Eternal Lands Official Forums
drakoon

Drakoon's Graphic Service

I would like to order a Avatar.

Theme: Something with a Dreagoni, or two swords crossed with KOTR or RunTime on it.

I will pay 2kgcs maybe something more if I like it. And if you can come up with a cool siggy Ill pay another 2k for it. theme for it, look at my siggy now. I like blue and green. I'm sure you can come up with something cool. If you need any more info just Forum PM me

I would like to order a Avatar.

Theme: Something with a Dreagoni, or two swords crossed with KOTR or RunTime on it.

I will pay 2kgcs maybe something more if I like it. And if you can come up with a cool siggy Ill pay another 2k for it. theme for it, look at my siggy now. I like blue and green. I'm sure you can come up with something cool. If you need any more info just Forum PM me

I'll start that for you, I'll do both, a Sig&Ava. :) Round it up to 5k, as thats minimum for both..

Ok, I'm completely done with school now, so I'll be working on all orders, also those not mentioned in this topic :omg:

Happy Summer :P

Ah! Thank you very much :)

Just wanted to let yall know, I dont know how long it usually takes to get a Avatar/siggy, but I will be gone for 3-4 days. I will be on tonight but after that I wont be on for a while.

College gettin heavy atm, hard to spend time doin this, RL comes first. Should be done this weekend tho.

Np Knuckles, just wanted to let yall know ;)

@MagnuesiuM

This is what I managed from Knuckle's creation

mag.gif

mag-ava.gif

This is the 2nd signature you requested, I made it myself. Unfortunatly there are no dancing iPod Gnomes on the net :D I just did something cool...

ipwn.gif

Edited by drakoon

RunTime.. Here is what I came up with, I was looking to do something like you alreadyhad, but I changed my mind.. Please tell me what you think. :)

Ava:

runtimeavxa8.jpg

Sig:

runtimeed1.jpg

Please tell me what you think, and I can change whatever you think needs to be changed. :) Either Forum PM me, or get me in-game.

- ChroniC.

I'd like to see if you could make a set for me. I'll start my offer at 3kgc and go from there depending! I'm open to pretty much anything, but use the following link for inspiration http://www.paradigm-city.com/robots/bigduo.php :)

Starting this for you now, I don't do sets for less than 5k, btw.. Sorry if it's too much, I can do one for you. And I'll use the image you said, should be able to do something nice from there. :)

Sig:

bigduobl5.jpg

What you think?

Edited by Knuckles

We're not accepting new orders in this thread anymore! We'll have a short break and start a new improved topic in the marketplace. big_duo and RunTime can still reply to state their opinions and are the last jobs to be finished now.

This new topic will open within a few days! Stay tuned ;>

Starting this for you now, I don't do sets for less than 5k, btw.. Sorry if it's too much, I can do one for you. And I'll use the image you said, should be able to do something nice from there. :D

Sig:

bigduobl5.jpg

What you think?

looks great. and 5k it is!

Cool, I'm ChroniC in-game, and I'll now finish the Avatar for you. :D

Ava:

bigduoavkt4.jpg

Edited by Knuckles