Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Please let us know about your graphic capabilities

Graphic capabilities  

320 members have voted

1. 1. What are your graphic capabilities?

• Your graphic card/driver don't support the minimum requirements
    • Your graphic card supports the absolute minimum requirements
    • Your graphic card supports the default requirements
    • Your graphic card supports more than the default
    • Your graphic card supports all features
  2. 2. If the minimum capabilities are not supported, will you upgrade?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, not sure.
    • My card already supports them all.

I get the message that my videocard/drivers (Intel 915) aren't suitable for the next release. Btw, why? I can run el @ 20-40 fps, it can also do shadows, higher quality textures, and special effects

Using a Medion Radeon 9800XL and i get the option 2

cant upgrade this unless i get a new card

I get the message that my videocard/drivers (Intel 915) aren't suitable for the next release. Btw, why? I can run el @ 20-40 fps, it can also do shadows, higher quality textures, and special effects

You have the same integrated video chipset I do. Goto Intel and update your driver. You should then be at #2 saying that you support the bare minimum.

My main comp i use during week supports all, the one i sometimes use on weekends has a gforce2 mx, so the message is "supports minimum requirements"....i wouldnt care much btw, if i couldnt use the last mentioned pc in future anymore! (there wont be an upgrade)

Edited by St0n3

GF2 MX here, so it "supports the minimum requirement". I'm not going to upgrade (I told myself some time ago that I won't upgrade my comp for games only, and for all other things I'm using it for this card is enough)

I'm glad I'll be able to play EL after the next upgrade (and I hope next upgrades will support my card as well). I don't care about graphics (eye candy turned off, as well as shadows and a few more things), never did and never will.

just got new comp.ehh...won't support next update and the old comp supports bare minimum for next update...i probably won't be able to get a new graphic card and ive already upgraded my drivers.i hope i can continue to play this game :'(

Your computer doesnt know what your gfx card is. you have no drivers.

Computer know what gfx card is, this is integrated SIS chipset SIS 661FX/760/741...

I get the message that my videocard/drivers (Intel 915) aren't suitable for the next release. Btw, why?

Because this is Intel... ;)

just got new comp.ehh...won't support next update and the old comp supports bare minimum for next update...i probably won't be able to get a new graphic card and ive already upgraded my drivers.i hope i can continue to play this game :'(

Usually, when people get new computers, they try to get better, not worse computers..

I'm still running my 16mb ATI card, and the game still plays although slower and more Grue-some with each update. Keeping most features turned off and using "Poor Man" I still seldom get better than 10 FPS.

I'd like to upgrade to a better card but I'm using a small-case Dell and it will take some chain saw modifications to get a better card to fit.

I'm still running my 16mb ATI card, and the game still plays although slower and more Grue-some with each update. Keeping most features turned off and using "Poor Man" I still seldom get better than 10 FPS.

I'd like to upgrade to a better card but I'm using a small-case Dell and it will take some chain saw modifications to get a better card to fit.

Half height video cards

My specs are pretty much unimportant, I upgrade bits of my computers regularly (the joys of being an inveterate meddler) so even if it runs like a bag of nails now it won't for long.

Oh and [X] supports all, [X] Will upgrade soon.

Is this thread still active? It was a month old until revived

Yeah, it's still active, why not?

Now we are also experimenting with the client sending to the server a list of the supported extensions on the video card, so we can reliably determine how many people support each extension.

ATI radeon x800

usually like 600 FPS when my comp is clean but... now only like 300...

so np i've chosen that my graphic card supports all el will do soon blabla u know :icon13:

Usually, when people get new computers, they try to get better, not worse computers..

its a brand new vista thingy :w00t: and i still have the old xp xD

Usually... But not in case when get Vista and integrated Intel gfx with new computer :bow_arrow: