Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TirunCollimdus

Real Wiccan Online Wedding Ceremony

This is an invitation to all wiccans in EL and all of Icy and Tirun's friends in EL for June 20th 7PM CST, which is -6GMT, in celebration of our RL and online commitment to spend our lives together. :happy: We are having a real wiccan wedding performed by WolfWitch. The ceremony is real and so is our commitment which means anyone who cannot respect that is not invited. Lots of partying and merriment is planned for after the ceremony but anyone harvesting or interrupting the ceremony will not be appreciated.

Everyone mentioned is invited and we will be extending personal invitations to everyone we can think of before June 20th. Every wiccan is invited but anyone who has PKed us and or bag jumped us is excluded from that invitation. No drop days are not included of course in that exclusion. Current allies of RICH who were enemies are still invited and especially if we mention it personally to you. Celebrate the summer solstice and our wedding with us in what will be a truly beautiful ceremony. :rolleyes: If you want to know more about the wedding before the big day just PM us in game or gossip us and we will be happy to share our joy. :medieval:

TirunCollimdus

Tirun and Icy, I've known both of you for a long time now and seen how great you are together. I know you'll be eternally happy. :P

Big congratulations!!!

Are you guys hiring a stripper? I am a deicated one for wedding if you need one ;):P

But congratz :o

Edited by Nebuchadnezzar

Grats to both of you. :P

I'd like to point out though 7 CST is quite late for a significant part of EL players, especially in the middle of the week....

Edited by sithicus

Gratz on the wedding, hope you have a great marriage and a fun wedding :)

Will be the middle of the night for me, so i probably won't be able to attend it :hehe:

Are you guys hiring a stripper? I am a deicated one for wedding if you need one :wub::)

But congratz :)

pah.. ask lyn and korrode who is the best stripper here for weddings :hehe:

This is an invitation to all wiccans in EL and all of Icy and Tirun's friends in EL for June 20th 7PM CST, which is -6GMT, in celebration of our RL and online commitment to spend our lives together. :hiya: We are having a real wiccan wedding performed by WolfWitch. The ceremony is real and so is our commitment which means anyone who cannot respect that is not invited. Lots of partying and merriment is planned for after the ceremony but anyone harvesting or interrupting the ceremony will not be appreciated.

Everyone mentioned is invited and we will be extending personal invitations to everyone we can think of before June 20th. Every wiccan is invited but anyone who has PKed us and or bag jumped us is excluded from that invitation. No drop days are not included of course in that exclusion. Current allies of RICH who were enemies are still invited and especially if we mention it personally to you. Celebrate the summer solstice and our wedding with us in what will be a truly beautiful ceremony. :) If you want to know more about the wedding before the big day just PM us in game or gossip us and we will be happy to share our joy. :)

TirunCollimdus

:hug:

Congratulations Icy and Tirun!!! :]

I definitely CANNOT miss this, even though I havent been able to play EL in a while, I will try to make the wedding! :]

~Jh~

Lots of partying and merriment is planned for after the ceremony but anyone harvesting or interrupting the ceremony will not be appreciated.

:fire:

TirunCollimdus

:)

Congratz to you both, but as someone obviously uninformed, I'm having trouble understanding what harvesting has to do with it? It seems Magpie noticed too.

A person harvesting always has a chance to hit a random event.. which creates a message in local. Gets in the way of making good screenies :)

As sithicus noticed, it will probably be a bit late for some of us.

If I compute well, that should be 2 or 3 AM in France (not sure which one because of time saving...).

So, I will probably not be on at that time, but gratz anyway!

Congratulations!

Even though we have not yet crossed paths in-game, I would very much like to attend this wedding (handfasting?)

Blessed be

-Kieran

(PS Dont really know if "blessed be" is appropriate but I thought it was, sorry if it isnt.)

If I can get the day off from work I will try to make the wedding earlier. So that our friends in Europe can attend. :hehe: The problem is that it is a week day so people here in the states usually are not home until 6PM CST. That is why the time was originally set at 7PM CST. :) I will ask if people can make it earlier than that but of course it depends on when WolfWitch can be there. No wedding without the ceremony performer. :o

TirunCollimdus

That is very considerate of you, Tirun. I don't know if I can make it, but I will try. Otherwise I look forward to seeing screenies and quotes like was done for Llyn and Korrode's wedding.

If I can get the day off from work I will try to make the wedding earlier. So that our friends in Europe can attend. :( The problem is that it is a week day so people here in the states usually are not home until 6PM CST. That is why the time was originally set at 7PM CST. :( I will ask if people can make it earlier than that but of course it depends on when WolfWitch can be there. No wedding without the ceremony performer. :)

TirunCollimdus

there is that... darn summer solstices should happen in saturdays or something :D

The time of the wedding is officially advanced to 5:30 PM CST so I hope that helps everyone be able to be there. I would l like to make it 5PM but then people who get off work at 5 PM in CST would miss it. :(

TirunCollimdus The groom. :)

This is great news!

I'm so happy for you both ;)

I hope that you have a very happy and blessed life together.

I'll do my best to come...I love weddings :)

Oh, congrats :)

I've been waiting for this all year, it's so very exciting. I hope you two will be eternally happy :D

Anything you need help with at the wedding...I'd be glad to assist. Especially if it's giving a toast or a talk or something :)

Lum

Guest Trojan_Knight

On behalf of ~LE~, congratulations. I'll let those in ~LE~ know of this since Rich and ~LE~ have been friendlies for a very long time.

~TK