Eternal Lands Official Forums
legolas_o

i banned for nothing!

hi all,i'm legolas_o.i've 2 chars and i log on with legolas_o first today,after i've done some alcmhy i log off it and log on with liberty_o the other char of me and asgnny banned me and he said that i traded with both of them :S i didn't do that!i take oath didn't open them both :S i can send you the log pls unlock my chars :P:(:(:(

and one more thing,i'm complainant of asgnny!he didn't say anything,only banned me :S i tried to talk to him lots of times but he listened to me once and said me liar!!!i didn't lie,i'm not a scammer,bagjumper or i didn't do anything illegal!!!he banned me for nothing!!!pls unlock my chars...

Edited by legolas_o

We have a screenshot of you selling your character in public.

We also have logs of you trading with your alt.

look,i saw from another1 was asking to sell her char in public so i didn't know that was illegal :/ i started to playing el 3 years ago and deleted my char when i left the game.i started again to playing el about 1-2 months ago and i traded when i started again to el and when i learned it illegal i didn't do that again!u didn't ban me 1-2 months ago and banned now for nothing!!!

1. The rules are everywhere for you to see...a set ingame , a set posted in a special pinned topic entitled Rules in forums, a set that you must read and agree you read and understand before you can make a new character.

2. Two wrongs don't make a right.

3. Illegal multiplaying includes but is not limited to using the trade icon. It also includes using a middleman, or a bot, or bag trades, whether or not the two characters are physically online at the same time or not. There are other forms of illegal multiplaying as well, and we say so in the rules.

4. Moderators do not have an alarm on their computers that goes off everytime somebody makes an illegal trade. I catch them in their logs when I have reason to look. Because it wasn't caught the minute you did it, does not make it acceptable and legal, or make it go away.

5. If you have a complaint about somebody breaking the rules, by all means gather up your evidence and proof and let us know.

i know,i'm sorry for that,but pls look at that i didn't do trade again when i learned that!if wanted to do that i could but i didn't when i heard that pls open my legolas_o ::P:(:(:(:(:( i'm really sorry for that...

Ok let's see that we read the rules too so we understand them without having to rely on others(which as you found out is not the best way).

legolas_o is unlocked.