Eternal Lands Official Forums
Thyralax

Just a thank you

Once again a spectacular update.

A skill, spectacular monsters and animals, items and such beautiful eye candy and so much more its all so much. so thank you...

Entropy & Roja

Alia

Bluap

KarenRei

Labrat

Lachesis

Learner

0ctane

ttlanhil

Xaphier

Terrorgrim

Phildaburn

Theryndan and all the ency helpers

All the map makers

And everyone else who helps make Eternal lands one of nay the best game around

:( & :closedeyes:

Edited by Thyralax

I second that, finally, all the branches we all harvested can be useful! (one of the many things that was added)

keep up the great work, peeps!

:D

Oh My Yes! Spent a good first bit just looking around and going WOW in channel!

and the next while just blowing HE's and and and.....

not just the big/new things either! I guess being a dwarf, I tend to see the smaller things first.

Kudos to you all and GET SOME SLEEP! :)

Ferny

Same Here.. Thanx to all involved ( your work doesnt go unappreciated )

:D

note: slightly disturbing to see so many ppl in EVTR with there hands in the toilet though :)

Same Here.. Thanx to all involved ( your work doesnt go unappreciated )

:icon13:

note: slightly disturbing to see so many ppl in EVTR with there hands in the toilet though :confused:

Oh, yeah I know what you mean, that's and storage, I am mixing FEs for my GM, and I moved quickly due to the populations (causing me to lag horribly!).

All in all, it is really cool, I LOVE the Eye Candy effects so far (I havn't seen them all just yet).

I will echo those sentiments. Congrats and thank you to all of the developers. The extra functionality and the eye candy is just amazing.

You know this game has came a long way.And alot has changed for the good. And the game has been free for all to enjoy.But yes we never thank Entropy & Roja,and all the Developers & Volunteers,Who started this game and worked so hard to make it what it is today.and the eye candy and the new creatures you all have made.and maps and the ideas you all come up with.

From me King_Rick and my wife snuggles we Thank You for

working so hard and making the game better and keeping it free

THANK YOU

This update just came in time for me. i almost got bored but now there is so much new to gather and

explore. thank you very much Radu and Roja and all others who helped with the update. It took EL a

great step further in its growing and im enjoying this game more and more with every update.

Just on a sidenote.. is it just me or arent the bandanas and stuff on the el shop page yet? i cant seem to find

em -_-

Lots of great stuff in this update, many thanks to all involved....

Quick question though....

Lots of people have mentioned it, and I got nominated to actually ask... if/when the Top 50 page will be updated to include Engineering?

Thanks!

Thank you very much for this update!

Just a question (I think it's for Learner) : when will the ranking and stats pages (on the website) be updated with the engineering skill? OK I see it's almost fully done (only missing on the "Ranking" page - the one you've got to enter a name)

Edited by Jarld

Yes, awesome update, as usual. The bar keeps getting raised, not just in terms of gameplay, but graphical appeal, and game depth. TY^64587589659367. :)

Just on a sidenote.. is it just me or arent the bandanas and stuff on the el shop page yet? i cant seem to find

em -_-

Here you go Scorp. :)

I havn't got to play the new update yet (banned..) but I did log on to see if it all worked on this PC, and from the little I saw, all seems nice in EL once again.. Great work guys n gals. :(

Congratz everyone! Thanks to everyone who helped out! Hope you all enjoy the sweet update! :):happy:

(*cough* Thy, I don't see the map-maker's names on that list, lol *cough*)

All the map makers

And everyone else who helps make Eternal lands one of nay the best game around

You must have missed it brother :)

Psst: Thank you sistema for pointing out that i missed the illustrious mapmakers :happy:

Congratz everyone! Thanks to everyone who helped out! Hope you all enjoy the sweet update! :P:)

(*cough* Thy, I don't see the map-maker's names on that list, lol *cough*)

thats cus your not important :happy:

lol

ty everyone :)

Map Maker,

Map Maker,

Make me a map!

Show me the way,

Don't give me no crap!

Map Maker,

Map Maker.....

Hee hee! I need something to do during the download.... 3-4 Kbps on my dial-up. My own fault for spending too much time playing RealLife ... one lousy game!

I can't wait to experience the new goodies, but I hope the game still works on my old machine. No matter what, EL will always be my first incentive to upgrade into the future! I can just blame my enthusiasm on, like, SQL updates and Java requirements or some such.....

Can't wait to play!! 6 hours, 42 minutes, 32 seconds remaining.......... ;)