the first round due to the odd # of teams.

the first battle will begin at approximatly 3:30 GMT PM on friday of this week, the entire contest will take place at this time. The location of the contest will be released to the fighters on the day of the contest and will be released to the public shortly before the first battle begins. it will be in a multi-combat pk area, any spectators that interfere with the contest will be modded :P this includes attacking any of the fighters or judges while on their to the contest.

participants that know they will not be available for up to 2 hours beginning at 3:30 PM GMT this friday please PM me ingame and we will try to work things out, however if it is a matter of 1 fighter trying to change the contest schedual for everyone it is not garunteed that I can make it work.

here is the official tournement ladder:

!!due to an anonymous tip i received about a planned scam, the 3-way battle has been sacrificed for a new method!! please remember that teams who are disqualified for cheating will NOT be refunded their entry fee.

1st round:

------battle one - [NL] vs. CZE

------battle two - \A/ vs. PkG

------ *CO* has BY

2nd round:

------- Winner of battle 2 in round 1 VS. *CO*

------- Winner of battle 1 in round 1 has BY

FINALS

------- winner of battle 1 in round 1 VS. winner of round 2

good luck to all participants! (and gamblers :) )

Edited by Ghengas

Guest ohmygod

First time i hear hades was ever in PKG. thought people could not leave thier guilds and make a super team

Edited by ohmygod

First time i hear hades was ever in PKG. thought people could not leave thier guilds and make a super team

Nah, we all know that HAVN and PKG are pretty much the same. Imvho they should officially merge, at least most of the scammers/bagjumpers would be sharing the same tag. :) Edited by Lorck

It would, IMO, be better if you placed the contest during the weekend. Friday at 3:30GMT would leave me with 30 minutes or less that I can be there. And I'm sure some people might still have work then aswell.

-Blee

LoL well if Blee's gonna be on BloodSoaked, [NL] wont be lasting very long :D

Ill be working at that time on friday.

It might be better to reset time to later in evening on friday...or just hold contest somewhere in weekend.

Friday works fine, weekend i will go changing city, so i may or may not be able to fight.

LoL well if Blee's gonna be on BloodSoaked, [NL] wont be lasting very long
Well, NL got almost a by on first round, 3 guys with coord 100+ against toomass almost alone. Pkg got by also, cuz on our team only zami has half decent p/c (but we will fight anyways for the joy of it \o/).

Then the last match would be really interesting, but most folks in NL has ICD, so my bets would be pkg or *CO* (if luci is as strong as other people say) for win.

Edited by Lorck

Luci also got ICD.. so that makes him less chance, on his own, vs 2/3, he is nothing.. 1on1 hes strongest in EL, but very nOOb PK skills with such p/c :P

so if i make it during friday daytime many people will miss out because of their jobs (i forget about this stuff, i'm 16 :omg: ) and if i make it during the weekend some people will be too busy... does friday night work for everyone then? around 9:00 GMT maybe? i'm GMT -4 so i'd still have time to catch my date :P

as long as we dont have entire teams pulling out it should be OK, as i said i am allowing substitutes.

Why don't you run it over a couple of days, maybe dop it when people are free to play and fight? :P

Luci also got ICD.. so that makes him less chance, on his own, vs 2/3, he is nothing.. 1on1 hes strongest in EL, but very nOOb PK skills with such p/c :P

Ye, i know, i already fought him many times, but i was guessing he did not had ICD in this new char. o.O Ambro should have higher p/c if he converted all his nex to pps with $$$ stones (which is quite probable) but ICD break his legs on multi.

I heard that the highest so far in p/c which does not have ICD is hades, so ye, big problems for my team on contest. ;/

Ye, i know, i already fought him many times, but i was guessing he did not had ICD in this new char. o.O Ambro should have higher p/c if he converted all his nex to pps with $$$ stones (which is quite probable) but ICD break his legs on multi.

I heard that the highest so far in p/c which does not have ICD is hades, so ye, big problems for my team on contest. ;/

loool you really outta it arent you??

LoL I would like to know who's telling Lorck all this 'pr0 information' :P:)

#jc 12345 for spam guys =o

i need some help here, if the original date doesnt work for people let me know when you guys ARE available ...if i dont get some feedback the contest will be TOMORROW at 3:30 GMT as originally schedualed!

i need some help here, if the original date doesnt work for people let me know when you guys ARE available ...if i dont get some feedback the contest will be TOMORROW at 3:30 GMT as originally schedualed!

3.30 is bad for the european players that work. Maybe 11 pm GMT will be good for us and for the American ones ? Of course we have the Australian peeps too but for them will be saturday so np i guess.

LoL well if Blee's gonna be on BloodSoaked, [NL] wont be lasting very long :o

You're right, it'd be better if I took out Blee instead of BloodS, my natural char lasts so much longer on me. :P

-Blee

alright then GMT 10:30 PM it is then, hopefully everyone else is happy because i'm likely to be late for my date ;)

preferably ALL teams will be online at this time as it is possibility that i'll have change the order of the battles 'cause of no-shows

Can we postpone our match with pkg to tomorrow? All members of our team would be normally sleeping when it would take place. (maybe tomorrow @ 6GMT?)

Edited by Lorck

What about the Rules?

Summons: yes or no?

Magic armours: yes or no?

Magic weapons: yes or no? (Jsoc/Cotm/Som/etc)

;) read the thread and you will know

i suppose a refresher is in order:

summons: standard summoning of monsters the strength of tigers and weaker ONLY, absolutely no summoning stones.

ALL armors and weapons are allowd except for weapons with properties that destroy/ruin your opponents armor (BroD etc)

ok, i give up...no matter what time i make the contest someone is unhappy so we'll go to plan B: all teams please have 1 person from your team post a reply to this thread that includes the following information:

- what team your on (guild)

- what times and days over the course of the next week the majority of your team is available !!more than one date/time!! dont just say 'my team wants our battle on tuesday at 3:30 in the morning because we are all nocturnal', say 'the following times/dates work for the majority of my team: ' .... work with me please?

---------------once teams have stated their best times we will schedual each battle individually.

this is turned into a very hectic contest, i apologize to the fighters for any confusion (believe me your not alone) that i have set upon you. for the first time ever, i have 150k in my storage and want nothing to do with it :P please continue to cooperate and help me out so that we can have this contest and have a good time!

Edited by Ghengas