Eternal Lands Official Forums
xbox360

Day Jobs

I was going to go to the Isle of Wight one last weekend.. :) Lee, you go to Glastenbury Fest?

I was going to go to the Isle of Wight one last weekend.. :) Lee, you go to Glastenbury Fest?

naa. The IOW and V-fest, Radio 1 etc are all weekends.

Glastonbury is hardcore...camp for a week? Fug dat man...and I don't be working there so I'd have to pay some mollah. If I was going to work there we should link up so I can give you some freebies.

I am a programmer, network administrator & tech support for a govt. law enforcement department. My national security clearance level is the 2nd highest in the country. :P

I'm a full time student, Psychology Major ( I know.. seems unbelievable since I'm totally bonkers.. but it's only so that I make good friends in Psychology who will treat me for less money later on in life)

Oh, Yeah.

I also work for a Market Reasearch firm

Sounds fancy, but it's not

I basically call your houses and hassle you to fill out surveys :pinch:

(been doing that for 10 months... on and off)

Ethical Hacker (for a very large telco) - I check for security vulnerabilities on our internal computer network, and try to get the owners to fix them.

Don't think I can show proof in forum,too sexy. :laugh:

Did you, like read the forum rules?

It's OK to post links to stuff like that, so long as you warn people about the nature of the link.

So, prove it to us!

guess you shocked him lol :D

Anyways. i rather have a mere job with bad payment >.> im working as an "Electrician for House- and Energytechnics" (dunno if it gets written like that in english rofl)

I'm working for the dutch maffia.

My job is mainly executing ppl which dont want to give us the full money for the drugs.

Sometimes I just need to shoot in the air, thats a lil bit boring, but some people seem to jump on it, erm, jump away from it.

I can tell u its really cool job, but also very dangerous, but ye, it pays very well.

(ps. dont tell the godfather i also steal money from death body's)

Oh, and I also dont use the drugs for myself, if i see al those dummy stoned guys... pfft, better not.

StarDark

(my kill counter is 19 ^^ nearly 20)

I work at a hospital in Health IT doing help desk and network support/troubleshooting. I'm currently working on my computer certifications. So far I've got my A+ and Network+ and have begun work on my MCSE. Will also do Security+ and Linux+ early next year. My goal is to become a network administrator or a systems engineer of some kind. Or maybe take over the IT world with my sweetheart, Korrode, by my side (we're both hardcore computer geeks.)

In the past I've been a web editor, a postal worker, a software store manager and a military broadcaster (Army). I also designed, wrote and managed my own e-zine/web community for 5 years. In my "free time" I like to act, write, sing, and play plenty of EL! I can safely say I've never been bored and never plan to be! :hug:

Llyn :hug:

Edited by Llynara

Carpenter / DJ :P

Carpenter at weekdays, dj at fri and sat nights. Sundays I spend figuring how to add 8th day in week.

-Vis

I work at a hospital in Health IT doing help desk and network support/troubleshooting. I'm currently working on my computer certifications. So far I've got my A+ and Network+ and have begun work on my MCSE. Will also do Security+ and Linux+ early next year. My goal is to become a network administrator or a systems engineer of some kind. Or maybe take over the IT world with my sweetheart, Korrode, by my side (we're both hardcore computer geeks.)

In the past I've been a web editor, a postal worker, a software store manager and a military broadcaster (Army). I also designed, wrote and managed my own e-zine/web community for 5 years. In my "free time" I like to act, write, sing, and play plenty of EL! I can safely say I've never been bored and never plan to be! :P

Llyn :)

I will be getting my A+ very soon.

im a 2nd generation construction company owner thats been in business for 35 years and made a profit every single year (not as easy as it sounds)

well anyways its the largest hardware installation company in new york, we sub for every major builder...

also im a furniture rep on a commerical level, in english when they build a big building i provide all the furniture...i also supply some major furniture stores throughout america....

i realise these two jobs may diverse but they arent , i have a friend that deal with several of the worlds largest furniture suppliers and i decided to use my influence in construction to middle man huge deals w/ furniture ..so i expanded

Edited by mufossa

I'm a C/C++ programmer specialized in geometrical modelling. I'm working with geologists for 5 years now (PhD and post-doc) on making CAD tools to build 3D geological models of the underground. Sometimes it's so complex that I'm close to get crazy :pickaxe:

Anyway, I'm looking for a new job actually and hope to find a new one soon... :)

I work as a frontoffice employee at the Customer Service of a Logistics Service Provider (the yellow and red one, with a large parcel service).

People in RL know me as Ms. Buttkiss as I'm really good at saying things the customer wants to hear, even though i don't really mean it. You'd be amazed by how upset ppl get when 3 lousy batteries arrive a day late (transit from Holland to Estonia istn't that reliable... hehehe)

Right now my fulltime occupation is EL entertainer though... holidays rule!