Eternal Lands Official Forums
Hakri

Knowledge disappearing [SOLVED]

Just noticed: My knowledge of Emerald Mining disappeared. I was able to mine emeralds some while ago, but now it looks as if i never read the book... wierd thing...

unfortunatly, I don't know when this happened, because I didn't try harving emeralds for some time...

I'm not trying to get a free pick of knowledge, just wanted to let you know so this wont happen again...

If you are sure you read it and its not longer in your knowledge list,

try checking your logs on "You started to research emerald mining" or something :P

okay, I must've been really lucky and blind, cause I can't find it in my log, but I know I made several k of emeralds throughout weeks and even did this together with some guildies of mine. Must've all been unaware of special day, when the line isn't in log not in log, or? Mass haluzination? :omg:

erm...

just checked for the line "You started to research" --> not in it, and I realized I only log chat, so no server messages, must've been in there... changed that know. I'll keep close track of all now and let you know when it happens again. :confused:

so... as I said, np, close the thread, I'll go see the doc and read the books (again? :blink: )

*left eye twitching*