Eternal Lands Official Forums
drakoon

Drakoon's Graphic Service

@Nebuchadnezzar (HalO)

Here are the results! I couldn't use a halo for it, because it lacks possibilities. So I decided to make some very cool sig instead!

halo-sig.jpg

halo-ava.jpg

Wow very nice job! I'll pay you ingame after i come in from work today.

Thanks, I even like it so much myself, I'm jealouz at your sig xD

I'll contact you to finish the deal ingame, or contact me...

Sorry if it's spam but just thought I would say nice work and good luck with the business ;)

~Plain

hey

Ill have a set.

i think maby i will have a knight with Red and back armour with posibly wight wings out his back with my name writen on it it posible like this "ErVaK" if not just in Caps maby bathed in fire.

if to complected you can have a bit of freeness with it.

offering 5k but will go more if you think its necisary just need to give me some warning.

oh and if it look stuped you can mae it look a bit better.

ErVaK

Sorry sound a bit bossy. ;)

Well, no I've actually read it carefully, its a hard job to get EXACTLY what you want...

A knight with red/black armor and white wings...Graphic artist, like me, who create signatures and avatars usually don't draw those themself. We use excisting graphics and merge it with others, adding effects etc...

Would be easier if you could supply me with a "knight with red/black armor and white wings" picture...

Anyway, I'll see what I can manage :)

Edited by drakoon

Hey , I would like one with Gaara (from Naruto) animation with sand and saying Sand Village in the Siggy like u did Siarato or like Shujral, something similiar but not the same but the moving sand would be nice

:)

Edited by KLewis

Hey , I would like one with Gaara (from Naruto) animation with sand and saying Sand Village in the Siggy like u did Siarato or like Shujral, something similiar but not the same but the moving sand would be nice

:)

Cool, finally I can work on some naruto signature! :( Thank God there is atleast one other fan :P Gaara is a failed emo though, since he can't hurt himself :( I'll work on it and make it look gosu :) With animation if managable. Though, what price will you be paying?

Hey Drakoon,

Just wondering, I see you've been slowed down and I'm not sure if I'm still in a waiting line somewhere or if you're not making me a sig because Rasere did.

I'm checking back here every once in a while to see if you've tried something with what I gave you, even tho Rasere his sig was nice also.

Did you put it down because Rasere made me a sig or am I in waiting line?

Thanks.

-Blee

Hmmm, i'd like, if your not busy, a real Irish themed sig n' avy with peeper in green somewhere in the middle, im not getitng into any details so you can use your own imagination here :)

and if Knuckles wants to try thats cool with me,

I'll pay 5k for a good one and more if its really great :D

please feel free to take your time

~peeper

Edited by peeper :)

@Blee: I'm afraid I totally forgot about you :D due to Rasere's sig. Rasere has put some nice work, but it's not yet the level I wish to provide with my service. He got potential and may work for me, improving his skills, if he wants :) I'll work on your sig and put you immediatly with a code red first in line! :) I'll PM you and post a reply on my topic when I'm done :)

@peeper: Will work on it :)

Btw, keep in mind that when you request a signature/avatar, that you don't request me in person but my "company". Meaning that either I or one of my partners (employees) will work on your request. I'll be the one to decide which person will work on which request. The staff of my service is aware of it (well, Knuckles as he's the only person working with me atm :P)

I've had a few days off on working with graphics, now I'm fully motivated to get on with the requests :P Can't wait to have finished these cool requests ^___^

Well, if people want I'll give personal tutorials, through an instant message client. I'd basicly learn you how to create signatures like I do, and explain all functions of photoshop in general. Just PM me if interested, anyone :D Ofcourse, for a fee since it costs time, and the lessons are private and personal.

Edited by drakoon

#Edit - Peeper :

Avy:

peeperavdd0.jpg

Sig:

peeperut6.jpg

Hope you like them.

Edited by Knuckles

@peeper: Will work on it :)The staff of my service is aware of it (well, Knuckles as he's the only person working with me atm :))[/b]

Hmm, sucks to be someone who actually asked as opposed to just posting I guess

@peeper: Will work on it :)The staff of my service is aware of it (well, Knuckles as he's the only person working with me atm :P)[/b]

Hmm, sucks to be someone who actually asked as opposed to just posting I guess

I never heard from you again...Check your PM.

@KLewis

klewis-sig.gif

What do you think? It's not really my style, but it's the only sand animation I managed to fit in...

Btw, can you tell me your offer for this job? Same for Blee and Scarr...

Edited by drakoon

Not sure about the pay yet. And was wondering if you could involve the Death theme a bit more in the siggy? It's ok if I'm asking too much and I should be happy with that one. :P

-Blee

Edit to peepers avvy, as requested by him.

peeperav2fe8.jpg

Hope thats better :P

Not sure about the pay yet. And was wondering if you could involve the Death theme a bit more in the siggy? It's ok if I'm asking too much and I should be happy with that one. :P

-Blee

A bit more death? Hmm...not sure...

I'll see what I can do.

@KLewis

klewis-sig.gif

What do you think? It's not really my style, but it's the only sand animation I managed to fit in...

Btw, can you tell me your offer for this job? Same for Blee and Scarr...

Its nice, not sure on price , how about the ava?