Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fangs

bag protection

there should be a way to fight for your bag if you acedently move off of it,and sombody jumps on it.

o i dont mind myself if they want it that bad they can have it.but i think it would make for some very interesting situations.

The next version of the Client has an optional feature you can enable called 'sit_lock'. If you set that in el.ini and you sit down, clicking in the wrong spot will not lmake you walk there. You must stand up before you can click to walk.

This will not be on by default to prevent confusing noobs.

cool thnx for the info learner,that will be a great help when i'm falling asleep and clicking everywhere but where i need to. :lol:

Will I attack something like bears when I am harvesting while sit_lock is enabled?

i.e. I was harvesting while the bears came on where I click on the cactus.

I found I was on fight when I looked back to the monitor, and I died.

So bad I am too far away from bear(level).

It only stops normal movement, so you could still accidentally attack a bear! This is not a cure all and there are no plans currently to prevent you from doing other things other then walking.

This is being put in a something handy, not to prevent a bag from being taken, but it will help reduce those problems.

the simplest way of avoiding stuff like that is to select the action you want to perform on the toolbar and then rightclick, rightclicking forces the client to do the action select no matter what the mouse shows. i use it to get around most of the time :P