Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ninja2121

Stratagy...

Not sure how many of you guys are into stratagy games, But there is a game about to be released called knights of honor and it looks sooo... badass. if you wana check it out goto

www.knights-of-honor.net

Not sure, i know i read what part of the year its getting released, its somewhere on their site..but yeah it looks like a great game...

sort of an Age of Empiers thing about it, would be kool if there was a MMORPG like it with a HUGE world and thousands of people make an army and invade otehr people :D

Please....Do that would be ace if you did ent, mmorpg with that syle, where you get resources, make allies and build camps and armys tht would be great

The thing is, you get different things from different types of games... i love online adventure games because you get soooo much gameplay from them...but thenm again there is just something about having a game where you game wipe out whole civilizations in one hour long game..then you can do it again if you want :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: