Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CelticLady

How much will you pay for a Red Dragon Torso?

They wasted so much time bringing out the Formula for it, the dragon scale prices had dropped about 75%.. Not helped much by people killing them so easy, and getting so many scales, then other people wanting to sell them after buying them so they sell for a nOOb amount of GoldCoins like 10k.. When scales need to be worth +25k each...

To me, this sounds like simply supply/demand economics. "People killing them [dragons] so easy, and getting so many scales" means there is a good supply of scales. Lack of buyers of over-priced armor means there is little demand. Therefore the price on scales drops. The drop in ingredient cost (scales) will allow for further reduction in the price of the armor until some sort of balance is achieved (but at a much lower price than what people hoped for).

LOL! In my opinion,any armor that break instantly without degrading first is worth 50k tops.

Only problem with that is, between cost to make (including fails) it costs a shit load more then that

it takes 26 scales to make a full set(not counting eme and binding stones)..the average player can get what 2-3 scales per hour....so damn man it takes for friggin ever just to get the scales , then factor in lost rostos and supplies to kill that draogn youre talking mucho time and money invested ...

Not my problem.Who would want to buy full dragon set for 400k? when you can buy 2 full tit sets and you can use it four times. Each set you get to you use it twice cause of degrade and you to have an option to sell or fix.

My point is , IF the dragon armour were stronger then titanium (it just bearly is) like a noticable ammount, and degraded also it would be better then titanium therefore wotrh more..its just a damn shame that the risk isnt worth the reward

Who ever said it was youre problem?????????? ...im simply stating that like always this is not a good situation...

Well it seems that NO ONE flamed this armour whenit first came out, everyone gave it a chance ,manuers and buyers , and then after testing and comparison gave a honest opinion, MABYE JUST MABYE something will be done to remedy this situation.............

Edited by mufossa

LOL! In my opinion,any armor that break instantly without degrading first is worth 50k tops.

Only problem with that is, between cost to make (including fails) it costs a shit load more then that

it takes 26 scales to make a full set(not counting eme and binding stones)..the average player can get what 2-3 scales per hour....so damn man it takes for friggin ever just to get the scales , then factor in lost rostos and supplies to kill that draogn youre talking mucho time and money invested ...

Not my problem.Who would want to buy full dragon set for 400k? when you can buy 2 full tit sets and you can use it four times. Each set you get to you use it twice cause of degrade and you to have an option to sell or fix.

My point is , IF the dragon armour were stronger then titanium (it just bearly is) like a noticable ammount, and degraded also it would be better then titanium therefore wotrh more..its just a damn shame that the risk isnt worth the reward

I agree,that is also my point.