Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TirunCollimdus

Real Wiccan Online Wedding Ceremony

Guest Trojan_Knight

Oh, we were suppposed to reply?

I'll be there and some guildies.

But where? :P

Kailo has a point. Where is the ceremony to be held?

Lum

Yup, good points. Now I figuring out if I should mail wedding gift via hawk or have it personally delivered. Either way some us still need know location :)

~TK

Idaloran 290, 486 is the location of the wedding. Icy and I will both be in PATH for the ceremony. We are starting a new guild and returning RICH to the returning MrMind187. I hope 5:30 PM is a good time for everyone. Thank you all for the love, support and well wishes. We are very happy to have you all coming for the ceremony. :P

TirunCollimdus

#edit 5:30 PM CST just as previously mentioned. :omg:

Edited by TirunCollimdus

This was a fun event except for a minor intrusion at the end, but all in all it was cool. I had the pleasure of making some screenies and I tried to make them into a slideshow but it didnt work, so here's a link to my pohot album of the wedding:

WEdding Pictures

Gratz to you two, you deserve to live a long and a passionate marriage :P Sorry, It seems I'm a bit late on the gratz :P

Edited by ELVARG

My and Icy's heart felt thanks to everyone who came to the wedding and especially to those who participated. It was headed for being the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in EL until Annihilation decided to crash it. :( Looking back now I still do think it was the most beautiful thing I have seen in EL. The interruption was handled very well and the ceremony was handled wonderfully well. Thank you ever so much WolfWitch. :P We might renew vows next year. :P

Scipiogod2 thank you for your belated congratulations. I am very sorry to everyone that I did not get to invite. :( My computer was down for the last four days and I could not get to everyone. I tried to get my new video card delivered in two days but it took me 4 days to get it. :( Please do not feel slighted if you did not get an invitation. :D

It makes our friends feel more like family to have had them all sharing in our joy at being in love with each other and it makes the Eternal Lands where we met all that more special to us. You can all count on us to be here and helping PATH grow with us as we go forward. :) Thank you also to everyone who took screenies to share with everyone. I want to thank everyone who gave us presents because we can't tell you how much it means to see the depth of our own feelings for our friends returned in such a generous way. :)

We want to thank everyone who could not give us presents too and those who did not know us well enough to give presents. To have you show up to support our coming together in EL as man and wife as we are in RL meant a lot to us. We know it was a long ceremony but we hope you felt it was worth waiting through the whole thing with us. :)

TirunCollimdus

Guest Trojan_Knight

Sorry I couldn't be there. :/ IRL work held me up. But congratulations! I'll find ya two on game sometime and deliver this wedding gift to yall. :)

Regards,

~TK

Oh my God. Tirun. Icy. I missed your wedding. I thought it was on June 21st, I'm so stupid. I feel so horrible; I had my speech prepared and everything, I've been waiting for this all year and I was looking forward to it this entire week. I feel like the worst friend, please accept my deepest and sincerest apologies. :)

Lum

Theres nothing so special in our lifes then found our other part, im not merried but i live with the woman of my life from 3 years and now we waiting our first daughter, Nicole.

Anyway i dont know u both but i wish all the best for u and all the couples of this small world :)

Yeah, it was a nice wedding - we had a good weather too - it was sunny all the time, and i could see all those beautifull women around... Bride was soooo beautifull, as well as Reni :) .

I am noticing that only my tag was red there ... Is that because red is the color of love, or something?

This was a fun event except for a minor intrusion at the end, but all in all it was cool. I had the pleasure of making some screenies and I tried to make them into a slideshow but it didnt work, so here's a link to my pohot album of the wedding:

WEdding Pictures

Im sorry i couldnt make it. after work i felt like dead meat and went to bed. Gratz to you both and

most of luck i can afford for you =)

Yeah, it was a nice wedding - we had a good weather too - it was sunny all the time, and i could see all those beautifull women around... Bride was soooo beautifull, as well as Reni :D .

I am noticing that only my tag was red there ... Is that because red is the color of love, or something?

WEdding Pictures

Yes cause we :):P:P you Dejan :)

Dejan red tagged? Who took that screenie???! You will be happy to know Dejan that PATH does not have anyone RED tagged. :P Our enemies are all purple because it looks lavender and they are pansies. :P Aren't you glad you aren't one? I am sure you were red tagged because you love everyone else soooooooooo much. :) Thanks for coming to the wedding.

Sorry you missed it Lumino, Trojan_Knight, and Scorpius. Thank you all for wanting to be there. Hope to see you all in game soon. Don't worry about it Lumino. You can always post your speech here if you like. :D Not everyone even got invited because my computer was down for four days even though I ordered my video card on 2 day air express. :) It was late coming in as I mentioned so you are not the only ones who missed it. :)

TirunCollimdus

LMAO, purple for pansies, I love it so much, I might try to get that one thru council :P

RL intervened, company up from Texas and all, but please know that I was there in heart and that you two deserve the best.

I looked at the pictures and read all the text associated with, sounds pretty unique. Sorry I had to miss it.

Well, catch you ingame.

TessAnna :)