Eternal Lands Official Forums
Gohan

Account Swaps

Well, you guys should really post about account changes, sometimes there are 3 changes in a week, hard to keep track of.

Starting with that quote from Ent from a few weeks ago, I guess I'll start this topic here.

I doubt all the char buyers/sellers/traders are going to be very interesting in stating to whom they sold/who they bought from/etc. But the topic is here so you can if you want to.

At same time, I think pretty much EL knows it anyway, but for those who don't.

The character BloodSoaked (formerly LuciferX/Mufossa) is under control of 3 people atm.

It was gifted to me, and I'm sharing it with 2 other people who've played a long time and that I trust to use it right.

But at the same time I want to make a little statement in this post about that character, because it's really been bugging me.

I have several "I don't wants" and I'll just put them here right away.

- I'm not interested in selling this char, don't pm me about it nor the other 2 owners if you know who they are.

- I'm not interested in PKing with you, I'm not your slave, I'll pk with that char if I feel like it.

- I'm not interested in killing anything for you. You don't need to be strong to take something out, so no PMing me about that either.

- I'm NOT at any cost dropping BleedingSoul for this. Anyone suggesting this from now on can go and join my ignore list.

In the end, this char is going to be used for fun by the 2 other owners and me. And we don't want you PMing us begging to PK for you/with you, to sell you the char, etc etc etc... Pretty much, don't pm us anything about that character.

That was it from me, about the char I got and the start of a topic where you can post ownership changes of characters. Have a fine day.

-Blee

Lol, I should post whats been going on with my account situation recently, but it's so long... :/ So basically..

I had a 112/123 a/d char, which I sold for $300, then used that to buy Dezm, which I then traded for Saod7777, which I then sold for $250, but then it got locked.. I also got the account Lasher, as well as the $'s, I then sold that account for Ramza, and Steel Plate Set, of which I got banned on, as you know. After which the Mods/Ent gave me back my first ever EL account, so I'm now using that, and that only.

Pro trades, lol. :D

So everyone know I'm playing TooMass atm and:

- I want PK you all :-)

- You can pm me if you want PK with me ... but I'll PK you 1st :-)

- I'll kill everyone for gc ... lots of gc

- I dont want sell this char ... buy you can try it :-)

- I sold my old char yet :-)

- If you were TooMass's best friend and he never attacked you ... welcome to my ignore list :-)

- If you think I'm b****, f***ing n**** ******* ******* **** (auto-censored) ... everyone think it, so I dont care :-)

- I want to buy nexus removal stones, especialy artificial

- I want to sell spear, dung, branches, mercury, harv med ...

- I'm not gay

- I dont know your mother

- This isnt parody on Blee's post

- I havent girlfriend

- I'm university student

- I havent nmt for sale

- My irl friend exp this char for me, sometimes

- I dont think he'll sell you this char ... but I'm not 100% sure, so you can try it

- Dont be cruel on him

- Did I forget anything? ... pm me in game if you want to know more about my new toy

Thx for reading

- If you were TooMass's best friend and he never attacked you ... welcome to my ignore list :-)

Don't worry you got on mine pretty quick anyway, ppl that run around on free/bought chars claiming how prO they are usually do. Oh and might i suggest a namechange :blink:

Oh and so not to be totally off topic i am also the owner of Arais ingame :)

Edited by Siarato

well a while ago i gave sin, sudoku and she remaned it sin. i share my character with someone, usually the night time (usa, cali) is me. so we can get back to the topic :P

So everyone know I'm playing TooMass atm and:

- I want PK you all :-)

- You can pm me if you want PK with me ... but I'll PK you 1st :-)

- I'll kill everyone for gc ... lots of gc

- I dont want sell this char ... buy you can try it :-)

- I sold my old char yet :-)

- If you think I'm b****, f***ing n**** ******* ******* **** (auto-censored) ... everyone think it, so I dont care :-)

- I want to buy nexus removal stones, especialy artificial

- I want to sell spear, dung, branches, mercury, harv med ...

- I'm not gay

- I dont know your mother

- This isnt parody on Blee's post

- I havent girlfriend

- I'm university student

- I havent nmt for sale

- My irl friend exp this char for me, sometimes

- I dont think he'll sell you this char ... but I'm not 100% sure, so you can try it

- Dont be cruel on him

- Did I forget anything? ... pm me in game if you want to know more about my new toy

Thx for reading

hilarious :P

I know how to say "cau" that helps not to pk me plz ? :P

Anyway Im running HADES aka STALAG (prolly will rename again to old name hehe since most ppl still pm me with stal :)) solo again since first days of May.

first started with yndiana char, then sold it to play on tommyknocker which i shared with my bro ( michic0_ol ), then got bored on if and recreated yndiana which i renamed to kakuzu ^^

Ok I cleaned up the thread.

Anybody from this point on that uses it for flames or spam or anything NOT in line with the point of this thread will get a minimum 1 week posting restriction.

The character FadeWillows was given to my best mate (who was know as Shay) when I stopped playing, I did post about this somwhere rofl.

I started playing agian today as I got bored lol new Char name Fhayd, she is a noobie so be nice to her poor thing rofl having to start all the way at the bottom again, but hey this time I can do things right :)

I will be training mostly on Alch & Manu - if you want a good ahrdworking guild member PM in game or on forums :dry: