Eternal Lands Official Forums
Erstad

Be an INSTANT FURY officer! (The Infamous Outlaws guild)

furyflames.jpg

Fraternal United Rogue Yankees

Ye stand Beforeth the Infamous FURY guild. We are the only pure "outlaws" guild in all of Eternal Lands. We do not add additional rules to our guild, and encourage "bagjumping" and "scamming" we only ask that you adhere and obey the official game rules (obviously swearing in public will not be tollerated). To join, ye must be at least 18 years old, and have a skill level over 20 (not counting OA level)

For a limited time ONLY! join quick while guild FURY is fledgling, and you will be granted rank 10 or higher based on your abilities and enthusiasm for the guild. I have many "officer" positions open and unfilled from rank 18 on down.

Contact Erstad or Bafunga for recruitment. Click the link below to visit the Guild website:

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?Guil...p;TabID=1411025

Why join FURY? Although we are currently "tiny" and newly formed we are extremely well known and recognized by all in Eternal Lands for our infamous ways. The existence of our guild helps remind players of the REAL Eternal Lands rules and promotes a deeper understanding and adherence to them.

FURY is saturated with humor and fun, if you have a good sense of humor and dont take everything serious, then FURY is perfect for you!

The Purpose of FURY:

To offer a fellowship for the miscreants of EL society who may be shunned elsewhere, a place that those who are undesired elsewhere may find a belonging, an organization of freedom to play Eternal Lands by the actual game creator's rules...not bound by the self imposed "rules" created by the virtual majority of the players.

jollyroger.gif

Edited by Erstad

From a role-playing perspective, I like the idea...

Not that I'm terribly fond of being PKed any time I try to tour Imb Islands or KF, but a guild for scammers certainly is an interesting concept...

For the sake of the game though, I'd recommend going easy on newbies - they might not appreciate the role-play aspects of the game...

i love this game and especially the rules created by the majority of the people playing EL. Therefore i will fight fury in every way that's possible and not breaking any in-game rules. means i'll treat you as you would treat me if you had the chance :P

I openly applaud Erstads efforts to unite the unwanted into FURY guild.

Yep.

Keep em all in one place. Top idea. And slap a label on em, the guild FURY tag, so theyre known for who/what they are. I think that may be more effective to the wary than the "do not accept a trade unless the gc is in the last slot" message when we log in.

Long may your efforts be fruitful in regards recruiting Erstad, though forgive me if I do not extend the same wish to any other efforts to which you or your guild apply yourselves.

- PYE

If I wasn't banned from the game I'd join :devlish:

Is that irony defined or am I thinking of something else? :omg:

Actually, you should boot anyone that gets himself banned. An expert outlaw would not get banned.

"It's only illegal if you get caught" :P

Good luck with the guild & watch your back. One of your guildmates might put a knife in it. Don't forget to use the outlaws forum as a recruitment list. Their resumes are well documented. :hehe:

i suppose bagjumping and scamming guildmembers in the fury guild while you've joined it is not done?

Well FURY guild formula sounds interesting,at least they have enough balls to say they will BJ and SCAMM

Listen meh PPl,its just a game,and its just a game GC so calm down

Mr McLane calm down,better try PK BJers/Scammers with higher a/d than you,and then i call you pr0 Out;aw Slayer