Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

banned by learner

k so last night i saw swordmantim sit in the spot on the left side near pumpkins in lakeside inn, i did a #abuse and sativa came. sativa said it was ALLOWED since there was no resources behind the counter. so i was like w/e. today i logged in, sat in same spot as swordmantim did, only people behind counter were ak1 and xfigx, neither wanted out. so i had no reason to move. so then i guess some mods came, learner and leeloo. they stood there for awhile, and after a few minutes i got warped to begining spot. no pms explaining anything, no nothing. so i go back, sit in the same spot. learner asks me to move, i say no because sativa said it was alright. he starts saying move move, i say no and he bans me. logs below;

what sativa said:

Sativa: afk you have no need to go back here

afk: dosnt matter

afk: he is blocking a path

afk: move him

Sativa: yeah they changed it.

DealerOfDeath: oh my

afk: k so if i had something important to trade to fei i couldnt

afk: because sword is blocking

SwordmanTim: lol

FeI: but u dont

SwordmanTim: he could move closer

Sativa: he is not blocking a resource

SwordmanTim: and he hates u

FeI wants to trade with you. Use the trade icon then click on him/her in order to accept the trade.

FeI: dot u

Sativa: you can still get to and use myrl

DealerOfDeath: Lady Sativa, be careful, this one thinks respect only exists in the minds of simpletons.

DealerOfDeath: sword is my guard

FeI: i got to afk i can trade with him

what happened today:

SirKillAlot: afk, move

Ak1: pff what do you do to make enough $ to

Ak1: no

Ak1: he isn't blocking

afk: a mod told me yesterday, i dont have to

SirKillAlot: yes, he is

Ak1: you don't need back here

Ak1: there is no resource

XfigX: he needs to get 2 me

Ak1: No he doesn't...

afk: fig you can stand near me

afk: and trade him

XfigX: yes he does

SirKillAlot: ack

SirKillAlot: fig brb

Ak1: if you want out fig, he has to move

XfigX: then ak1 would steal my bag dummy

SirKillAlot: i'll telly back there

Ak1: afk

Ak1: you have to move

Ak1: if they want out

Ak1: k?

afk: no

Ak1: you have to :)

You see a bread!

You see a carrot!

You see: afk

You see a barrel!

You see a shelf!

You see a bread!

You see a shelf!

SirKillAlot: bloody hell

afk: language please

Ak1: Language

SirKillAlot: bloody hell isn't a problem

XfigX: he wasn't pointing it 2 anyone

Ak1: No need for it either

Ak1: try

Ak1: fiddle sticks

XfigX: if i said bob u suck ass then u can get in trouble for that

Ak1: ok?

SirKillAlot: ak1 shh

afk: ak1 shh

XfigX: 1.1k leather pants grr still 500 to make

XfigX: ello leeloo

SirKillAlot: leeloo

SirKillAlot: ak1 just moved.

SirKillAlot: he was sitting next to myrl

XfigX: lol ^_~

Ak1: Ya, wasn't even aware of it

Ak1: try asking next time

SirKillAlot: enough with your lies.

Ak1: stop causing trouble friend

SirKillAlot: i'm not causing trouble, you were blocking senior

SirKillAlot: and once i call a mod and she pops up you move

SirKillAlot: oh i wonder.

Ak1: I don't know if she was a mod or not...

Ak1: I haven't been around the game long enough to know the mods

Ak1: I just finished making some gloves and realized i was in the way

afk: who is senior

Welcome to White Stone, Lakeside Village

You see: SirKillAlot

afk: k wth

Ak1: fig when did you start manu?

afk: someone was sitting in the SAME spot and a mod said it was ok

XfigX: err 1-2 weeks ago

afk: and no one ever asked ME if they wanted back there

You see: afk

Ak1: Wow...almost up to tit serp level in 2 weeks

afk: nothing to say mods?

afk: i want an apology

Ak1: Leeloo is a SMod...I told you, if someone wants out you have to move

Ak1: You don't have to mvoe if they want in though

afk: yes but did you see anyone ask me

afk: no one asked to go back there

afk: or to get out

Ak1: I was told by Sativa they shouldn't have to ask

Ak1: :/

afk: wth

afk: so im supposed to GUESS what people want

Ak1: duh

Ak1: i got a CRPL game tonight

Ak1: vs DP O.o

afk: i hope yuo lose

Ak1: laff

XfigX: harsh..

afk: you take staffs side

Ak1: It's the newbie playoffs

afk: your axt

Ak1: I'm not...just tryign to keep u from trouble

afk: laf at that

Ak1: laf at ur face

Learner: move afk

afk: your mom

afk: why learner

afk: what do you want back there

Learner: I'm asking you to move

Leeloo: You are intentionally blocking.

Ak1: For the last time.

Ak1: You only have to mvoe

Ak1: if you are back here

You were booted by Learner!

Your IP is banned. That means that you, or someone from your IP did something very nasty, so we had to block this IP addess. If you believe this ban was unjustified, or promise to respect the rules from now on, please post in the Bans section of our forums (on www.eternal-lands.com)

Your IP is banned. That means that you, or someone from your IP did something very nasty, so we had to block this IP addess. If you believe this ban was unjustified, or promise to respect the rules from now on, please post in the Bans section of our forums (on www.eternal-lands.com)

Welcome to Eternal Lands, the Beta Version. If you are new here, please talk to Raven, she will guide you through the game. You can not leave the newbie island unless you talk to her, and do what she says.

If you want to support the game, and you can afford it, please consider making a small donation. Even 5 USD helps.

XfigX: ...

SirKillAlot: ...

Learner: move afk or your gone again

afk: does ak1 fig or sir want to get out

XfigX: didn't u ban him learner :?

Leeloo: dynamic ip.

Learner: yes, he change IP's is all

SirKillAlot: i thought it took 20 minutes to get unbaned

You were booted by Learner!

well im on dialup so its easy to avoid the bans but i guess ill sit this one out, review this quickly. either way ONE of the staff are lying.

-afk

The staff have leeway and you were asked to move and even blocked again after you were moved out of the way.

Enough said. I banned you and if you continue to do it, you'll have fewer IPS to play from!

enough said nothing, im stuck between 2 staff members views on this. and i took sativas side. so take it up with sativa.

What you failed to mention was that I had told you that you were harrassing which I could have removed you for.

When you wanted in yesterday you were not conducting any business with anyone behind the counter. That does make a difference as to how things are handled.

Since I wasn't there it's hard to say how I would have handled today's episode but from what I see in the log you posted the results would have very well been the same. By your own refusal to let people back out of there you sealed your own fate.

Ak1: afk  

Ak1: you have to move  

Ak1: if they want out  

Ak1: k?  

I honestly wish that since thieving is allowed that also policing were allowed. Were it up to me your chars would be put into hard labor camps and none of you would profit from another's labors.

whats the use, if sword could get away with it and i couldnt, how is that fair. and how would removing me from an area prevent me from harrassing, and i was harrassing no one.

When you wanted in yesterday you were not conducting any business with anyone behind the counter. That does make a difference as to how things are handled.

same happened today, no one wanted in, no one wanted out.

afk your not using common sence here, it didn't matter at the point in time wether anyone wanted in or out, and btw i did want in so i could go by fig, you also REFUSED to move for learner, learner (a dev) asks you to move, and you don't? you deserved what you got

afk, You want to whine about what is fair? How is it fair for you or anyone else to take something that isn't yours?

If you are going to post an argument for your side of things at least have it be something with backbone. :evil:

from what ive read and learner has told me ...

afk was hanging around in the same place earlier when sativa came by, no one was there and therefore, no big.

Then later 2 guys were there and after a bit 1 asked to leave and afk refused. (tmth) he comes back does same.(ban) he has new IP and comes back. (ban) then here we are.

:D hope thats right

alright entropy, he was blocking the 1 tile between the pumpkings at lakeside general, i wanted to go back by fig (to help protect his bag from being nabbed by ak1 if he was to lag out) and afk refused, him and ak1 started harassing me telling me no they won't move and stuff like that, so i call learner, he shows up, he refuses to move for LeeLoo and learner, learner beams him, he comes back sits down learner asks him to move, learner Ip bans him, he comes back on another ip and refuses to move again, learner bans him again end of story.

nothing, and the only people behind the counter were xfigx and ak1, NEITHER wanted out.

But, he was still blocking a resource of an access pathway and refused to move when asked. He also put himself back in exactly the same spot and refused to move again after having been sent away. He was given far chance and fair warning and yet refused.

You keep trying to hide behind legalism and arguments when he was asked by a person in authority to take a very reasonabl action.

reboot, ent ak1 and afk have no logic. Me and Sativa both know how these 2 can be, always bending the rules, trying to get out or around everything, and learner is right, learner did the right thing and it shouldn't have been changed

so im supposed to move because sirkillalot wants to PROTECT his freind? what kind of grounds is that. and like i said, i was siting in same spot sword was in, sativa said it did NOT block any resources since myrl can be accessed from the front. i dont really care that much any more entropy, i have 2 mods telling me 2 different things and im getting caught in it.

Put simply , i dont think he should be unbanned.

and for people like this entropy, you need to ban a character, not an ip.(that would help :D)

reboot learner suggested a char ban :D and yes afk PROTECTING MY FRIENDS FROM THIEVES LIKE YOU, thats what friends do, they protect each other. i won't go any further

Blocking a path to a resource, wether NPC, harvest point, ship, or just a player resource, such a narrow path that leads to a bag, is innaceptable.

Blocking is innaceptable, and that's it.

i totally agree with you entropy untill sativa allowed swordmantim to just sit there. ill end it when i get a good excuse from sativa why he was allowed to sit there.

No, you were not banned for her mistake.

You were banned for willfully blocking and ignoring my instructions to move. That is why your were Tported out first to begin with. The best thing you could have done was move (or not blocked after the Tport) and then raised the question about what you were seeing as confusing instructions. Instead you persisted in blocking and even circumventing the original ban and blocking again while refusing to move.

One more quick question, why don't you join the Forums instead of being a guest?