Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Teh Pogo

XcameronX is a bagjumper and a liar

on sunday the 13 i was in SKF with XcameronX and we had been killing stuff together. earlier we had PvP'd and decided to go mess around in Skf, he kindly asked that i not bagjump if he died, i said yes and asked the same. he agreed. after about a half an hour of killing i died to a fluffy. i asked him to grab my bag and he replyed with 'where?' which was bogus because we were fighting the SAME fluff. he stole my stuff and i have proof.

1. earlier he said that Psycho had his mirror cape and he didnt have another, but after i died he came up with a mirror cape on his back.

2. he was out of health essences, but after i died he had about 40 judging from all the restores he did in DP arena.

3. from an orc i got a VOTD ring, and not 2 seconds after i died he was spotted by a guildie of mine with in VOTD.

Force was about 20 feet away from the spawn when i died, when i got back there was no sign of cameron, my bag, or anything else, and all force found was 35gc.

XcameronX stole my mirror cape, titanium shield, and about 80 health essences from me. im letting everyone know that he is a LIAR and a BAGJUMPER and to beware of him

Pogo

I agree me and XcameronX were PKn in DP arena then i added him as a buddy then we were in tasengard magic school PK area were we were trainin on armed gobs armed skele and such then he sez u need better armor to wear so u wnt get hit so i went and put on mi titanium shield, iron cussies n iron greaves. we were trainin for bout 30 mins then outta nowere he att's me with his jagged saber and gets mi titanium shield and he sed come back and get it im loggn off soon so i went and back still wearin my armor and he sez lets train i was PVPn him then he sez try my Jagged Saber and kills me :confused: he still has not gave me my stuff back.

By The Way: i have all the logs. And remember Do not trust anythin he says

my in game name: bigkav

thanking you bigkav

yes,xcameronx is a known scammer.My cousin use to be the old xcameronx b4 he traded chars and got scammed in the process -.- he later on got a com from an invasion(which i think he should have at least tried to return...)and was scammed again from him on promise of getting his char back if he gave him the com...lets just say that was the dumbest thing he ever did.and believe me.he's done alot of dumb things >_<

yea xcameronx is a scammer he scam'd my guildmaster once n then i pretendin that we were friends so we pvp'in once he asked me i should get a better armor n im like nah ull need it cuz i hit harder so it was true n then we pvp'in thinkin bout killin him n my luck came he lagged out n we still fighting man it was funny we still fightin n im all like omg omg ima kill him in #gm lol n yes i kill'd him took his iron greaves n cuisses, 10 diss rings, sum rings dun remember n tiger summoning stone man it was funny LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so he had bunch of his friends that gonna come after me n i see he hasnt put me on outlaws no one did so i told him that HE was in outlaw so i was hired n finished the job ;D n im Jolon by the way :P

Edited by DarkLordDiablo

A recent post from the ~IK~ forums.

Ok guys. you all i am sure know or did know xcam. he sold his char to Original. and he is a scammer. he is PK on site for me. and please be careful of him. i will keep you posted with further info.

FYI: xcam still plays but under diff name ill get that for you guys,,,

If anyone doesn't know who Original is, all I can tell you is I saw that person at WS arena once. Pretty much a newbie who bulked his phys and tried to get a hold of other newbies in arenas so he could kill them for the stuff they got. And apparently a char scammer too.

-Blee

no he is not.Royce was in my guild and i have know him from ~sk~ before he joined my guild. I told him not to ask to buy chars in public channels but to ask privately in pms and such. I guess he took my advice?lol

XcameronX asked me to pvp- Since he is in ally guild I tought it be ok, but once we were pvp'n n my life had decreased to about 60 he summoned a tiger and pulled wep., O well though luck, cause I returned the favor, he then pMd me asking for his stuff back sayin he was just scared n that why he did it. lmao, Thx for the 50k+ Drop :laugh:

Edited by scarface