Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

Mystics Spearheading CO

ok my guild is the head of an alliance against economical and a armed war against CO. anyone who wishs to join me talk to me or McMantis in game. we also accept NAP's treatys and War requests. Just if ur gonna join, make sure ur stats total to over 200. peace. o yea, names Mystical Warriors

eh spearheading against co

Might make the game a bit more interesting mainly the forums and all seeing how everything is faring

Anyhow given how most games go co will eventually disappear since mostly given time it eventually dies

I for one have never seen a group last more than the first year of the game or that any game which is mainly due to players either quiting or the guild eventually disolving after inactive use.

Well on another point it is really going to be interesting to see how this affects the game here and now.

ok my guild is the head of an alliance against economical and a armed war against CO

Whene there is WAR whene i need new stuff Come whene whene whene :P

why its bad to pk peeps if you dont like to die dont come in pk maps its easy there will aways stronger peeps in the game if you dont are strong. GO train and dont cry for peeps to help your guild

dont worry my non-english speaking freind that cant spell when right, war will come, and u will not hold a chance.

dont worry my non-english speaking freind that cant spell when right, war will come, and u will not hold a chance.

I have no idea what got to you Yoshi, but i'm quite sure you didn't really mean to say what you stated above...

You hopefully weren't making fun of someone because of his english, which is not his first, mebbe not even his second language ???

You better get your ass back in here and apologize !

and by the way, i don't know the slang, but last time i checked, "friend" was spelled f-r-i-e-n-d...

if this is a joke between the 2 of you, and i just didn't get it, please disregard this post...

every1 is so puny minded that they think CO is invincible, which they arnt, there just losers that have no time, so they fight. They cant even comprehend the stuff thats going to happen :D

i never asked to join vart :P ive been asked manytimes but >I< never asked :P but since i learned CO respects me for some strange and unknown reason i have to stop the war until they make me mad :D