Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sildegaar

Book of Potion of Crafting

As the title says, I have what I hope to be a bug when reading the Book of Potion of Crafting. While it is supposed to take 2100 minutes to read, the progression bar says : x / 21000 !!

I couldn't find anything about this bug on version 1.4 (downloaded and installed today june the 10th 2007, after patch_2).

Please let me know if this a normal (but huge) reading time or if there is anyway for me to correct this (uninstall/reinstall for example).

Thank you !

Edit: sorry for typo in description ... mibnues means minutes in my buggy world :-)

Edited by Sildegaar

Well, probably you read 10 pages per minute, so 21000 PAGES / 10 Pages/minute gives you 2100 minutes reading. Just look at the bar for a minute and you will see that you read 10 pages each minute.

The progress bar shows the research points of the book (and yes, that's 21k, it's a long book), not the minutes it takes. Type #research to see how long it will take. The minutes it will take to read a book are research points / your rationality. No bug.

Well sorry about that ... the previous book was only 2600 long, so I thought 21000 was excessively long. I guess it makes it excessively interesting. Thank you anyway for your answers !