Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

banned by learner

the only reason i sat there was because sativa said it was allowed. so yes i was banned for her mistake, and no how would i know you were a mod. like in my log with swordman tim i asked him to move, sativa didnt do anything. you asked me to move, i didnt do anything. and since sativa said it was allowed i did not think it was blocking, and im not going to just move for another player. whatever you say learner it boils down to is that i was doing exactly what sativa said was allowed.

And getting Tported out you had no idea a mod was involved? And after you were banned, circumvented the ban, and I warned you you'd be banned again you still had no idea? I don't think so, if that is they case, you shouldn't be playing.

nope, i dont understand. i listen to mods that are shown, sativa ported in after i did an #abuse on sword. she said it was allowed, i followed her words and i get banned. and again, like i said i want to know why sativa let swordman sit there while she knew he was breaking a rule.

LISTEN! sativa didnt know ok! she made a MISTAKE

its your fault for not listining to someone else.

and even more that you CAME BACK after he tp'ed you out.

I haven't answered this because I thought Entropy's answer was enough.

5. Do NOT block resources (such as ships, doors, bridges etc.) This is VERY bad, and if you do it, you get banned instantly.

I interpretted this rule to the best of my ability. I took it literally. If what I did the night before was wrong then it was wrong. I didn't consider you wanting to look out the window or talk to the left side of the NPC as a valid excuse for being behind the counter.

Entropy Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:29 am    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blocking a path to a resource, wether NPC, harvest point, ship, or just a player resource, such a narrow path that leads to a bag, is innaceptable.  

Blocking is innaceptable, and that's it.  

Now that Entropy has made himself clear on the rule it will not happen again. Unlike you, once I am told that something is not correct I cease to do it, whether I agree with it or not.

Given the same circumstances any 2 mods will react diferently. Perhaps if you ever tried to play any game by the rules instead of trying to always get around them you would understand some of this. Now quit your whining.

Sativa & Learner are right, along with Entropy, hopefully this will be the end of this discussion, i am also sick of afk's whining, and the attitude Ak1 has with me now, Learner did everything in his power to stop you from blocking, I think after being tported you would of quit, but you didn't so getting banned is what you deserve to get, Sativa also made a mistake, and she has admitted it. End of discussion.

i didnt quit because i was told by sativa it was allowed. and dont say End of discussion in my own posts k, you obviously have some troubles with ak1 in his post to deal with.

Entropy let me add this bit of info in that you seem to continuously be ignoring. Sativa and SirKillAlot were ALLOWING multiple people to block that same access way the night just previous to when afk was banned. They are both staff, and unlike SirKillAlot, I am pretty confident Sativa will tell you the truth that yes, she was allowing it to be blocked. If afk is banned, I ask that the blocker's (whom Sativa can name so SKA doesn't goin on another rampage about me just trying to harrass those players), and also the moderators allowing this action be stricly reprimended and forced to type up a 2000 word paper on how they will not allow their friends to break the rules.

Entropy let me add this bit of info in that you seem to continuously be ignoring.  Sativa and SirKillAlot were ALLOWING multiple people to block that same access way the night just previous to when afk was banned.  They are both staff, and unlike SirKillAlot, I am pretty confident Sativa will tell you the truth that yes, she was allowing it to be blocked.  If afk is banned, I ask that the blocker's (whom Sativa can name so SKA doesn't goin on another rampage about me just trying to harrass those players), and also the moderators allowing this action be stricly reprimended and forced to type up a 2000 word paper on how they will not allow their friends to break the rules.

And Sativa has already posted in this thread that she was wrong and made a mistake. So why repeat this?

And remember that part of AFK's ban is for repeatedly block after having been removed, and I think Entropy is taking into account tht after being banned he still persisted.

Those others should have been removed, but weren't. Punishment shouldn't be retroactive or it doesn't make any sense to them.

Drop it Ak1!

Because appearently mods can do anything they want and simply say "sorry I didn't know the rule correctly" and it's all good right?

I don't feel justice has been served to the other Blocker's either. I will wait for Sativa and SirKillAlot to name them. Let's see if they turn in their friends. If not, I gladly will.

Yes, that must be it! A conspiracy of the mods against all other players!

Get a life...

No one said anything about a conspiracy...afk was banned for doing the same thing as others that happen to be friends of a couple Mods. The others are not banned. Please don't try to add words. Dumbass.

Thanks for your insightful comment. I know what was being said, I've read the thread. In fact, it was kinda hard to miss the point, since you keep repeating it over abnd over and over again. We're (well, not me, I'm not a mod) done with it. Sativa admitted she was wrong, it won't happen again. Case closed. So stop your whining, it only makes you look stupid.

Your failure to comprehend what I am asking is astounding. afk is banned, the ones the mods saw have not, nor have I seen a public appology to me. The case is NOT closed untill I do receive one, or am sufficiently compensated. Keep your nose out of what you don't belong in trash.

See, I *told* you there was a conspiracy!

Your failure to comprehend what I am asking is astounding.

Your failure to note that this whining gets you nowhere is even more astounding.

Keep your nose out of what you don't belong in trash.

I cannot parse this. Care to rephrase?

Entropy plus the mods are tasked with keeping the game, forums, and people under control. It is not up to you to decide what is a rule or what is not. Spamming and harassment are bannable offenses, and I think Ciceros comment shows tht he thinks you are either spamming or harassing.

This is Entropy's game, and site, not yours. You do not have to be on it. So just drop the subject!

I am not spamming, I am replying to anyone who replys to me...Is there a rule that says I must wait for 10 posts to me before I may respond?

Learner, I know Entropy decided the rules, and I am following them...what's your point?

Oh, and thanks for the the obvious:

"This is Entropy's game, and site, not yours. You do not have to be on it. So just drop the subject!"

Neither do you. Once again, what's your point?

Finally, Grum...I have not whined once. I have simply given proper use to this and the Abuse forums. If you have nothing to add on the matter then keep your nose out of what you don't belong in, trash.

The point being that the mods have been asked to help keep things reasonable abld have been enpowered by him to take what actions we need to in order to do so. You have not. You keep making demands to hove those others banned, and we have told you to drop the issue. You have not. That means by the rules, guidelines, and responsibilities that Entropy has given us (and asked us to take care of), we are free to ban you if we want to (or other measures). Yes, he may decide to allow you back, and he may not.

So, please just drop this subject and discussion. Just go play and stop bothering the mods.