Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

banned by learner

Tell me then Learner, why will you not ban the others, or at least ask Sativa why she will not ban them for breaking the rules? I wasted hours trying to get in there, and feel harrassed that I could not go over to the resource behind the counter.

Thanks for rephrasing. The way you put it now, your message should be in the flames forum. You have been asked repeatedly to drop it, so please do. I've reread this thread and the one in the abuse forum. You're right, you din't whine. You're still annoying though.

afk is banned untill he apologizes, why should they not receive the same?

You have been asked to drop the subject and this thread. Please do so.

Just lock it and IP ban him from the forums.....this seems a tad ridiculous.

I haven't seen anything resolved with all this.

If there is anyone I can relate to, it is the MODs. Yes, sometimes they make mistakes in heat of trying to keep the game running clean....why anyone should put up with this guy, I can't understand it.

Digging his own grave, yes......3 pages of crap, no.

afk is banned untill he apologizes, why should they not receive the same?

Everyone that is banend has to apologize and promise they will not do it again.

Also I would like to say he changed his ip...i've seen him in lakeside general store mooching just to let you know :twisted:

as much as i hate this boring dragged out topic, nd ak1 for making it this long

his point of punishing the other rule breakers is a valid one

it wud be unfair to not at least give them all an official warning

And the point I had tried to make to him which he seemed to have missed is that banning them retroactively wouldn't be good. We do normally remove people first instead of automatically banning (which we could do) to give them a chance to correct their actions or incase it was an accident (as does happen).

That is where a big difference is between AFK and the others. AFK was given several opertunities to move and to stop doing what he was doing, while the others got mistake approvala of their actions. Therefore, they should not be banned now unless they do it again and don't move when asked to.

AFK & AK1 can't seem to understand that even though the initial rule that was broken was the same, the situation and actions that were taken are different, meaning that the end result is now different. They just want to cause as much trouble as they can.

i agree there, but my post has nothing to do with those 2 individuals

it is a general post tht while you warned afk of his rule breaking, nothing has been said to the others tht have have stood in tht spot, tht is unfair

whether afk is a prat or not, the others shud be warned, nd if they do it again, the same course of action tht happened with afk shud be taken with them

k i wasnt warned before i was ported, no one actually said anything. all i got was you and leeloo just standing there. and learner said once that i was blocking, and while i was trying to explain to him that sativa said it was allowed, i guess he thought i was lying. anyway, i hope that the staff understands what sativa did was wrong, and i want a promise from you entropy, that i dont need to kiss butt to staff to get favors, which is obviously what sativa did for swordmantim. yeah i promise to stop blocking. ak1 it is useless untill they realize mods are given powers, therefor even one mistake would be very dangerous.

Was Sativa there at the same time with Leeloo and Learner?

If she said it was OK, and two other mods said it's not OK, then listen to the majority (and reason). If at the time Sativa told you is OK no one complained, then it was OK. However, if other people complain about your actions, it's not OK.

And no one has to kiss asses in this game. Just follow the rules.

Anyway, I unbanned your IPs, I hope you will keep your promise, otherwise I will ban all your IP classes that you use (or just contact your ISP).

I cant belive this thsi is fu**ing insane!!! satve said some sh*t and the important thing was they it was okey to sit there for swordsman... but hwne afk sits there he gets banned?! okey when learner ask him to move he should moved thats the only mistake he did! and if u look at the log no1 says to afk that he/she wants in or out and hes isent blocking any "resources" so just unbann him and learner i think u and afk should an apologize to each other learnor for banning him for no reason (in my eyes) and afk for not moving when he was asked to

Noone mentioned in this thread was banned just for blocking. AFK was banned for REPEATEDLY blocking, even after being moved to the newbie helper.

The others were not banned, because they DID NOT COME BACK to block AGAIN. And they did not stay after being told to move either.