Eternal Lands Official Forums
xbox360

Day Jobs

I would like to know what everyone does for a living.

Right now i am working at a Future Shop as a computer Tech.

Edited by xbox360

i'm sure school is called as a job :hehe: feels abit like one when parents talk about 'work'

Contract programmer with a lot of skills and experiance to draw from ... and you wouldn't believe how many problems some companies have even understanding their own code!

Nothing but a student, haha

I work part-time as a Route Vendor for an Amusement company. (I fill stuffed animal crane machines, bulk vending machines and do collection/minor repairs on arcade video games, pool table/dart boards/digital juke boxes etc. that we have out on location.)

The rest of the time I work from home selling jewelry on the internet.

I'm a high school English teacher. Yes, I know I rarely capitalize anything and frequently abuse the comma splice, but you have to write for your audience, right? However, the words "a lot" are ALWAYS two words. Other than that, I promise to overlook everyone's syntactical and mechanical errors. Well, I might cringe a little at the whole "their, there, and they're" thing, but we can still be friends.

I help testing this game called Eternal Lands by playing it 24/7. Without pay. :)(

-Blee

My occupation is Quality Control supervisor at a powder coating plant. Btw powder coating is a process of applying a powder to a metal and baking it on in an oven, as oppossed to a wet paint.

I am an intergalactic spy with the Federation of Planets in the Omega 6 system and....

crap

I mean, I work at kinkos :P

I am an intergalactic spy with the Federation of Planets in the Omega 6 system and....

crap

I mean, I work at kinkos :D

hehe thats gold :P

Stay at home dad atm, but normally a physics t33ch3r

S.

PhD student/university teacher (circuits/signal theory). Researching analogue circuit diagnostics methods.

I'm a software engineer with about 25 years experience. I even have two software patents which came out of a project I worked on a few years ago (6121979 and 6128024). I'm currently working as a hired-gun (contractor) while I look for another full-time position I want.

I am amazed how meny of us work with technology and software.

Edited by xbox360

wow, this is really interesting :)

I do artwork for an advertising specialties company...basically they get customers(mainly companies) that want their logo on a product(any product imaginable, but mainly it's t-shirts). Then they'll send me a crappy ass jpg that I have to remake into useable artwork :P Or even better is when they stick the jpg into a .doc file, or even better better is when they save it as .eps and think they're hot stuff because i'ts no longer a "jpg" :D