Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sir_Exeus

Dragon slayers.

Hi. I am looking to make a party to go and attempt to saly a red dragon. I need pkers and other high levels. Date will be realesed when I get at least 3 people to come. Also, this is for fighting. Not for noobs to come watch.....

Exeus-

My part is filming the whole thing. Then we can put it on youtube or whatever. (Basicly nothing)

When you say "Taking the loot somewhere safe" shurly you don't think this is a scam? I am not a scammer. I just want to watch dragons fight. In fact, I will bring items e.g. He, potion of phy for the people helping.

No scam here just fun! :):P

Exeus-

My part is filming the whole thing. Then we can put it on youtube or whatever. (Basicly nothing)

When you say "Taking the loot somewhere safe" shurly you don't think this is a scam? I am not a scammer. I just want to watch dragons fight. In fact, I will bring items e.g. He, potion of phy for the people helping.

No scam here just fun! :):P

Exeus-

No was just responding to WildIce in a ludicrous way. I didn't think you were a scammer. But just look around on these forums. I think there are at least 3 dragon videos out already. Of which 1 a black dragon (by me) and the others are red.

It's a nice offer to give dragon slayers some stuff to help them, but is it an event? :)

Ya. Thanks for not asuming I was scamming. :P

Um. ya You are right. There are a lot of dragon slayer videos. But it is more for the fun.

And I would consider it to be an event. If not what would it be?

BTW do u want to come?

Exeus-

Ya. Thanks for not asuming I was scamming. :)

Um. ya You are right. There are a lot of dragon slayer videos. But it is more for the fun.

And I would consider it to be an event. If not what would it be?

BTW do u want to come?

Exeus-

Eheh I taped one of the videos, didn't slay a dragon :P

Well I helped with harming but if you get true dragon slayers I would just run in the way.

OK so is anyone interested in trying to setup a team to slay a dragon? :D