The char is malakai

not sure what has gone wrong

was only talking to Radu last night on the malakai char

and he was ok that i sold Handyman

and was happy That i was back playing el

all that i have really done since then is sell some stuff

can the Mod involved help me out please

Ty Handyman oops Malakai lol

"All you have done" is illegally multiplay and empty out handyman's stuff into malakai.

You might want to read the ENTIRE rule.

some of the stuff on malakai did origanate from The Handyman char but i was not the owner of malakai back then

i gave alot of stuff away to the malakai's owner at that time aswell as most of the Thor guild benefitted fom Handymans wealth

i gave alot of stuff to alot of people

and some as much and 500kgc each

so in doing this have i also broken the rules with my fellow guildies and friends of EL

i also sold alot of things cheap to other friends

also the Bot Thor was loaded with item from Handymans inventory and given away to my old guild

The owner of malakai has recently let me have access to this char and also dosent hardly play el and said i just aswell keep on using it and do with it as i see fit

so if in doing this i have broken the rules then i am sorry

like i said radu was ok with me using this char

and any of the items that were given to the malakai char was transfered weeks ago like i said when i was not the owner

so i guess if this still classes me as a cheat then this really is the end of el for me

also reading down the list most people who are banned for multy play are just banned for a short time then have there highest char unbanned after a while

so if i am still classed as using multy play how would this work with me as i dont own handyman anymore

and malakai is the only char i have access to

like i said radu was ok with me using this char

Somehow I bet you neglected to tell him what you had been doing with this character...easy to be "ok with it" when in the dark of it's activities. :confused:

I see a lot of same IP trading with handyman and malakai, and handyman and other chars, malakai and other chars...

Plus I see other chars on your IP and handyman on other IP's!...looks to me like a lot of IP mixing and matching and sharing and illegal multiplay under the guise of "helping" and "gave the char away" (funny how you still used them though on your IP's)...

I don't care how much stuff you gave away, you can't illegally multiplay! Being generous does NOT excuse breaking the rules! Badly!

also reading down the list most people who are banned for multy play are just banned for a short time then have there highest char unbanned after a while

Oh make no mistake, each banning is judged on it's own merits. An unlock is judged case by case, there is no formula and no guarantee of an unlock.

Besides, most of those had item wipes (the illegal multi ones) and some even stats wipes.

and malakai is the only char i have access to
Since when, 5 minutes ago? You were on handyman just today and bravestar 2 days ago...Seriously, we have logs :/

appart from bravestar my sons char

malakai is the only char that has been used at this ip adress in weeks apart from logging into handyman about 2 times one to sell him and he has not had contact or traded with with know one since i officaly left EL

handyman char has been sat in the tele room on c1

but hey ho make up what you want of this

and the other stuff you have brought up is stuff that was sorted in the past by the mods

so Aislinn

im not going to turn this into a slagging match between you and me

its ment to be a fun game

and yes you also have a job to do

so do what you have to do

but it always seems to be guilty untill proven inocent

so im not going to comment on this anymore

So much for my return back to EL

Have fun Guys

Remeber its just a game but the friends we make are for real

Malakai

Yes its a game to have fun but if you think rules don't belong in a game, take it up with radu.

You want to justify emptying out a character of yours that you want to sell and transfering all the stuff onto your "new" char, go right ahead. But pulling hundreds of thousands of gc off of one and putting it on this one, and 19 body piercing capes from one onto this one to sell, etc etc etc etc....that is just cheating by using work around "gift" methods. Here's the part of the rules you must have missed:

1. NO same-owner IP trading. If caught, unless you can PROVE you are legitimate family/significant other, you WILL be punished. (This does not legitimize breaking the rest of these rules). Proof will be determined on a case by case basis. Abusing same IP trading and/or lying will result in severe consequences.

2. Middlemen are NOT allowed and do not make same IP trading legal between characters. (This includes getting somebody else to log on to one of your characters for the sole purpose of aquiring a different IP to make the trade)

3. Bag trading not allowed between same IP characters to bypass this rule.

4. We do not make exceptions for "well" leveled characters to be allowed to trade.

5. Owning multiple characters IS legal as long as they do not interact, and do not help each other.

6. Guild storages will be considered as bots, even if they are not run by a program. They must be declared and registered on the official list. They will follow all ingame rules AND all bot rules.

just one thing you need to re check

Since when, 5 minutes ago? You were on handyman just today and bravestar 2 days ago...Seriously, we have logs :/

my son was on bravestar and this has been sorted out everyone knows he is not my alt he has plaid for over a year and passed by the mods

but would really like to see the loggs how could i have been on handyman 5 mins agao ask RADU and then re check yur loggs i sold him yesterday

Radu talked to the new owner and the password was changed

now go back re check your loggs i think the new owner lives in Australia i live in UK so check the IP's they will be different if not chat with RADU he will tell you as of about

12 hours ago i stopped owning Handyman

Edited by deano

Thu May 17 05:43:16 2007 handyman [x.x.x.x] logged in [id: 24]

Thu May 17 05:52:26 2007 handyman [x.x.x.x] was disconnected [id: 24]

I took out your IP so the general public would not see it (same IP as you are posting from now).

That is TODAY. May 17. (If you would like, I will post it but it's not advisable).

And I think you are misunderstanding...this whole thing is from months of activity, not just today.

hmmm so apparently you are unwilling to refund him his money for selling him "damaged goods"?

I will talk to radu, and this is not about punishing an innocent third party. Sounds more like you want to keep your money :confused: (a refund would also not be punishing the third party, right?)

I do not like the attitude of yours that I am abusing my power because you cheated with a character, sold it, it got locked, and now the third party gets hurt and somehow I'm the bad guy and it's my fault. You want to post our chat logs, go right ahead. But why is it nobody wants to take responsibility for their own actions anymore?

Anyway I will talk to the third party and radu, and will do my best to see he doesn't pay the price for your actions.

Aislinn

I have been checking back through previous cases and found a similar case to this

And found the char was un banned because the act had been done before the char buyer bought the char and he bought the char before the ban took place

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34084

When did you buy him? Did you change his password?

Ok, the logs confirm your version.

Dekke was locked for previous stuff he did, but since the ownership change took place before the ban, I unlocked it.

So please dont let your dislike of players buying chars to effect the new owner of handyman

I might have made some money from selling the char but I also spent a lot of money setting up a bot in el and also helping members with name changes and P2P

this is not about making me refund the buyer its about his char not being banned as he has not dont anything wrong

And like you have said there is no law to selling chars

Also I would like to know what will happen to Malakai will he be un banned so I can still chat with my friends on el

the character sold has been unbanned for several hours now.

no malakai will not be unbanned.

You really should not have offered an illegally multiplaying character for sale, knowing there could be problems with it when the logs come to light. Yes there was history to unban a sold char, but there is history going the other way as well, I notice you didn't pull those out. As I told you, each case is handled separately based on it's own merits or lack of them.

Yes you donated (spent) a lot of money blah blah blah but so have many other people who didn't abuse their situations. I really dislike that being an argument for anything.

i have looked at other bans on this section and other players have been banned several times on here for multi play but have had there chars unband and still able to play

i have never been on here so why the bias towards my char??

i dont get no warnings or slapped wrists

also

You really should not have offered an illegally multiplaying character for sale, knowing there could be problems with it when the logs come to light.

At the time i didnt realise i had done anything wrong

i am only guilty of not understood the rules better .

(and if i wanted to get passed that all i would have had to do it load all the gc and valuable items on to my bot)

and any thing tranfered to the malakai char from handyman was not ment to better malakai it was because of the value of the items and the amount of gc

which i earned whilst playing the game all this time NOT BY BREAKING THE RULES

when i got malakai from my son i was using the char to chat with my friends and was helping the new players

i was selling all the items and turning them into gc

to sell for $$$ which i dont think is breaking the rules either

Malakai char has over 1.2 mill gc on it and items worth another 1 mill gc

If i had realised transfering the items on to malakai was breaking the rules then i would have sold them from hanyman before selling the char

as for passed loggs

and same ip's

EL knows i have 3 sons jake, zak, dan and el and learner are awear they are on the same IP apart from Dunedain00 who has moved out and uses a different IP now

jake owned malakai

zak owned bravstar

dan owned dunedain00

me owned Handyman

they were also all in THor guild so from time to time they all interacted with guild events but that was along time ago

I feel you have been very agressive towards all this and i didnt want this to end in a slagging match either

It just seemed the main thing here was you didnt want me to get any money from selling my char which you more than viewed in are pm's earlier

so what makes me different than anyone else that has made mistakes in EL

i have always been a good player hard worker and tried to help people as much as i can

i have very few enemies and many friends in EL

like i said i am only guilty of not understood the rules better

so please can you talk to learner Radu they will verify what i have just wrote

i will make reading the rules my no1 job in el

i have looked at other bans on this section and other players have been banned several times on here for multi play but have had there chars unband and still able to play

can you please atleast give me an explanation to why i am so different

This is the first time i have been on the Bans section

What is your bias towards me?

Aislinn

I know i said you were using your power as a MOD

but buying and selling char is not against the rules and you did use your position to try and get me to repay the money back buy banning the handyman char/and try to decredit my reputaion in EL

Ok the Handyman char is now unblocked and both me and the new owner our glad to see this didnt carry on

But by not un banning my Malakai char cant you see you are still doing the same thing

Yes i have been accussed of multi play which is against the rules i understand that and have read through the rules again

But like i said this is the first time i have been on the Bans section and some players have been on here numerious times for the same thing and just got a warning and has had their char un banned and items returned

Yes this is just a game but a game with rules and they need to be adheard to i understand that

i have played this game for well over a year nearer to 2 and this is the way i am treated

i have spent hours reading through this bans section

weather you believe me or not when i say it was not intentional but more a case of me not understanding the rules

going buy alot of the other players in this bans section i have definatly being treated different than they have been

all i want explained is

why dont i get a warning like all the others