Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

1.4.0 Map Bugs

Actually, it's .20, not .60 :hiya:

Okay, i got .60 by looking at what the chairs were, which i thought were the same, then i looked at another stool just now and i get .40.. since i have no experience making maps and i'm getting 3 different answers, i'll just leave it at the height map needs adjusting :(

PV_daf_house.png

At the daffodil house in PV (cont2map5) [207,182] you can step into the house for 5 steps (till [207,187]) and disappear completely.

so I found something weird, i'm not quite sure it's a bug, but I don't know what else it could be, so i thought i'd post it.

in the northwest of immemor island, isles of the forgotten, there are two houses. the coordinates standing for both doors are: [40,151] and [55,154]. the funny thing is, when you go inside one house, and go back out, you end up in front of the other house. this works for both houses, and it looks very weird to me. could be something done on purpose, but I don't really see the fun in it. so I guess something got mixed up.

When I click on the cave at Iscalrith 159,35 I get "Umm... you can't teleport, there's no nearby open location".

[FIXED]

MM north cave bug.

I suddenly disappeared in MM north cave. nothing in screen not even my name.

i am at 83,120. it happended when ever i moved around near any rock. even very small. i went down by half hight as map moved up.

- Darky

Here I mentioned that an Ogre was spawning inside one of the walls of Melinis cave.

Tonight I went back and found there are three walkable tiles in that area. (See picture below)

Bug.jpg

The Ogre spawned on one of these three tiles, though I'm afraid I can't recall which one exactly.

Thank you.

Until I decide to slow down,

-LIGHTspeed-

I got map as part of download. 1.4.0 beta. At least i think thats what i have.

Should i redownload?

Also this happened only in MM north cave.

I tried reproducing and it does not happen any more.

Exact sequence as I recall.

I was in North Cave.

I took boat to South cave.

Not sure how but in 1 Min I was back in North cave (Might have stepped back in the boat).

I tried killing a Goblin and I went into a Rock in the middle. As soon as I steeped in, I also went down by about half the character hight. and My character or name was not visible anymore. I was able to step out and in. Almost all the rocks were behaving same way. even small one like smaller than my footprint.

I do not think I have this problem anymore so log out and log back in fixed it.

- Darky.

I do not think I have this problem anymore so log out and log back in fixed it.

Then its not a bug in the map. Map bugs are where something has been incorrectly done in the map file, and will be a constant problem until that map is fixed.

There is a remote chance that it might be a bug in the client, but that is very hard to find if you can't reproduce it. If you can reproduce it and you know why it happens then please post it in a thread in the normal bugs forum.

I ended up chasing a feros into part of a mountain, which is immediately adjacent to a building so there are quite a few coordinates that this are involved in this. One of the coordinates deep into is (198,274) but like mentioned, there are probably about 10-25 coordinates involved in this area.

[FIXED]

In Zarin's Temple in Tarsengaard there is some floating gold in the maze at coordinates: 30,126

elscreen025py4.jpg

[FIXED]

Edited by Roja

perhaps the height map should be changed here

kusa.jpg

[FIXED]

Also in Idaloran outsides, a walk-through tree is at [162,179].

Also in Idaloran outsides, part of a boulder is walk-through at [277,200].

[FIXED]

Edited by Roja