Eternal Lands Official Forums
drakoon

Drakoon's Graphic Service

Terms of Service

- All resulting graphics are created by myself, mainly using Adobe Photoshop. Though graphics as symbols are, ofcourse, not created by me.

- This service is not free. When ordering a signature, avatar or both in set, it costs atleast 1000gc.

- The customer is 100% satisfied. Payment is done after the customer is honored with the ordered graphics. This confirms that the service is scam-free.

- The graphics will be hosted on my personal website drakoon.com. You are free to download the ordered graphics and host them somewhere else. Downloading the graphics is atleast recommended, since I might delete graphics after a certain time.

- When you bought a signature/avatar, you can always ask me in the future to edit small details. Greater details can cost a small fee, but this will be discussed at that time.

Price Info

When you order a signature, you have to offer a price you're willing to pay. The price you'll have to pay msut be worth atleast 1000gc. Though, the more you offer, the more you can expect! When you place an order and describe what you want, I can tell you that the price offer is too low for the job. You don't need to pay in gc, I also accept items as armor, thoguh I might decline your offer in items when I'm not interrested.

Signature: Atleast 1000gc

Set (=signature + matching avatar): Atleast 1500gc

Placing an order

Graphic: Choose wheter you want a sig, ava or a set.

Theme: Choose the desired theme of your graphics. Eg. Eternal Lands.

Notes: Let me know what you like and stuff...

Offer: State the price you offer for my service.

Only place orders or ask questions related to my service. SPAM is not allowed!

Edited by drakoon

Guess time to test your skills ^^

I want to order an set

my offer... hmmm.. if you really facinate me with your siggy/Avvy im willing to pay 5k for em

if its "just" good ill pay 2k

(btw what is if i absolutely dont like it Oo would i need to pay a fee then aswell?)

What i want.. well look at my name..

For the Siggy.. i want a Scorpion (preferably a black one) on black background. yeh dont wonder, i also

want some fire in the Background and my name in the siggy of course.

For my Avvy.. to be honest i never thought about it Oo oO

But i guess you will find some nice Scorpion Like thingy thatll fit together with the siggy

Sinserly,

Scorpius

Ok I'll work on it.

Also, check my ToS. You can conclude that you're either satisfied or you don't have to pay a fee, neither will use the graphics.

So you only pay for something you want :)

Ok Scorpius, this is what I made:

scorpius-ava.gif

Signature

scorpius-sig.gif

For the signature I tried to make it as close as you described.

Hope you like it :P

EDIT:

I see some missing parts, like the missing white borders at the top of the big tail. This will be fixed ofcourse, after you tell me your opinion about the results.

Edited by drakoon

Could i please order a sig and avatar set for Siarato with guild name Never Lenient [NL] included on the signature

Would prefer colors black, red, purple and blue and i'm prepared to pay 10k if i like it

Not too sure of a theme so i'll leave it up to you, if you have any ideas before you make it just pm on forum or ig

thx Sia

The Avvy is perfect as it is i like it.

For the siggy. i didnt meant a plain black Scorpion. Google for the Emperor Scorpion. I want a Scorpion

like that in my siggy. Hope you can work that out =D

Hi,

I would be cool if u can make ma an Avatar and Siggy about the theme Dark_Angel :happy:.... I will pay u 5k :D

KorN :icon13:

Hi,

I would be cool if u can make ma an Avatar and Siggy about the theme Dark_Angel :D.... I will pay u 5k :)

KorN ;)

Nice theme, offers me a lot of cool possibilities :D

First I'll work on Siarato's order, you're 2nd in w8list.

@Scorpius: I'm glad you like it. We'll see when we can meet in-game.

Edited by drakoon

i'd like a siggy, i guess the theme would be: forgetfullness ;)

in it id like the name Iunno with a black backround with blood dripping from the top.. Also white question marks strewn randomly about (if thats possible) i'd be willing to pay 5k or more :D

i'd like a siggy, i guess the theme would be: forgetfullness ;)

in it id like the name Iunno with a black backround with blood dripping from the top.. Also white question marks strewn randomly about (if thats possible) i'd be willing to pay 5k or more :D

I think I'll be able to manage it, the theme is nice to work with. Not sure how I'll do the blood...but that's a bother for when I'm working on it :D

Waitlist

1. Siarato

2. kornpro

3. DaldorA

I Think that all current orders will be done by tuesday, but I cannot make promises :) The less pressure, the more result! ^___^

Ok, I sent a PM to Siarato about a theme or something he likes, because I can't create something without knowing the taste of the customer.

Meanwhile i finished the order of Kornpro:

kornpro-ava.jpg

Signature

kornpro-sig.jpg

Hope you like it :) I think it's very cool ^^

Ok id like to order one too :)

Ambrosius + Never Lenient [NL] would have to be in it.

Theme: Werewolf...that should be cool.

Colors: green or blue / purple.....ill leave that up to you.

I need an avy/siggy with skull and crossbones. The bones are broken and the skull is cracked and such. Pain written across the skull (doesn't matter if its bigger than the skull). I don't mind if it looks sorta cartoonish also...doesn't have to be hardcore detail (its fine if it is though). Also, [NL] (Never Lenient)

somewhere under the name or skull and crossbones. Like Scorp, if I love it, i'll pay 5k. No rush, get to it whenever you want. Thanks! :)

Ok, I'll be working on the orders.

EDIT:

Apperently this topic has been moved to the Art & Music section. When posting this topic I wasn't sure to place it in the Marketplace or Art & Music section, I choosed the marketplace. I'd like to thank the MOD who moved this topic for correcting me.

I'm working on all the orders. I still think I'll have everything done by tuesday, ofcourse some by tomorrow (or maybe all!).

Edited by drakoon

Ok id like to order one too :(

What's the price range of your offer?

Would you mind if I posted a couple of Sigs n stuff here that I made? Same as people want, and if they want to pay gc for mine, you can have it all I don't mind, just want to see what people think of my work. :(

If you don't want me to post I understand. :P

Would you mind if I posted a couple of Sigs n stuff here that I made? Same as people want, and if they want to pay gc for mine, you can have it all I don't mind, just want to see what people think of my work. :(

If you don't want me to post I understand. :P

I;d prefer to see the creations first, so send a PM to me including your creations. Then I'll decide :P

Heya,

Id like an avatar+siggy :(.

Mango is name, Corpus Opis, *CO* is my guild.

If you can find, a picture of a mango.. the fruit.

Colors, green orange, red.

See if you have any time.

Thanks, Mango

PS: If it all looks cool, ill offer 10k gc.

Edited by Manderijn

Ok id like to order one too :(

What's the price range of your offer?

Ill pay 10k gc if i like it :P

Ok, then I will make one for Mango and PM you it.