Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
darkguy

Lightning

While it rains you have a chance to get struck by a lightning.

It could have 3 effects on you.

Zap you to somewhere else in el. (random)(very rare effect)

Hurt you (on a random amount of hp)(not a rare effect)

Makes 5-15 Energy essence appear on your inventory(rare effect)

While it rains you have a chance to get struck by a lightning.

It could have 3 effects on you.

Zap you to somewhere else in el. (random)(very rare effect)

Hurt you (on a random amount of hp)(not a rare effect)

Makes 5-15 Energy essence appear on your inventory(rare effect)

Interesting idea. The energy essences I especially like. Other ideas:

It gives you back some mana (energizes your spirit, or something to that effect.)

It allows you to cast some sort of lightning harm spell on someone. The same kind of thing could happen with radon puches; you get hit, you might be able to give someone radiation sickness.

It paralyses you. You can't walk for a certain amount of time, although you can teleport, #beam me, and #suicide.

This is a very intriguing idea, especially because it can happen to anyone on a rainy map, no matter what they are doing.

Guest baneazaghal

Or... it burns you to crisp and people with "I eat dead people" can eat you :) Maybe even everyone in 50km radius should hear YIKES :)

Hm... Not a bad idea, but I don't think it will get implemented. We could even have anti-thunder equipment (there's probably a native English expression, but I don't know it), that could fall within the new engineering skill and which would protect you from the thunder while you're wearing it - but no energy essences in this case either :) One possibility would be equipment (any whatsoever) gets destroyed?

EDIT:

Oh, and when you get hit we could have "eye candy" effect similar to X-Ray picture (or cartoons if you know what I mean).

Edited by baneazaghal

good idea :)

but these effects shouldn't happen to noobs in WS as you know it rains there often and noobs travel there often meaning noobs would have a hard time if they got hit for a random amount of hp damage at an not so often ratio. unless the number is half and below their current hp.

(just a thought :D )