Eternal Lands Official Forums
mclaren

Bjer

during the invasion aximuthial died and lost exc cloak, chritina picked it up, i asked her to either give to me to return to axi or return it and she completely ignored me. If she bj's an exc cloak she will bj other items too it shows...a bjer is a bjer...I know its only exc but it could have been your steel set :)

McLaren

It is not against the rules, once an item is in a bag its up for grabs, completely legal so I do not see the problem? This has happened to me, I lost my exc cape to...but still it's legal.

~Plain

Try reading Outlaws-forum's description? Well, I'll help you, it says: "Scammers, bag stealers, troublemakers, no-good doers! Criminals! Most wanted lists, post them here!". Abuse forums are for breaking the game rules, outlaws for what community doesnt find accceptable.

found another one Mclaren? wow you are good at finding outlaws :fire: ...

and to plainlofa:like feLkkU said these are to post no gooders and bad people to help others understand who are the bad guys. :)

Nice job. I may point out though, she possibly went afk? Not defending anyone here, but it could be a possiblity, with the invasion we had yesterday, I wouldn't doubt she ran to a hiding place and left the computer. That's if you're talking about the invasion Mortos led on C2.

I will keep a look out for her just the same, thank you :)

She appears to be a new player, and in my mind she needs the cape more than Aximuthial does. It was an invasion, while I do not condone the action I believe that you should not post out people who do not fully understand the concepts of our "developed" society. Do you even know if she can speak english?

I am sure that someone with 51 harvesting and a p/c of 20/22 can easily get another cape, however for a person with 8/8/6 the task is much harder. Ergo, I view it as just.

However, if we had reversed the role it would have been unspeakable that someone who has played the game much longer would do this.

thansk krakas3, its easy when your not one yourself. she was not afk, she said "gg" after the invasion was over, ~1 minutes after. I guess we can give her a break because she is new but i did tell her its not nice to steal.

Picking up a death bag during an invasion such as yeseterdays is not quite the same as bjing someone during normal game play. While I agree that she should have returned the cape if she was told who it belongs too there are so many bags around during an invasion like that it is almost impossible to know who they all come from and they are generally considered fair game for anyone who can pick them up and get back to sto without dying.

Most people who stay around during an invasion either take a rosto or take 'losable' stuff because there is only a rare chance of getting anything back.

If someone stayed in an area after the warning that the invasion is going to happen in that place then they are either afk so wouldn't be available to get their stuff back anyway or tacitly agreeing to risk death and losing their stuff.