Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gorzki

cavern wall

Hi all!!

I know you will hate me for this but I have an idea

since update i just love the animation of falling cavern walls but shouldn't this falling stones make a dam for nearby players?? not only to that who currently is "under cavern wall attacks"?? for example 2 "squares" from sitting player in each direction. That will be more realistic and fun :rolleyes:

Whats your opinion?

Thanks - and greets to all - Gorzki

Edited by gorzki

Adds to the realism, great idea :) Although people would probably start leaving big gaps between eachother. Solution? Make all the mining sites more cramped aswell :rolleyes:

pretty logic, reduce the damage, and u get a nice anti-afk feature :blink:

lolz neat idea :P

those around you get hurt aswell :P it would be funny to see more than 7 people suffer the fate of the cavern walls :D

Hi

@SharkBite

How long you must wait for caven walls to "kill" others?? especially when they will gain reduce damage and not whole what you gain?? (you get cw for 30 and naerby players for 10%) dont you think they will be fast back from afk than you kill them?? how often do you have a cavern wall?

I dont want to make PK arenas from all harvesting arenas, just make that lovley cavern wall animation more realistic

Greets all - Gorzki

P.S @Jio yes you spammer :) and every second stone and bless belong to me as a tribute :PP we will stay in touch best greets to you :w00t: