Eternal Lands Official Forums
drakoon

Drakoon's Graphic Service

Good job Knuckles, Mango should be happy with those results. Also Atlas can be scrapped from the list now :)

Also, Atlas, I'm not doing yours since Knuckles created the perect sig for you :D I really like what he created for you, and since he works for my business it's ok :)

Payment is done through me. I'll PM you ingame.

Edited by drakoon

I've looked back and you're right. Right now I can't do the avy, it's bedtime here :')

I'll do the avatar in the morning, which will be in like ehh...10 hours. Maybe Knuckles can do it aswell now.

I'll get it sorted for you now bro, gimmi 10-20 minutes. :)

Ok.. Here you go Atlas. :)

atlasavyly6.jpg

#Edit - It can be changed if you want it to be, but I fought I should add abit of the background from the Sig, so they match :D

Edited by Knuckles

ok i was extremely bored so i decided to make 1 for Blee. I dont expect him to actually use it, Drakoon or Liq will probably make a better one, but i just wanted to show u all :)

blee1copy.jpg

Edited by Rasere

Hmm, as a photoshopper I can see its pretty easy was you've made, but easy or not, the results look good! Only the letters should have done different :)

Nice Sig.

I don't really like the border around the edge of it though, and the text is a lil off.. But the bg and dragon are cool. :fire:

I might have a look at doing Blee's for him, if I get osme stare time over the weekend. :)

hey

Ill have a set.

i think maby i will have a knight with Red and back armour with posibly wight wings out his back with my name writen on it it posible like this "ErVaK" if not just in Caps maby bathed in fire.

if to complected you can have a bit of freeness with it.

offering 5k but will go more if you think its necisary just need to give me some warning.

oh and if it look stuped you can mae it look a bit better.

ErVaK

Edited by ervak

@Shujral

Ok, here are the results:

shujral-sig.gif

shujral-ava.jpg

For the sig I didn't do the crossed swords as you requested, because I believe it would result into small details, due to a crappy max height of 80 pix. Thus, I decided to do it liek this and put the crossed ones in the avatar.

What do you think?

hey

Ill have a set.

i think maby i will have a knight with Red and back armour with posibly wight wings out his back with my name writen on it it posible like this "ErVaK" if not just in Caps maby bathed in fire.

if to complected you can have a bit of freeness with it.

offering 5k but will go more if you think its necisary just need to give me some warning.

oh and if it look stuped you can mae it look a bit better.

ErVaK

Sorry sound a bit bossy. :D

mind making tutorials for the EL public? lol

i want to know how you do that design on bleedingsoul one behind the name lol

www.good-tutorials.com

www.google.com

A PS'ers best friend. :hehe:

where have i seen that post before... lol

Haha :o

Well, I think it's something impossible to start: posting PS tuts on EL forums. If EL had a special Graphics section, like you have the marketplace for example, then it would be worth to pin some worthy tuts. The best way to learn is still to experiment by yourself, with filters and stuff...

www.good-tutorials.com

www.google.com

A PS'ers best friend. :hehe:

where have i seen that post before... lol

Haha :o

Well, I think it's something impossible to start: posting PS tuts on EL forums. If EL had a special Graphics section, like you have the marketplace for example, then it would be worth to pin some worthy tuts. The best way to learn is still to experiment by yourself, with filters and stuff...

Yap, thats what I do, I also downloaded some brushes to use as well, just to add a bit of variety to the images I make. Good-Tuts has the best stuff that I've seen, and is easy to use, so jaja. :)

Very nice, except if you check my post, i only wanted a sig, not an avvy. Quite nice though, find me in game for 4k

KNUCKLES, I LOVE YOUR WORK SO MUCH PLS MAKE ME SIGGY

SORRY MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS DEAD LOL!

KNUCKLES, I LOVE YOUR WORK SO MUCH PLS MAKE ME SIGGY

SORRY MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS DEAD LOL!

And I thought this was my topic :(

Fine! be that way :) After all Knuckles works for/with me :)

Could you specify what you want, that would make it easier to work...

@Shujral: Will do, and I don't care about the ava then xD

@Ervak: Will be working on it.

@HalO: You're still first ine line, I've been busy with some personal buisness the past days, sorry for the delay :)

Well, that's it for now I guess :P

He was 'trying' to take the piss.. So I will make him one soon, that does the same. :)