Eternal Lands Official Forums
morabelon

harvesting events

Hi Mora Here!

What upon triggering a harvesting event a ore or flower monster appeared and attack the character harvesting? Kinda a interesting event dont you think? Example iron golum or a real bee attacking.

Thank You

Mora Out :P

Well I think that this is more of a problem for weaker people than for stronger ones (a/d). Although one could say the current system is the same.

Edit: Btw, I believe this has been suggested before.

Edited by sparhawk

i think its really annoying if you found out you were killed by a golem when you were afk during harvesting... especially since harvesting is not only for exp, but also for resources, so if u need alot of resources u risk getting killed a lot more...

It would still be a novel aspect of harvesting and make it a bit more adventuresome wouldnt you think while harvesting? Afk while harvesting ? humm then yes it would be a wee bit funny to be smack and fine yourself in the under-ground for not paying attention to the game :P.

whats your runescape username? :P lol

this is terrible annoying that this happens in runescape... you have to abandon the rock you were picking and wait for the thing to disapper or even kill it

besides... we have mother nature kill people as it is...